Mucosal tightening + jawline liposuction adjunct to buccal fat removal?

neithernorwood

neithernorwood

Iron
I'm wondering if anyone can verify the claims of Dr Buccal Fat himself:

Cheekago is a balanced and tailored approach to the jawline and lower face. This is not just buccal fat pad removal. This is a combination of buccal fat pad sculpting, mucosal tightening, muscle stripping and jawline contouring with micro-focused liposuction.

Why is this unique and why is it so effective?
Nobody is doing this currently, and it is the appreciation of volume redistribution that is paramount. I am the only one in the world doing it this way currently. I did publish this recently though in an international journal, so soon there will be others. That’s actually a great thing. We will learn even more when more talented facial plastic surgeons start to do it this way. The key here is that with different patients a different approach is required and I adjust the procedure slightly for each patient.

>in an international journal

I cannot find what this is referring to.

wtf does this even mean:

I am the only surgeon in the world that tightens the mucosa by focal removal and tightens the muscle by stripping and electrocautery induced shrinkage along with buccal fat pad sculpting.

I am great at buccal fat pad removal, cheek sculpting, jawline contouring, neck liposuction and the entire lower face. I am good at other parts of the face but I am great with the jawline and lower 1/3rd. It is my focus. If this area concerns you I have no doubt that I am the person that has the most experience, skill and knowledge of this specific area. I will wait for someone to contest me. There are no doubts.

Before and afters
https://www.realself.com/dr/benjami...rrace-il#expertise-cheek-and-chin-enhancement

More on the procedures

Facial Liposuction

Facial Liposuction: Jawline Sculpting

Mucosal tightening
I think that's referring to this in the mouth:

I can't tell if this is all just marketing or there's something legit. What do you think? Also does any of this even matter without the right bones?

B
O
N
E
S

• +1
Reactions: neithernorwood and Julian
Legit if your fat distribution is really subhuman but you are lean already. But you just need bones

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and neithernorwood