Muh beard is a symbol of dominance bro

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
I've heard people saying this all the time but if you check history, it's not always true at all. The most dominant and influential men were all clean shaven and never grew facial hair.
For example-

1) Alexander of Macedon ruled a large part of Eurasia from Europe to Pakistan. He was clean shaven and advised his army to shave facial hair so that enemies don't have anything to grab on to

2) Most Roman generals and emporers were clean shaven

3) The colonial powers- British, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish etc even Napolean was clean shaven as well

4) Brahmins- the highest social class of India, strictly advises to stay clean shaven and are against facial hair

5) Army men

6) most us presidents except maybe Abe Lincoln

7) Putin

8) Hollywood actors from 1950s

If you don't look masc without beard, then you won't look masc with beard . Beard is only acceptable if you're like 40+. Most younger guys who grow beard have shit jawline and chin . It is simply being tryhard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member, Kekee and 5 others
Please cross your fingers and hope my nose can be inside my girl’s pussy and ass tomorrow 🤲

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 19036, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
Bearded barbarians looked 10x more dominant than any Roman or Greek tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 18691 and 11 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
2797326_screenshot_2022-03-17_13-10-16-png.1593993

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829, currylightskin and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, .🇹🇩. and BearBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AlexanderTheGreat, Tenshi and 5 others
Plenty of kings in medieval Europe and Middle east had full beards, facial hair just comes and goes out of style tbh no need to make a big deal about it:Comfy:

Stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scammer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, EdouardManlet, Deleted member and 13 others
First off Brahmins don't share one single code. True Brahmins were warrior like and this got diluted as time went on.

Romans definitely did wear the beard, especially philosophers. Diogenes literally says men look better with beard.

Some passing trend cannot be generalized, the overarching theme is that men have worn and treated their beards like their children.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18691 and Deleted member 18045
First off Brahmins don't share one single code. True Brahmins were warrior like and this got diluted as time went on.

Romans definitely did wear the beard, especially philosophers. Diogenes literally says men look better with beard.

Some passing trend cannot be generalized, the overarching theme is that men have worn and treated their beards like their children.
Only Shaivite yogis were allowed to grow beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Plenty of kings in medieval Europe and Middle east had full beards, facial hair just comes and goes out of style tbh no need to make a big deal about it:Comfy:

Stop coping
I'm not coping and yes I'm not making any big deal. Only beard copers make a big deal saying bullshit like " muh you are not a man unless you grow beard " etc .

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Light stubble is ok

• +1
muh you are not a man unless you grow beard
Yeah that is retarded agree with that, usually when I see this this kinda thread I immediately think this guy probably has zero facial genetics

• +1
wow cool story. guess what, there is no rule. My last 3 gfs.
1st bug me to shave all the time, hated beard, in end we broke up probably partially over this issue
2nd, i asked if i should shave she said NOOO, said she likes it
3rd same story as second

wow. crazy, diff women have diff preferences. btw , it was the asian who wanted me to shave, the others (white and mixed) liked the beard

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, Scammer and 3 others
but I only wear stubble 3mm-5mm not real beard anyway

• +1
Reactions: Scammer, currylightskin and Deleted member 18045
Beards are the biggest cope subhumans have @Kekee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Kekee
f52e09f0e7e3ed922b080462f7ab153a.jpg
845d36c6ddcb5d2b7bea84a8537bc268.jpg
d5f963d8acdd7aa547ff6483ea62ebaa.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18691 and Deleted member 18045
I can grow a full thick beard and i still have a decent jawline and chin.This was me without a beard when I had stubble

2774736 2548977 FaceApp 1632285926603 1

Vs me now with heavy stubble beard
Me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Scammer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

• Woah
you forgot arabs...

Romans we’re against beards in public life it was a sign of grieving when they’d have their beards out, but it wasn’t socially acceptable. Greeks however valued their beards Alexander had his men shave theirs off to assert dominance over his men that’s how important it was to the Greeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15827
Romans we’re against beards in public life it was a sign of grieving when they’d have their beards out, but it wasn’t socially acceptable. Greeks however valued their beards Alexander had his men shave theirs off to assert dominance over his men that’s how important it was to the Greeks
I'm talking about certain Romans like the Cynics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've heard people saying this all the time but if you check history, it's not always true at all. The most dominant and influential men were all clean shaven and never grew facial hair.
For example-

1) Alexander of Macedon ruled a large part of Eurasia from Europe to Pakistan. He was clean shaven and advised his army to shave facial hair so that enemies don't have anything to grab on to

2) Most Roman generals and emporers were clean shaven

3) The colonial powers- British, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish etc even Napolean was clean shaven as well

4) Brahmins- the highest social class of India, strictly advises to stay clean shaven and are against facial hair

5) Army men

6) most us presidents except maybe Abe Lincoln

7) Putin

8) Hollywood actors from 1950s

If you don't look masc without beard, then you won't look masc with beard . Beard is only acceptable if you're like 40+. Most younger guys who grow beard have shit jawline and chin . It is simply being tryhard
beards are for other dudes not for women

women like men to fag themselves up and boy bandify shit

this is why its a symbol of manhood; separation from the world of the mother (feminine, dresses you up in cute kids clothes and gives you a cute bowl cut) into the adult world (dealing with other men and trying to get them to respect you)

200 years ago you wouldnt be as an adult male spending time thinking 'omg xd how can i make women like me and think im cute and give my pussy lmao' like that poisonous thought would never even enter your mind because you would already be marries and your wifes opinion of your appearance didnt really matter because she couldnt divorce you and go get an hr job and a cat and cut your kids dick off etc. You would be thinking 'ive got to fit in with the boys at Job who all have beards so i guess ill wear a beard'

our society is so totally sick and effeminate that you now have to seek womens approval your whole life and there is no escape from the world of the mother etc.

the only reason why some women have vestigial attraction to beard is because it signals old world successful traits

judging masculinity from within the feminine frame and seeing it as WHATS ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN is completely missing the point and is the gayest and most feminine thing you could possibly do. Women hate and resent real masculinity because men were placed over them by god and were better than them and they try to destroy and corrupt it if theyre given the chance.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, GetShrekt, Ken and 2 others
beards are for other dudes not for women

women like men to fag themselves up and boy bandify shit

this is why its a symbol of manhood; separation from the world of the mother (feminine, dresses you up in cute kids clothes and gives you a cute bowl cut) into the adult world (dealing with other men and trying to get them to respect you)

200 years ago you wouldnt be as an adult male spending time thinking 'omg xd how can i make women like me and think im cute and give my pussy lmao' like that poisonous thought would never even enter your mind because you would already be marries and your wifes opinion of your appearance didnt really matter because she couldnt divorce you and go get an hr job and a cat and cut your kids dick off etc. You would be thinking 'ive got to fit in with the boys at Job who all have beards so i guess ill wear a beard'

our society is so totally sick and effeminate that you now have to seek womens approval your whole life and there is no escape from the world of the mother etc.

the only reason why some women have vestigial attraction to beard is because it signals old world successful traits

judging masculinity from within the feminine frame and seeing it as WHATS ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN is completely missing the point and is the gayest and most feminine thing you could possibly do. Women hate and resent real masculinity because men were placed over them by god and were better than them and they try to destroy and corrupt it if theyre given the chance.
I've been saying this since I came to this forum. Masculine ideals are slowly being replaced to " what is ideal for mental foids"

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 18045
People called me furmaxxer, but beards are the most importend feature a man can have.
I never shave a single hair of my body, don't even cut my hair, I just let everything grow, as it should naturally.
Shaving your self will leave you as a unsensible soyboy, no one will take serious.
The reason therefor is simple:
Body hair, in particular beard and head hair are antennas of our bodys. Nearly every spiritual leader, even in different cultures, has long hair, at the very minimum a long beard. That's not without a reason. You get cut your hair as a soldier to make you numb, to make you a unsensible machine.
Of course a beard as well as long hair, even long hair by a women, is a symbol of dominance. These people get treated more nicely, by other sensible people, because of this very thing.

• JFL
Beard is just facial hair, it doesn't do much for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Beards are the biggest cope subhumans have @Kekee
mirin ur high IQ

beard is the biggest faggot try hard roastie magnet ever

clean shaven with square jaw or rope

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and volcelfatcel
Without it, I'd be a recessed joke
PXL 20211205 085605677MP5

Brutal indeed, I shaved recently, and women at work looked like they were horrified, I got a few comments like, oh... You shaved.... Looks nice:hnghn:

big skull is a sign of dominance even with 0 hair on it. Not some fucking ball haired disgusting bear (for incels, cuz chads have good beards)