muh being a mom is the hardest job

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
:feelskek:jfl at this maniac level cope
being a man means 9-5 sometimes more plus driving back and forth. then ofc ur wife is a lazy bitch so u still have to clean up shit and raise the kids (muh i’m tired honey i cleaned all day pls drive them to soccer practice). then ofc she’ll say “they need a father in their life” so u gotta fucking spend time with them on the weekends. plus she’ll say “i don’t understand their homework (3 divided by 5) can you help them my big smart man”:feelskek:u literally get left with no time to have a life outside of work :feelskek:and ur not even allowed to smack her to take out ur stress but she can smack u

meanwhile being a mom: if u want to/have to go somewhere u can just take the kids along. u can vote in election just take the kids with u buy them mcdonald’s (which u and ur husbands joint bank account) so they don’t get fussy. take them to see ur girl friends and sip wine at 3pm while ur husband slaves over some bullshit accounting paperwork for hours:feelskek:

muh u have to do the chores and wipe their shit:feelskek::feelskek:meanwhile im cleaning my entire house and making food and doing homework and still progressing in life:lul:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, dna_cel, arab_chink and 1 other person
it is the hardest job akh, have some respect for women.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xuzky, arab_chink, moggathon and 1 other person
being a man means 9-5 sometimes more plus driving back and forth. then ofc ur wife is a lazy bitch so u still have to clean up shit and raise the kids (muh i’m tired honey i cleaned all day pls drive them to soccer practice). then ofc she’ll say “they need a father in their life” so u gotta fucking spend time with them on the weekends. plus she’ll say “i don’t understand their homework (3 divided by 5) can you help them my big smart man”:feelskek:u literally get left with no time to have a life outside of work :feelskek:and ur not even allowed to smack her to take out ur stress but she can smack u

meanwhile being a mom: if u want to/have to go somewhere u can just take the kids along. u can vote in election just take the kids with u buy them mcdonald’s (which u and ur husbands joint bank account) so they don’t get fussy. take them to see ur girl friends and sip wine at 3pm while ur husband slaves over some bullshit accounting paperwork for hours:feelskek:

muh u have to do the chores and wipe their shit:feelskek::feelskek:meanwhile im cleaning my entire house and making food and doing homework and still progressing in life:lul:
Muhhh I chose to get came in by a dead beat now I’m facing the consequences. Over!

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Muhhh I chose to get came in by a dead beat now I’m facing the consequences. Over!

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan