Muh anti gay forum 😂

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
They say this forum has anti gay rules but apperantly mods accept users with usernames litterally @Gaygymmaxx @gaymidget @gaynigga92 @fag82 @faglover

And have users like @Viacheslav openly in a gay relationship with some other faggot :feelskek:

Even @Master himself jerks off to the chads here gives them free VIP and clothes from his brand :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fag82, 14vic, wsada and 24 others
Please guess his height

THE JEWS ARE MAKING EVERYTHING GAY. NOTHING CAN ESCAPE THEM

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Please guess his height

Please guess his height
The tallest nigga there is 5’5

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and <6PSLcel
This forum really does have antigay rules but JFL I don't think current mods are even aware that LGBT content is against the rules.
We need Knajid back, he would clean this shithole in no time.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
They say this forum has anti gay rules but apperantly mods accept users with usernames litterally @Gaygymmaxx @gaymidget @gaynigga92 @fag82 @faglover

And have users like @Viacheslav openly in a gay relationship with some other faggot :feelskek:

Even @Master himself jerks off to the chads here gives them free VIP and clothes from his brand :feelskek:
Master is the typa nigga to use those voice AIs to make himself anonymous

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Viacheslav, halloweed and 1 other person
It's hilarious how differently gay shit is treated on here compared to .is. If this was .is 90% of the userbase would be banned

• +1
It's hilarious how differently gay shit is treated on here compared to .is. If this was .is 90% of the userbase would be banned
The rules are the same but I forced very differently

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
jew mods are secretly faggots

Where do we draw the line? Next time you’ll claim cockologist threads are “gay” too. :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Viacheslav, Debetro, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
@gaynigga92 Joined then went MIA. What did he mean by this?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Gengar
@gaynigga92 Joined then went MIA. What did he mean by this?
He got raped. :fuk:

IMG 0764

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, Lebron_James, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Where do we draw the line? Next time you’ll claim cockologist threads are “gay” too. :fuk:
Shit I think the only way to be banned for gay posting is if u openly admit to it at this point

2 users could meet up post a video of them jerking each other off and say it was for the lols :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Shit I think the only way to be banned for gay posting is if u openly admit to it at this point

2 users could meet up post a video of them jerking each other off and say it was for the lols :lul:
It was just a cockologist experiment. We wanted to get hard for Gengar and measure but we couldn’t get it up, so we decided to help stroke each other. That’s why we did it.

• JFL
OP is also gay

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Gengar, Clavicular and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Darkeningstar, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
as long as you don't post gay shit or talk about how much of a gaylord you are we don't care.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea and The Grinch
Ironic coming from you :feelskek:

• JFL
Nigga I am straight as hell. All I do is just admire other men's beauty a bit too much(platonically of course)

• JFL
Reactions: dbva

gaynigga92

• JFL
Reactions: Rea

This forum turns u gay.

Who cares. Foids conspired to make gay a social taboo for men, so they could get more of our attention. (I'm only being semi sarcastic here btw)

Ancient men would fuck other guys (yeah ik it was more complicated). Soon the foids realized they needed to put a stop to it so they created homophobia.

Never let a foid from finding your boyfriend.

I definitely would(platonically obv, to save poor guy from dying as a virgin)
it is high T to dominate another twink submissive male, and to display your superior masculinity over him (this is just a theory)

OP is scared he will get fucked by a 7'5 tyrone with a 15 incher

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
This forum really does have antigay rules but JFL I don't think current mods are even aware that LGBT content is against the rules.
We need Knajid back, he would clean this shithole in no time.
i thought u were gay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Viacheslav
it is high T to dominate another twink submissive male, and to display your superior masculinity over him (this is just a theory)

OP is scared he will get fucked by a 7'5 tyrone with a 15 incher
100%. A real man is not the one who fucks hundreds of pussies everyday. A real man is the one who can fuck some nigga's ass without shame and regret(high T as fuck, doing what you want instead of flowing with societal norms)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bip and dbva
100%. A real man is not the one who fucks hundreds of pussies today. A real man is the one who can fuck some nigga's ass without shame and regret(high T as fuck, doing what you want instead of flowing with societal norms)
i hope you realize we are both gonna get warned :feelskek:

• JFL
Fr, I am a few steps a way from permaban
these little cuck mods wont be able to stop us from flourishing in society, and to display our peak masculinity over everyone else

• Love it