MTN or HTN ?

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
2B96BD41 B2F6 410D 828B EAFA630CBA4C

probably close to htn appeal, but pretty average features in general, chad irl bc of status obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and Deprived
NCT-bug eyed slayer

probably close to htn appeal, but pretty average features in general, chad irl bc of status obviously
I mean purely based off looks

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, justinzayn, andy9432 and 3 others
Mtn and needs to fuck ethnic girls on jbw status to get laid. Is this your irl?

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, justinzayn and Deleted member 18840
Mtn and needs to fuck ethnic girls on jbw status to get laid. Is this your irl?
How can jack harlow cope with only being able to fuck ethnic women with jbw :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
literally a LTN face without his beard, near incel wtf. his height though brings him up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Manletmachine
literally a LTN face without his beard, near incel wtf. his height though brings him up
I’m pretty sure get got chin implant

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 19157
Thats not a chadstuck look.
Lmfao he smiled at her walked away and she literally smiled then covered her eyes and started crying. You think she’s crying because she thinks he’s subhumans?:forcedsmile:

Literally just be tall, white, softmaxxed normie with blue eyes and status theory to get Chad treatment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 1851
Lmfao he smiled at her walked away and she literally smiled then covered her eyes and started crying. You think she’s crying because she thinks he’s subhumans?:forcedsmile:

Literally just be tall, white, softmaxxed normie with blue eyes and status theory to get Chad treatment.
bro its cause he's gigafamous

like how girls fangirled over the beatles. its not because of looks lol

bro its cause he's gigafamous

like how girls fangirled over the beatles. its not because of looks lol
My point being that status halo is legit. She got a dopamine rush do big from speaking to him she started crying lmfao. If that is “Chadstuck” then what is?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
My point being that status halo is legit. She got a dopamine rush do big from speaking to him she started crying lmfao. If that is “Chadstuck” then what is?
Fuck my typing.

idk but you think she'd have that reaction if he was a gas station attendant? ye its all status. but thats water, i dont think people deny that status halo is legit

idk but you think she'd have that reaction if he was a gas station attendant? ye its all status. but thats water, i dont think people deny that status halo is legit
If he was a gas station attendant she probably would get absolutely Chadstruck but she’s still probably think he’s “cute”.

His height and race is huge halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Shes laughing because she thought it was a celeb for a quick second. Ive had that treatment before and this is not it LOL. its like theyre gazing into you as if youre gold and theyre not really paying attention to what youre saying

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Shes laughing because she thought it was a celeb for a quick second. Ive had that treatment before and this is not it LOL. its like theyre gazing into you as if youre gold and theyre not really paying attention to what youre saying
but...he's a celebrity?
are you trolling or what

Terra cope. He literally did nothing but greet her smile and walk away. She she literally brings crying, covered her mouth, and stares at him as he walks away.

Lmfao if women don’t break down in tears of joy from a 10 second interaction.
6899039C E7A7 420E 9F5E 08B80B6B7D5A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Ltn lol

People are cluelwss

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
but...he's a celebrity?
are you trolling or what
Are you trolling? You guys are really trying to say hes above mtn because hes a celeb? If thats the case then whats cavill,10psl? Stop playing stupid

Are you trolling? You guys are really trying to say hes above mtn because hes a celeb? If thats the case then whats cavill,10psl? Stop playing stupid
I'm not saying he's ltn-mtn-htn or whatever but you said "she thought it was a celeb" when he's literally a celeb?
And you got the same treatment? :lul:

• Ugh..
Terra cope. He literally did nothing but greet her smile and walk away. She she literally brings crying, covered her mouth, and stares at him as he walks away.

View attachment 1944319
Youre fucking stupid. Meeting your idol vs meeting the hottest girl in your reality isnt an equivalent.
I'm not saying he's ltn-mtn-htn or whatever but you said "she thought it was a celeb" when he's literally a celeb?
And you got the same treatment? :lul:
So low IQ holy shit.

• JFL
yo can you help me @RecessedChinCel I think I'm missing something
Do you read what I'm reading?

Screenshot 2022 11 10 at 20 35 22 MTN or HTN

Maybe it's because I'm an ESL?

View attachment 1944319
Unironically its all cope

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 18840
Strawman. Chiraq Soulja boy IQ
What an idiot. Yes bro people cry tears of joy when they see a chad/stacy. What has this forum come to.
Unironically its all cope
yeah idk thats his blacked iq showing i guess makes no sense
Being chadstruck is when a girl sees you and looks at you as if youre the most beautiful thing alive.
Seeing a celebrity idol isnt the same. I dont know how people are stupid enough to make such an equivalence. Are you crying tears of joy from seeing adriana lima holy crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 18840
What an idiot. Yes bro people cry tears of joy when they see a chad/stacy. What has this forum come to.

Being chadstruck is when a girl sees you and looks at you as if youre the most beautiful thing alive.
Seeing a celebrity idol isnt the same. I dont know how people are stupid enough to make such an equivalence. Are you crying tears of joy from seeing adriana lima holy crap
200% this is not chadstruck

• +1

i agree with that sentiement its obvious and thats what i was saying but the part where you said she thought she saw a celebrity

maybe you meant she thought he was just a normal dude????? but was a celeb, which is probably true

• +1

What the fuck type of response is this? You are acting like it is a rare phenomenon for foids to cry when they meet boy band members, singers, etc. Women have literally fainted when they met harry styles.

My point is being tall normie with tons of status can still illicit strong emotions in foids same as being extremely goodlooking. Nobody saying it is the same. Jfl.

If you don’t have status like him the only way you are gonna illicit such strong emotions in a female in such a small interaction is if you are high PSL Good looking Chad.

God retards will be on here claiming dani devito is chad striking girls when they get excited to see him. Ive seen henry cavill give some girls that chad strike but this clearly isnt it
200% this is not chadstruck

What the fuck type of response is this? You are acting like it is a rare phenomenon for foids to cry when they meet boy band members, singers, etc. Women have literally fainted when they met harry styles.

My point is being tall normie with tons of status can still illicit strong emotions in foids same as being extremely goodlooking. Nobody saying it is the same. Jfl.

If you don’t have status like him the only way you are gonna illicit such strong emotions in a female in such a small interaction is if you are high PSL Good looking Chad.
This is pretty much what being chadstruck looks like. And you DID say it was the same. You literally fucking said she was chadstuck when really she was STATUSstruck
8jplhuy09yoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
God retards will be on here claiming dani devito is chad striking girls when they get excited to see him. Ive seen henry cavill give some girls that chad strike but this clearly isnt it

This is pretty much what being chadstruck looks like. And you DID say it was the same. You literally fucking said she was chadstuck when really she was STATUSstruckView attachment 1944354
You guys act like Jack Harlow is subhuman when in reality he is 6’3, white, has blue eyes, softmaxxed normie.

Chadstruck status struck whatever. If women thought Jack Harlow was subhuman would they still get “status struck” by him?

Danny Devito with his status has women talking about him like this?

All that matters is that when women interact with you they get a dopamine rush.

You guys act like Jack Harlow is subhuman when in reality he is 6’3, white, has blue eyes, softmaxxed normie.

Chadstruck status struck whatever. If women thought Jack Harlow was subhuman would they still get “status struck” by him?

Danny Devito with his status has women talking about him like this?

All that matters is that when women interact with you they get a dopamine rush.

No he is subhuman because i have a guy who looks like him in fb group chats and hes suicidal about his life and with dani? No actually, however i have with this guy and his face is easily truecel.
American actor Adam Driver 2020
theres also truecel black rappers and other white famous dudes to list but dont play stupid with me. Dont be stupid and think its the same as looks.it can get you laid easily yes but its the same sub 5 famous dudes getting busted with fake rape allegations. Thats what happens when you confuse the 2.

• +1

I’ve seen girls thirst over 21 savage. Status the biggest halo. But Harlow my nigga

• +1