MTN is HELL

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Screw this accursed life. The life of am MTN has to be purgatory. Constant hopes up, copium, and recources spent thinking about if they find u attractive or not.

If I was LTN i could just accept women arent within my reach much and move on, and fullly give up.

ALL you need is HTN

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Doommaxxed, Ne0n and 9 others
-LTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Putin, Chadeep and 2 others
Surgery will carry me to the skies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, moreroidsmoredates and ChadL1te
Are you currently doing anything to looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep, truthhurts and 1 other person
just take a cold shower bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, truthhurts and ChadL1te
The worst thing about being MTN is thinking that MTBs want you, some LTBs will want to date you but you don't. Hypergamy as always...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChadL1te
Are you currently doing anything to looksmax?
i kinda just finished a few and my current falios are heard to fix. I just finished my cut and debloat, pimples, tan, teeth, but now i cant really softmax anything else

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TechnoBoss
i kinda just finished a few and my current falios are heard to fix. I just finished my cut and debloat, pimples, tan, teeth, but now i cant really softmax anything else
Hmm, so you're thinking of hardmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
SUB8 Is hell we know this

• +1
Bohoo I have medium income. My life is so miserable. I need to be a billionaire or else I'm a loser.

• Ugh..
Screw this accursed life. The life of am MTN has to be purgatory. Constant hopes up, copium, and recources spent thinking about if they find u attractive or not.

If I was LTN i could just accept women arent within my reach much and move on, and fullly give up.

ALL you need is HTN
It’s never enough is it

• +1
yeah defenitley, I have the money but cant really get them rn
Do you care to share why you can't? The money problem is the biggest issue about getting surgeries I think.

Do you care to share why you can't? The money problem is the biggest issue about getting surgeries I think.
Would be abrupt in relationships

The worst thing about being MTN is thinking that MTBs want you, some LTBs will want to date you but you don't. Hypergamy as always...
Seen high mtn slaying low stacylite, anything is possible. Yes he was 6'3

• +1

ALL you need is HTN
Haha, I am ltn and get led on. You are not in purgatory, you are getting led on by attention whores. Accept your fate, stop wasting your time.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Haha, I am ltn and get led on. You are not in purgatory, you are getting led on by attention whores. Accept your fate, stop wasting your time.
Yeah but I have more hope, you should know it’s a ploy

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Seen high mtn slaying low stacylite, anything is possible. Yes he was 6'3
yeah exactly my point bro, anything is possible but its usually not that case. Once again get my hopes up.

Mtn looks and average height is purgatory

There is no jtn MTN ltn ftn rtn

If they like you they like you

• Hmm...
There is no jtn MTN ltn ftn rtn

If they like you they like you
Yes, its not always easy to tell. Women are often irrational, luckily i have top percentile psychoanalytical skills but sometimes even Im wrong

Yes, its not always easy to tell. Women are often irrational, luckily i have top percentile psychoanalytical skills but sometimes even Im wrong
Most of the time you don't even know when they like you

Yesterday I pulled one foid that used to see me here but I never talked to her

I invited her over for a drink ( it was my friends idea)
After few hours she kissed me etc making out and stuff
She was like
I always was interested in you from the beginning I saw y

I was like I didn't know that

She said : You never talked to me
Man should approach first

Just talk to foids theory

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back