MUH BASED MUSLIM GIRLS

my gf went to church camp all the time but still let’s me fuck her in the ass jfl
I fucked a girl with a poster of Jesus on her wall. Over for religiocels
they think muh religion can save them from whores but it doesn’t at all
it's actually over for religion copers, even the most religious muslim figures say shit like "the past is the past and a husband shouldn't pry into his wifes past as that's only between her and allah" :lul:

I can't even feel guilty for being a hypocrite anymore tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Hades
it's actually over for religion copers, even the most religious muslim figures say shit like "the past is the past and a husband shouldn't pry into his wifes past as that' only between her and allah" :lul:

I can't even feel guilty for being a hypocrite anymore tbh
Fucking true. They will justify everything with only Allah/god can judge me!

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
My ONEITIS IS NOT A WHORE

Is she a virgin?
Yeah as of now I suppose unless secret relationships but she’s pretty what’s the word like by herself or whatever.
There’s a lot who are supposed virgins unless they’re like Muslims by culture only but not religious which are a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
they think muh religion can save them from whores but it doesn’t at all
Patriarchy was a cope invented by subhumans... so that everyone would get to breed with a foid. The true (and natural) colors of women being themselves is showing up today in this modern society. Women have the choice to choose and chase after the men they desire, unlike in the past. And even if these women are rebellious... the faithful aren't at a loss. It is in fact the whores who are at a greater, eternal loss of damnation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 756
Vide was deleted. Brutal.