muh bones close at 15

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
look at any adult and tell them to show a picture of them from 14- 15 years old, they look totally different, escpially men. I dunno why this gets said on this site so much
Screenshot 2023 09 27 at 35610 PM
Screenshot 2023 09 27 at 35604 PM

brad pitt from 15 years to 23 years of age

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and aesthetic beauty
looking the same since ur teens is a low t trait, many studies have said this, it has something to do with human grwoth harmone, testroen, and how much testrone u had in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
looking the same since ur teens is a low t trait, many studies have said this, it has something to do with human grwoth harmone, testroen, and how much testrone u had in the womb
PEople generally do not change significantly from age 16 to 25, maybe if you inject steroids

PEople generally do not change significantly from age 16 to 25, maybe if you inject steroids
more liek 17 to 25 but your still right

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
That's inaccurate I feel like. I feel like the majority of people have a pretty big visual difference from age 16 to 25, based on the data that's been acquired from about development.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
That's inaccurate I feel like. I feel like the majority of people have a pretty big visual difference from age 16 to 25, based on the data that's been acquired from about development.
yeah u right, for msot people they look way different

Redpill bones never stop growing, zygomatic can widen at any age just from masseter muscle strain

Just like gonial angle become lower with masseter growth and strain

Long term biomechanical stress mogs hard

Attachments

• FEA-Skull.jpg
    FEA-Skull.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr and 5'7 zoomer
Redpill bones never stop growing, zygomatic can widen at any age just from masseter muscle strain

Just like gonial angle become lower with masseter growth and strain

Long term biomechanical stress mogs hard
Whaat, where is that picture from

bumo niggas