Muh 6 feet. Muh ethnicity.

Any guy who thinks height is more important than face is a short ugly virgin, 0 exceptions.
Right. I'm sure a 5'7 Chad is crying bc a chick says he's too short when he has 50 other bitches lined up who literally don't care about his height lmao
:soy:

E48E55A6 04DD 47BE 8E83 DFB9237E151F
10DDF353 FCEC 4369 A1CD E96DE7C88D26

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Korea
Maybe it's because short people are usually not ugly compared to taller niggas so they don't find aspie sites? idk tbh.

It's funny how everyone here is "white" but all you see around is Indians
Also 6ft on internet = 5'9 irl
:ogre:
Indians are also meds what are you talking about :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
New survey stickied says so much about you copers. Nearly half of dudes here are over 6 feet. And most people here are white. L O L. Yet y'all niggas still think ethnics and short niggas have it hard. Niggas be 6'2 white and still can't get pussy. So much for JBW and height halo :feelswah::soy:

Edit: if you use your height or ethnicity as an excuse for being an incel, you're just an ugly and weird fucker. Niggas don't even take showers and rarely leave their homes sitting in their bed all day and wonder why they can't get any. While 5'7 chads are out fuckin ur oneitis.
I’m not ugly nor short yet incel, guys that look far worse than me do better than me with women and it’s not even my fault I just have bad luck with women + autism. Also UK as my location, if I lived in USA I’d not be incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, stevielake, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
I have literally 0 reasons to cope about anything, ever
But for sure keep being a neurotic little hyperventilator who ignores basic facts in favor of amplifying all of your insecurities though
Obviously I’m talking about people on here, and I’m ESPECIALLY not talking about bluepilled people.

O’Pry probably thinks it goes Personality > height > face jfl. Have you heard how soy he talks?

Over if you think 40% of the forum is actually above 6' and 60% is white

80% of ratings is curry

can't remember exactly which user here posted the percentage stat,think it was @Sphinx,but I remember seeing that 14% of them voted they have a 7+ dick I kid you not

• JFL
I have literally 0 reasons to cope about anything, ever
But for sure keep being a neurotic little hyperventilator who ignores basic facts in favor of amplifying all of your insecurities though

Obviously I’m talking about people on here, and I’m ESPECIALLY not talking about bluepilled people.

O’Pry probably thinks it goes Personality > height > face jfl. Have you heard how soy he talks?
:feelsokman:

I bet you go outside, compare your eyeheight to other peoples’ top of head heights, have to go to a private space to start hyperventilating and probably crying a bit
Then you immediately head home and start looking at lifts on Amazon
But you’re also too neurotic and afraid of your family/friends noticing so you just put them in your cart and leave them there, dreaming

Over tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and CFW432
Nigga im 183cm 6'0 and two zoomer girls were same height as me some days ago when i went to buy alcohol
Same experience here, also 183cm and many women are around my height and maybe taller. Now imagine how it is around men. This is in Norway, so if it’s like this in other countries I’m baffled. And I’m talking me being 183cm barefoot before bed

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I bet you go outside, compare your eyeheight to other peoples’ top of head heights, have to go to a private space to start hyperventilating and probably crying a bit
But you’re also too neurotic and afraid of your family/friends noticing so you just put them in your cart and leave them there, dreaming

Over tbh
:incel:

• +1
Reactions: loksr

Over tbh

Always nice to get confirmation when I make educated guesses like that, thanks man
:Comfy:

Remember they are factoring in ethnics as well. Ethnics on average, are atleast a generation behind whites in terms of height even if they are raised in the west on a western diet. Only a few of us can actually make it to the 6ft range. As a result the average height is brought down by the average ethnic.

If you only measured white zoomers, I guarantee the average height would go up.
No, it's around 5'9-5'10 without factoring the ethnics.

Average height By race/ethnic groups in US
Screenshot 20220320 231434 Samsung Internet

177.4 without factoring indians, Asians, or Hispanics. Only ethnics who are considered white in US are middle easterns, you can argue that the middle eastern ethnics are skewing the results but only 4% of Americans are of middle eastern origin anyway, and the majority of them are lebanese (average lebanese man is 179 cm)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 12234
Most of the users here are indian.

I'm 187cm but its over for me cause dicksize and membership of depressed ADHD loner gang:feelskek::feelscry:

Small height can be indeed brutal but picking on just one feature and saying everything depends on it being exceedingly above the norm as mandatory to get women is...

dumb, I'd say at the very least.

@Thompsonz @PingPong @n0rthface we should bring depressed ADHD loner gang back:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Same experience here, also 183cm and many women are around my height and maybe taller. Now imagine how it is around men. This is in Norway, so if it’s like this in other countries I’m baffled. And I’m talking me being 183cm barefoot before bed
I've been to Norway and average girl seemed around 170 cm, many girls in the 175-180 range but not that many legit barefoot 180+ girls, but this is purely anecdotal from being there for 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I'm 187cm but its over for me cause dicksize and membership of depressed ADHD loner gang:feelskek::feelscry:

Small height can be indeed brutal but picking on just one feature and saying everything depends on it being exceedingly above the norm as mandatory to get women is...

dumb, I'd say at the very least.

@Thompsonz @PingPong @n0rthface we should bring depressed ADHD loner gang back:feelsokman:
Can’t relate, I have a massive cock.

The forum is 95% indian

• +1
I’m 5’7 ethnic and have a white virgin gf so these niggas coping so hard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 12234, farahanyzz and 1 other person
99% of this forum would rope if they woke up my height; 5'4. Makes me seethe when I see 5'9-5'7 men complain about their height when they are still in the threshold to still slay. Only options for me is a LTR with Becky or betabuxx.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
I've been to Norway and average girl seemed around 170 cm, many girls in the 175-180 range but not that many legit barefoot 180+ girls, but this is purely anecdotal from being there for 2 weeks
Yeah, it’s not like I see them all the time. They’re about as common as 6’4+ guys. Maybe eye level also has something to do with it. Since my eye level is 171 cm, and most girls are around that height, many taller too, maybe that’s causing a bias

im 5.8 and ethnic and i bathe in pussy in scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadethnic101 and johncruz12345
No, it's around 5'9-5'10 without factoring the ethnics.

Average height By race/ethnic groups in US
View attachment 1598477

177.4 without factoring indians, Asians, or Hispanics. Only ethnics who are considered white in US are middle easterns, you can argue that the middle eastern ethnics are skewing the results but only 4% of Americans are of middle eastern origin anyway, and the majority of them are lebanese (average lebanese man is 179 cm)
yep , it checks out; this is exactly what i see when i go outside; i can say i heightmogg almost everyone when i go outside being 6'05" barefoot and even 6'3" with comfortable lifts; always have ; the 6' being top 20% or even top 15% is true, in the US
unless you're talking about Netherlands, Sweden , Croatia or Germany , or a few other countries its all pulled outta the ass
but zoomers think everyone is 6'2" :feelsuhh::soy::incel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: loksr
Face and NT is everything! BEYOND over for me and @Octillionaire3, we were spawnkilled! :feelswhy: