Muh blackpill, foid told me i don’t have a car

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I was “teasing” her that I was gonna kidnap her.. she hit me back with “but you don’t have a car”. I knew she was totally serious, the guy she is with has a car jfl. Mind you, I’ve slept with her already. Fuck blackpill lmaooo

How old are you? Imho, not having a car past the age of 20 is a major failo for a man.

You need shit to not only get girls but respect from other men and society too. Looks are not enough for men, for women looks are enough

I have a nice car. It hasn’t saved me as of yet. But it is nice to be able to get to places.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
How old are you? Imho, not having a car past the age of 20 is a major failo for a man.
I’m 26, I live in the city, don’t really need a car, it’s a luxury tbh.. insurance is crazy, I’d rather use that money on other things

Are you American btw, how tf are you supposed to have car at 20, most people finish university here at 24-25 y/o at the earliest

Are you American btw, how tf are you supposed to have car at 20, most people finish university here at 24-25 y/o at the earliest
Yep. I'm American. I forgot to take that into account.

Out transit outside NYC is generally ass.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Maybe I should stop coping and get a car for the peace of mind. Everytime I see a foid driving a car and I’m on foot walking to the metro stop, I feel a little less of a man