Muh average height is 5'11

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
It's no more than 5'9. I'm 5'11-6'0 and I just walked through a shopping centre (UK btw) and I don't think a single guy was taller than me maybe like 1 or 2 by a tiny amount and I heightmogged plenty of guys with girlfriends and there was a broad range of ages too. People on this forum gotta stop larping their height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2816, Emiqrox and 11 others
Cope here in Germany at least 5´11 is basically manlet 6´1 is norm from what i see

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, ;-;, Kebab Master and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29011, BigBoy, SonOfDarkseid and 14 others
at hospital with the oldcels i was mogged by my 6'4ft doctor ggs (UK)

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
at hospital with the oldcels i was mogged by my 6'4ft doctor ggs (UK)
Sounds like an outlier at my doctor's there's like one 6'3 slender guy and the rest are manlets

Okay but no one cares about Germany
Mogs uk hillbilly teeth fags every day

german girls look like Stacy close to the hellhole uk girls look like

litteraly made a tinder account in the uk and came out traumatized from the whores I saw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29011, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23804 and 8 others
Its 6' in the Netherlands

In uk its 5'10-5'11

It's no more than 5'9. I'm 5'11-6'0 and I just walked through a shopping centre (UK btw) and I don't think a single guy was taller than me maybe like 1 or 2 by a tiny amount and I heightmogged plenty of guys with girlfriends and there was a broad range of ages too. People on this forum gotta stop larping their height
71mMS2r3RJL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
27342.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, grimy, It'snotover and 2 others

litteraly made a tinder account in the uk and came out traumatized from the whores I saw
Don't go to London go to a country area lot's of fit girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
its at least 6'1. most height studies are including older generations who shrunk, also the new gen has zogfood so we will be taller. im 6'0 at 14

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kebab Master, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Don't go to London go to a country area lot's of fit girls
Idk I always had this image of the uk that every girl was this dreamy freckle princess but most have a weird ass face. British people Look beyond subhuman it’s actually above India in the list of countries with least attractive people

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, SurgeryEnjoyer, ;-; and 1 other person
As someone who is 6´1 I'm average. 5´9 = manlet

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Kinda true amongst the average populations .but amongst sub 30 y/o its honestly 6ft- 6'1ft.

within the midlands anyway

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
its at least 6'1. most height studies are including older generations who shrunk, also the new gen has zogfood so we will be taller. im 6'0 at 14
Lol retards like you clearly are low IQ and don't know how math works. Even when you consider asians, old people etc into the average, they only bring it down by a MAXIMUM of 1 inch since the account for a small proportion of the population (probably like 10%). So when they say the average is 5'9-10, for young people it is 5'10-11. It mathematically isnt possible for it to be 6'1 average for zoomers. If it were, then a 6'4 zoomer is just as common as a 5'10 zoomer LOL. And speaking from experience as a 5'10 man, at uni campus I do see a lot of white guys shorter than me (and this is me wearing converses while others are wearing AF1, airmaxxes etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soumyadip, Emiqrox, risque_dew and 4 others

jfl if he thinks UK with its sewer-tier food and cranky teeth foids can compare

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
jfl if he thinks UK with its sewer-tier food and cranky teeth foids can compare
Fr the uk has a lot of good stuff but girls honestly not 1

to every 900 subhumans u see 1 meh girl there

Keep coping manleto

I'm 6ft1 barefoot and I'm a manleto

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emiqrox, ;-; and St.TikTokcel
@StrangerDanger how many alts does our fellow Savolaxid forum member have?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and StrangerDanger
niggas on this forum always follow two extremes either the average zoomer is 6’2 or the average zoomer is 5’8 jfl when in reality it’s like 5’10-11 in most developed countries

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, Thickskinmaxxer, It'snotover and 3 others
tales from the council slums of yorkshire, go to a high class area - a male under 6ft is a rarity

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Elvisandreaa
I get mogged by generation X more than by Gen X

Keep coping manleto

I'm 6ft1 barefoot and I'm a manleto
You're the one coping when you know you're not 6'1. Tell me how I'm coping when I was taller than every man I passed by

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Lol retards like you clearly are low IQ and don't know how math works. Even when you consider asians, old people etc into the average, they only bring it down by a MAXIMUM of 1 inch since the account for a small proportion of the population (probably like 10%). So when they say the average is 5'9-10, for young people it is 5'10-11. It mathematically isnt possible for it to be 6'1 average for zoomers. If it were, then a 6'4 zoomer is just as common as a 5'10 zoomer LOL. And speaking from experience as a 5'10 man, at uni campus I do see a lot of white guys shorter than me (and this is me wearing converses while others are wearing AF1, airmaxxes etc)
Thank you bro finally someone who isn't adding 10 inches to their height

tales from the council slums of yorkshire, go to a high class area - a male under 6ft is a rarity
Nope this was the oracle in Reading it's a fairly middle class place

You're the one coping when you know you're not 6'1. Tell me how I'm coping when I was taller than every man I passed by
I'm a legit 187cm barefoot at night not even morning height.

I do heightmog a lot of zoomers but it's not that big of a mog

Maybe the UK is a super shithole or maybe that day you went out by chance you only met shorties

The average US male including old men and ethnics is 5'9. If you narrow it down to just young white American men, the average only goes up to 5'10.

For RICH young white American men, I would assume the average goes up to 5'11 (I'm just guessing for this one though).

I assume the UK is the same as the US in terms of average height too.

Last edited:
Kinda true amongst the average populations .but amongst sub 30 y/o its honestly 6ft- 6'1ft.

within the midlands anyway
Sub 30s are much shorter I've noticed maybe they're just wearing air forces wherr you are my friend who is 6'5 also says this gen z is short

5'10 in like cities with ethnics
It was a mix of races however I think the one guy that was taller than me was Indian btw if I'm remembering correct

They cope with height so much it's funny ahahaha, if you're above 5'10 you're good, don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: jrobts.
This shit varies so much depending on where you live it's barely worth talking about. How I see it everyone (except the retards saying 6'3" is average) could be right for their specific home country/region

avarage zoomer height is 6'2, nowadays you need to be 6'7 to be safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The average US male including old men and ethnics is 5'9. If you narrow it down to just young white American men, the average only goes up to 5'10.

For RICH young white American men, I would assume the average goes up to 5'11 (I'm just guessing for this one though).

I assume the UK is the same as the US in terms of average height too.
For rich white men it definitely is higher, probably like 5'11. I worked at a store with a lot of uni students in a rich area, and out of at least 10 white guys I was the second shortest at 5'10 (the tallest was 6'7, a lot were 6'1-6,2 and 5'11-6'0)

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew
Cope here in Germany at least 5´11 is basically manlet 6´1 is norm from what i see
5‘11 is zee average here except maybe in Northern Germany.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and jrobts.
5'11 is average height for whites & blacks in the west, 5'8-9 is average for everyone else

• +1
Reactions: looksseg