MTN on tinder update (Moon Elo) 133 Likes+

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
I'm here to show the results after 3 days changing my photos and profile to the photos that the members said was ``really me`` I still have great results and today I have a date if I take a long time to respond it's because I'm probably having sex .
What I'm learning for those who really want to listen I learned to take more care of my tinder and value myself I'm being extremely selective I like girls that I think are at my level to make sure they match and the most annoying part for the link to continue going up is to leave the conversation as long as possible on tinder there are girls that I've been talking to every day for 5 days but this has helped a lot in my bond.
If you want girls to be different post a photo with a professional photographer cause women to be curious to see your profile and talk to you and most importantly your first photo has to be the best possible with some beautiful background it helps a lot.

I increased the distance from 16 km to 25 km.

And I changed the bio that I copied Niko and made my own also talking about series and it worked a lot I made a joke that maybe it's better in Portuguese but the girls are finding it super NT and always comment I love twilight or I loved yours twilight bio is very good the bio is as follows:

1.88CM
The difference between me and twilight Edward is that he shines in the sun and I cry in the dark!

Niko`s guide is very good and can help you guys.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, Gladiator, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Please let's avoid silly discussions I know I'm round now because I've been bulking for 3 months and I'm going to start cutting with my coach so it doesn't come with the recent videos I posted here anything use my video with a decent BF from tv to be honest .

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i don't understand if you want to brag or what
do it in italy you would get 1/10 of that
location is very important

• Hmm...
Reactions: MatheusCqb
i don't understand if you want to brag or what
do it in italy you would get 1/10 of that
location is very important
Just showing how you can do a decent on tinder you don`t need to be chad and helping with more tips, its forbidden ?

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm here to show the results after 3 days changing my photos and profile to the photos that the members said was ``really me`` I still have great results and today I have a date if I take a long time to respond it's because I'm probably having sex .
What I'm learning for those who really want to listen I learned to take more care of my tinder and value myself I'm being extremely selective I like girls that I think are at my level to make sure they match and the most annoying part for the link to continue going up is to leave the conversation as long as possible on tinder there are girls that I've been talking to every day for 5 days but this has helped a lot in my bond.
If you want girls to be different post a photo with a professional photographer cause women to be curious to see your profile and talk to you and most importantly your first photo has to be the best possible with some beautiful background it helps a lot.

And I changed the bio that I copied Niko and made my own also talking about series and it worked a lot I made a joke that maybe it's better in Portuguese but the girls are finding it super NT and always comment I love twilight or I loved yours twilight bio is very good the bio is as follows:

1.88CM
The difference between me and twilight Edward is that he shines in the sun and I cry in the dark!

View attachment 1958855View attachment 1958861View attachment 1958871View attachment 1958886
Thank you for the update!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and MatheusCqb
Just showing how you can do a decent on tinder you don`t need to be chad and helping with more tips, its forbidden ?
you look good enough though and average male has around 12% match rate in brazil

you look good enough though and average male has around 12% match rate in brazil
Idk about the numbers, IDK even my looks on this forum but if i`m MTN here or some shit ppl that are that in country ( and have decent looks) that hava amzing genetics and models everywhere in the streets can use some tips.

Idk about the numbers, IDK even my looks on this forum but if i`m MTN here or some shit ppl that are that in country ( and have decent looks) that hava amzing genetics and models everywhere in the streets can use some tips.
i don't think there are incels in brazil bro it's a north america and west europe problem

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and MatheusCqb
The interesting thing is, some Brazilians and Latinos who were evaluated and had a PSL higher than mine came to PM saying that they were not getting results and asking for help too, this is also a positive thing, they are helping each other just as Niko's post helped me

The interesting thing is, some Brazilians and Latinos who were evaluated and had a PSL higher than mine came to PM saying that they were not getting results and asking for help too, this is also a positive thing, they are helping each other just as Niko's post helped me
you weren't getting results with selfies?? this may prove good pics theory for subchads

i don't think there are incels in brazil bro it's a north america and west europe problem
Yes we have and we have a lot, IDK it`s sad ppl here think we are kind of sub-human I'm waiting for some HTN or MTN with European pheno that so much talk about being perfect but without the tips and the average profile to get the same result as mine in 10 days

Niko is the savior, before you know it inceldom is over worldwide.
Either you are mogged to suicide or take the smile pill and slay.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10106 and MatheusCqb
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and the BULL
you weren't getting results with selfies?? this may prove good pics theory for subchads
Some girls even ask if I was a model because of the photos with professionals from the way they talk it looks like good photos even more if it's with a pro it gives an air that you are more successful and more competent and more careful of yourself

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@Niko stole my Modelmaxxing sauce lol. Jk. Any HTN+ can achieve this with good pics, exploiting angles, and appealing to the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and Niklaus Mikaelson
only 110 likes 1 week it was like a barrier just know I pass that shi hehe
fair enough. i still think location is very important but it seems like pics are too. too bad ppl here don't have anyone to take pics of them because aspie group friends or no friends at all

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
fair enough. i still think location is very important but it seems like pics are too. too bad ppl here don't have anyone to take pics of them because aspie group friends or no friends at all
Location and pheno is very important.
As a non-white in euROPE you are fucked but as an ethnic in another ethnic country you can still get pussy.

Location and pheno is very important.
As a non-white in euROPE you are fucked but as an ethnic in another ethnic country you can still get pussy.
when ppl talk like this I fell like a BBC this good :D

Agreed, location can make one's elo go from cooked to mini galaxy elo even for a normie guy who's elo is cooked getting 1-2 likes a day.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and the BULL
Agreed, location can make one's elo go from cooked to mini galaxy elo even for a normie guy who's elo is cooked getting 1-2 likes a day.

He had way less than me. but still
IDK if americans and other country pll know this
But you can only rate a brazilian doing on tinder why ? Cuz ``Gingos here`` is a niche if u are LTN and american you gonna fuck a lot of pussyes cuz is a niche girls want to fuck a gringo the strangers niche is our BBC and other brazilians can comment on that.

But you can only rate a brazilian doing on tinder why ? Cuz ``Gingos here`` is a niche if u are LTN and american you gonna fuck a lot of pussyes cuz is a niche girls want to fuck a gringo the strangers niche is our BBC and other brazilians can comment on that.
My american friend came to brazil he is ugly as fuck but because of the GRINGO NICHE he fucked a lot of bicthes here btw he is manlet

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
Yeah, guy had cooked elo, and just swapped. Possible if had normal elo, can get your results, but considering it's average guy doing it along with your photos being decent HTN. You should do better.
Interesting. That sort of makes sense, but quite surprised. Possible that guy got the gringo experience it seems like as his match quality was good.

• +1
Nice, but you’re def above mtn

• Love it
negro you realized you are not mtn right?

• +1
Yeah, guy had cooked elo, and just swapped. Possible if had normal elo, can get your results, but considering it's average guy doing it along with your photos being decent HTN. You should do better.
Interesting. That sort of makes sense, but quite surprised. Possible that guy got the gringo experience it seems like as his match quality was good.
Another shit real is shit br girls love gringo to take money from because gringos don't realize it but paying a box in a club expensive for us brazilians for an american is cheap so the girls will enjoy it because they think they'll take advantage of the gringo women are also BR HUEUEH I took advantage I made the silly gringo take me out to eat at the expensive restaurant, I'll tell my friends.

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
That`s my rate in the rate on this site i had so idk.
you are htn reallistically, a good base for chadlite, you got your teeth whitened?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and MatheusCqb
Its good you edited out all your bloated pictures that you previously posted here and thought you looked good in

My only hope is that you have some way of debloating yourself majorly when you meet these hoes

• +1
you are htn reallistically, a good base for chadlite, you got your teeth whitened?
Thanks bruh, yes i did whitened a few days after joing here.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Its good you edited out all your bloated pictures that you previously posted here and thought you looked good in

My only hope is that you have some way of debloating yourself majorly when you meet these hoes
Irl height pill saves me so i`ll lean when my bulking are finished hehe

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
gonna whitethen too for smilepill halo
For tinder is perfect, girls are afraid to go out after that serial killers tv show so you have to look not a murder hehe.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
For tinder is perfect, girls are afraid to go out after that serial killers tv show so you have to look not a murder hehe.
lmao been told my smile is like a kid's

@Niko stole my Modelmaxxing sauce lol. Jk. Any HTN+ can achieve this with good pics, exploiting angles, and appealing to the female gaze.
Yeah because they're HTN, not because they smiled or because of the "female gaze" or whatever jfl
And OP lives in Brazil

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
3146485 c7a18tzeo1341

It's all about pickiness of girls. Look at how south american regions have 5 -12% match rate vs 0.5% of North America and 0% of Italy. There isn't data for Brazil but it's safe to assume it Will be around that range. Not trying to shit on you or taking good pics (as many ppl put effort in their profile so It May make you look as you said more competent and Active) Just saying that It Is much harder to get those numbers in other regions of the world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and MatheusCqb
View attachment 1958961

It's all about pickiness of girls. Look at how south american regions have 5 -12% match rate vs 0.5% of North America and 0% of Italy. There isn't data for Brazil but it's safe to assume it Will be around that range. Not trying to shit on you or taking good pics (as many ppl put effort in their profile so It May make you look as you said more competent and Active) Just saying that It Is much harder to get those numbers in other regions of the world.
Yeah brazil is a meme and hes whiter looking.

Yeah because they're HTN, not because they smiled or because of the "female gaze" or whatever jfl
And OP lives in Brazil
It still applies lol. I even experienced this shift myself where better pics + female gaze maxing yielded me better results. 2 bad selfies = 40-50 likes in a day on tinder (which is still good, don't get me wrong). Modelmaxxing = 80+ likes in a day + higher quality women too.

• Love it
It still applies lol. I even experienced this shift myself where better pics + female gaze maxing yielded me better results. 2 bad selfies = 40-50 likes in a day on tinder (which is still good, don't get me wrong). Modelmaxxing = 80+ likes in a day + higher quality women too.
Thats what i`m trying to say, ppl are not getting pussy cuz they are so nerd with PSL shi..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
View attachment 1958961

i`ll geo change tell me a good country not sancdi shit cuz i`m not white as thay say here a country that is my pheno like and its not easy idk if that make sense or this pheno shit is true, but idk if will fuck my elo

i`ll geo change tell me a good country not sancdi shit cuz i`m not white as thay say here a country that is my pheno like and its not easy idk if that make sense or this pheno shit is true, but idk if will fuck my elo
but i`m courious

1.88CM

View attachment 1958855View attachment 1958861View attachment 1958871View attachment 1958886
Looks 4.5 PSL to me

Wtf, tinder is a meme, this guy have better results than Tyson Ballou