Muh alcohol ruins my face

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
shut up you retard not going out and drinking with your friends because you don’t want to kill your “gains” or bloat your face is the most Non NT thing you can do, meanwhile chad downs 7 pint plus some moonshine and fucks juggernauts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 28541, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
what is chad some different species?

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, redmaxx and alriodai
Depositphotos 146770957 stock photo wasted messy alcoholisdsdc businessman drinking

op rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, redmaxx, Mr. President and 3 others
Just because chad pulls off drinking and living unhealthily in his teens doesn't mean he still mogs in his 20's, I've seen this first hand, neglect ruins a persons looks faster than anything. There is no man after 30 who looks good that is not putting hard effort into himself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, klamus, AppealMaxxing and 6 others
Bro, it’s drinking and getting drunk like everyday that will 100% drop you like 1 even 2 psl if you stop showering shaving. Once a week would be ok

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Just because chad pulls off drinking and living unhealthily in his teens doesn't mean he still mogs in his 20's, I've seen this first hand, neglect ruins a persons looks faster than anything. There is no man after 30 who looks good that is not putting hard effort into himself.
chad doesnt even pull it, chad drinks that night with his friends then drinks 6l of water for all the followign weeks to undo it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
chad doesnt even pull it, chad drinks that night with his friends then drinks 6l of water for all the followign weeks to undo it
Yes, the fantasy chad wakes up eats McDonalds, drinks alcohol, fucks, gets minimal sleep, and is 6 PSL only works for a few years tops and then the second he enters his 20's he's balding chubby with shit collagen and gloomy skin.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
I know a true Chad. He's on a television show. He doesn't drink at all.

Just looksmax from monday till friday (so no alc), an then have some (!) beer with your friends at the weekend.

Chad eats snacks and drinks Corona with friends and is still lean

Try to do that three to five days every week all year and then come back to me after 3 - 5 years, chad or not.
Everything in moderation.