MTN is all you need

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Most users here are sub MTN and that’s why they struggle a lot. MTN is all you need facially (unless giga manlet).

Of course it would be easier if you’re lite+ tier, but finding a girlfriend as a MTN is pretty easy. This doesn’t apply to people who spend their days at home and never go out and socialize.

I’m not saying that you can’t find a girlfriend as a sub-MTN, but it will be MUCH MUCH harder and the interest and sexual attraction will be different in a negative way.

The biggest looksmax you can do if you’re MTN facially is to gymmax.
Since you’re average looking in the face you won’t stand out much, but if you’re built you will stand out every where you go. It’s literally life changing. You can better gymmax than spend hours mentally masturbating about some jaw implants which you will never get.
I agree with the guy in the video I posted below:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mhd_79, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, lebronjames23 and 24 others
IMG 4754

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Meister!, greywind and 31 others
Yeah most people here are like ltn legit

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, Aero and 6 others
pointless debating on looksmaxx.org where they'll debate if playing basketball 30 minutes a day is healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, carouselenjoyer, lebronjames23 and 5 others
mtn 6'0 is all you need

• +1
Reactions: user123456, CoreSchizo, Aero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
would agree with you if this was 2012

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and LegitUser
It’s a YouTuber, the guys username is based off of
ik its more plates more dates, oh i meant u were putting him as an example of a gymcel but u just shitposted him as a wojak nvm

would agree with you if this was 2012
2012 or 2024, doesn’t matter that much. Simple biology and attraction don’t change.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and user123456
Most people that complains here aren't MTN tho, lot of people are sad because they are sub-MTN and they don't have what's all needed.
What you put here is just saying "okay so you guys are ugly, but if YOU WEREN'T and WERE normal, then you would slay)
Yea no shit? People like me are not complaining because we are average. I believe being average is enough. But I'm not.
That's my point. You are saying something so obvious yet you dont understand that fact doesn't help anyone.

"Yo guys if you weren't a ugy piece of shit, then you would get a gf" thx bro its not like the issue is that WE ARE UGLY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, socialcel, 97baHater and 1 other person
wouldn't gymmax (as jacked as possible) be more of the male gaze? if you took the guys face and put that in a polo shirt per say, i dont think anyone would notice him in a crowd of people unless he is tall. the comments from men compared to women i've gotten regarding a good physique has a big difference

wouldn't gymmax (as jacked as possible) be more of the male gaze? if you took the guys face and put that in a polo shirt per say, i dont think anyone would notice him in a crowd of people unless he is tall
the guy in the video isn't as jacked as possible tho what are u talking about

Most people that complains here aren't MTN tho, lot of people are sad because they are sub-MTN and they don't have what's all needed.
What you put here is just saying "okay so you guys are ugly, but if YOU WEREN'T and WERE normal, then you would slay)
Yea no shit? People like me are not complaining because we are average. I believe being average is enough. But I'm not.
That's my point. You are saying something so obvious yet you dont understand that fact doesn't help anyone.

"Yo guys if you weren't a ugy piece of shit, then you would get a gf" thx bro its not like the issue is that WE ARE UGLY
no its not obvious many idiots here think u need to be above average u really dont

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and moreroidsmoredates
Simple biology and attraction don’t change.
biology and attraction in terms of your face and height yes because being very tall and very attractive is still a very rare thing to have as a man, doesn't work the same way with gymcelling because every guy and their grandma is at the gym, something that almost every guy has in the current meta can't possibly give you "celebrity status" that's just not how it works unfortunately

you should see it more as something which keeps you in the game, since it's become the standard these days you basically need to do it in order to survive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and moreroidsmoredates
biology and attraction in terms of your face and height yes because being very tall and very attractive is still a very rare thing to have as a man, doesn't work the same way with gymcelling because every guy and their grandma is at the gym, something that almost every guy has in the current meta can't possibly give you "celebrity status" that's just not how it works unfortunately
lol thats false most men arent gymcelled at all

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 53670 and moreroidsmoredates
no its not obvious many idiots here think u need to be above average u really dont
People actually saying that are delusional because of the simple fact that it is very possible for anyone here to see average people with gfs outside. You can convince yourself how you want, but if you needed to be above average to get a gf, then a lot of relationships shouldn't exist yet they exist.
People fail to understand that ugly looks are a huge failos for attraction, but normal looks is mostly neutral. Ugly men like me have a disadvantage due to us having the face bringing us down, but average dudes, not really? I mean their looks won't me recognized around the world, but it doesn't make the task impossible.
Being realistic here.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
most men arent gymcelled at all
i'm not taking into account subhumans since they don't even exist in womens' minds anyway, it would be like saying "being 10 percent body fat gives you celebrity status because most men in america are overweight" meanwhile those men don't even register in the minds of women so it really doesn't matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Deleted member 73803

I was talking about average guys who think they need to be Chad to find a gf. BDD made them think they aren’t enough.

For people who are sub-mtn they should put a lot off effort into hard and softmaxxing to reach that threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803
the guy in the video isn't as jacked as possible tho what are u talking about
yea fair point the guy looks very natty (lean muscular). i'm saying that gymmax can only take you so far (doesnt help if you are a manlet) and only helps for average - above average genetics

• +1
when I found the BP in 18/19 or clicked on lookism I never expected that the bp will turn to the redpill one day.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Deleted member 53670

you should see it more as something which keeps you in the game, since it's become the standard these days you basically need to do it in order to survive
Majority of men aren’t gymmaxed from where I come from. I don’t know where you did get that data from, but even in the usa the vast majority doesn’t have an ideal gymmaxed physique.

Most men are skinny fat or obese nowadays.

i'm not taking into account subhumans since they don't even exist in womens' minds anyway, it would be like saying "being 10 percent body fat gives you celebrity status because most men in america are overweight" meanwhile those men don't even register in the minds of women so it really doesn't matter anyway
Even subhumans would benefit to a certain degree with gymmaxing. Stope the cope.

when I found the BP in 18/19 or clicked on lookism I never expected that the bp will turn to the redpill one day.
How is this redpill?

keep lifting guys stay strong

Last edited:
if you call 'shrinking over time from too much weight on spine,aged skin ,worse hair and overall speed of ageing,wasting 5 hours a week and just overall a bad life because your lifting heavy metal all the time' a benfit just so you look a little more attractive in NEVER common scenarios you have shirt off then good for you man,its cope tho EVERY1 LOOKSD non trained in shiirts and if you wear tight shirts it looks soo cringe and unaestetic anyways
I just don’t know how I should respond to this retarded post.

LTN= LDAR

• JFL
it's not enough if you're non-nt autustic and don't leave the house

• +1
LTN+ is enough provided low inhib

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and moreroidsmoredates
Most users here are sub MTN and that’s why they struggle a lot. MTN is all you need facially (unless giga manlet).

Of course it would be easier if you’re lite+ tier, but finding a girlfriend as a MTN is pretty easy. This doesn’t apply to people who spend their days at home and never go out and socialize.

I’m not saying that you can’t find a girlfriend as a sub-MTN, but it will be MUCH MUCH harder and the interest and sexual attraction will be different in a negative way.

Since you’re average looking in the face you won’t stand out much, but if you’re built you will stand out every where you go. It’s literally life changing. You can better gymmax than spend hours mentally masturbating about some jaw implants which you will never get.

agreed but depends on country. in the Netherlands I guess mtn and NT is needed while where I live any looks level is fine as long as you are nt. girls here will fuck anything even actual subhumans

explains why I’m not as lookspilled as other users on this site, no reason for me to be, when I live in a shithole where looks don’t mean anything

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 72072
ong i ascended form subhuman to barely mtn and got female attention instantly i sold but whatever😭😭

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 72072
it's not enough if you're non-nt autustic and don't leave the house
If you would’ve read the thread you wouldn’t have placed this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73327
2 JFL reactions and no further explanation, typical.

Achieving that body is extremely hard if impossible for most JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Achieving that body is extremely hard if impossible for most JFL.
You don’t need that body, all i said that it would help tremendously if you’re at least a MTN facially.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You don’t need that body, all i said that it would help tremendously if you’re at least a MTN facially.
Achieving a non DYEL body requires good genetics. Even with roids, there's no way to change your ectomorph skeleton. Having decent body-building genetics is rarer than having a pleasing face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 72072, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Achieving a non DYEL body requires good genetics. Even with roids, there's no way to change your ectomorph skeleton. Having decent body-building genetics is rarer than having a pleasing face.
I don’t have the best bodybuilding genetics and I’m natural.
I achieved a good body after 3 years of consistent high IQ training.

I disagree with bodybuilding genetics are rarer than face genes. You can still look better with going to the gym, changing your face non-surgical is minimal.

• +1
I don’t have the best bodybuilding genetics and I’m natural.
I achieved a good body after 3 years of consistent high IQ training.

I disagree with bodybuilding genetics are rarer than face genes. You can still look better with going to the gym, changing your face non-surgical is minimal.
Most people look like dalit on the right. Sure, gymcelling is a big cope but if you want to get big you need good DNA and roids.
Mogged61

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and moreroidsmoredates
Most people look like dalit on the right. Sure, gymcelling is a big cope but if you want to get big you need good DNA and roids.
View attachment 2989401
I both agree and disagree with you. Watch this:

Always remember that you will look better trainer than untrained. The video I posted is going about something else btw.

• +1
I both agree and disagree with you. Watch this:

Always remember that you will look better trainer than untrained. The video I posted is going about something else btw.

He gymcelled for 10 years btw. 10 god damn years.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, SidharthTheSlayer, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
next month on org: "1/10 is all you need"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
He gymcelled for 10 years btw. 10 god damn years.
You can achieve great results with at least 2 years of working out. Time will pass by anyway, either you do it or don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and St.TikTokcel
next month on org: "1/10 is all you need"
No MTN is all you need, you’re just below that and think girls only want chad.

Wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73327, i_love_roosters and St.TikTokcel
  • So Sad
this is the cope i needed to hear

Post a mtn example

Cope harder retard, if you aren't HTN, neurotypical, making 6 figures a year and live in a good location, you won't get shit, not a lick of pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, abcd and lastamericanvirgin