Muh Brad Pitt Body is Ideal

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
This is like such bullshit because when I had a body like that no girl even thought I worked out and one girl told me I was the skinniest guy she dated and told me to bulk up @Amnesia . You need size and leanness you need to look like you lift in clothes period and looking like Pitts body you will look so skinny and frail in everyday attire.

Same shirt and this guy did it right by filling out his shirt instead of falling for the lean Pitt body. You like need the size from muscle first before you lean down by losing mostly fat. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad and 6 others
Obviously. Ideal body is a jock "bloated" football player size for the average person. People think that just because someone 6+ PSL is lean that they should be too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
Just dropping this here:

Brad Pitt's physique looked great on the big screen, but he was legitimately skinny AF irl.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad, buflek and 4 others
Obviously. Ideal body is a jock "bloated" football player size for the average person. People think that just because someone 6+ PSL is lean that they should be too.
Physique barely matters

Most important is 5’9
A10 eyes
Curtains hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Cope>rope, Prince88 and 4 others
male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It's true, I look like I barely lift in clothes, yet don't care cause being lean is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, CristianT, Looks234 and 8 others

You should absolutely be lean. You just need to be 10-12% bodyfat with a muscular base.

The point is not to be scrawny with no masculine presence.

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Prince88, Lmao and 3 others
You should absolutely be lean. You just need to be 10-12% bodyfat with a muscular base.

The point is not to be scrawny with no masculine presence.
Keep on coping. IRL slayers are either 6+ PSL and lean or bulky af 15-20% BF football players.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and volcelfatcel
Keep on coping. IRL slayers are either 6+ PSL and lean or bulky af 15-20% BF football players.
Or the latter which is 5’9 pretty boys that have blue eyes and mog the hardest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Height/frame>muscles

Don’t need that much size tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and volcelfatcel
Height/frame>muscles

Don’t need that much size tbh
when you don't have a large frame you have no option but to get larger by adding muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, FreakkForLife and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 9670 and Looks234

I'm always impressed when someone states something retarded with the confidence of a god.

The website is called Looksmax, not fantasize about being born a different human max.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and LightSkinNoob
I'm always impressed when someone states something retarded with the confidence of a god.

The website is called Looksmax, not fantasize about being born a different human max.
So then don't fantasize about being Brad Pitt thinking a twink body is ideal. Normies who slay are 15-20% BF football players/jocks.

I'm honestly the only person who goes outside here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
if you're not 10-12% bf natural , and with roids to have the ambition to go even lower 7-10%, dont even bother lifting srs

So then don't fantasize about being Brad Pitt thinking a twink body is ideal. Normies who slay are 15-20% BF football players/jocks.

I'm honestly the only person who goes outside here.

(1) I'm not idolizing Brad Pitt. I literally stated he was skinny as fuck in Fight Club. Anyone who doesn't have a top 5% face and a good bone structure shouldn't touch that physique with a ten foot pole.

(2) Nobody disagrees that athletes get laid.

The fact that they can get laid at 15-20% bodyfat does not mean they are getting laid because of that bodyfat. They get laid in spite of it because they are strong, masculine, popular, and outgoing. You think your hypothetical 15-20% bodyfat athletes would get less women if they were leaner and had more angular faces? Get real.

Since you have a football fetish - you think the football players who play positions that require more speed (and therefore leaner physiques) get laid less?

(3) Who gives a shit about hypothetical athletes. The reality is for virtually all guys they are torpedoing their facial aesthetics by being 15-20% bodyfat. They need to be lean at 10-12% and have enough muscle to have a masculine presence or else they simply aren't looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and FreakkForLife
Yeah 5'9 gives them the physique automatically

this is your avg gym goer
View attachment 1765340
he's roided to the gills like why does no one on the forum understand this natty lifting is a joke and to make it worse you have genetic phenoms who are roided to the gills competing on the stage as ifbb pros telling people like me to lift like it will help

male gaze
my ex gf literally told me I was like too skinny when I was lean and toned looking like Pitt go shut the fuck up about this males gaze baloney
Blacks/mulattos can be string bean basket frame, whites can’t
can you like stop spreading garbage theories please? thanks
if you're not 10-12% bf natural , and with roids to have the ambition to go even lower 7-10%, dont even bother lifting srs
size is king being 10% or lower only matters after you have accumulated enough muscle mass
Physique is a night and day difference for me.
they're like trolling
It's true, I look like I barely lift in clothes, yet don't care cause being lean is everything.
you would see so much more success if you had more lean mass
(1) I'm not idolizing Brad Pitt. I literally stated he was skinny as fuck in Fight Club. Anyone who doesn't have a top 5% face and a good bone structure shouldn't touch that physique with a ten foot pole.

The fact that they can get laid at 15-20% bodyfat does not mean they are getting laid because of that bodyfat. They get laid in spite of it because they are strong, masculine, popular, and outgoing. You think your hypothetical 15-20% bodyfat athletes would get less women if they were leaner and had more angular faces? Get real.

Since you have a football fetish - you think the football players who play positions that require more speed (and therefore leaner physiques) get laid less?

(3) Who gives a shit about hypothetical athletes. The reality is for virtually all guys they are torpedoing their facial aesthetics by being 15-20% bodyfat. They need to be lean at 10-12% and have enough muscle to have a masculine presence or else they simply aren't looksmaxing.
why do you hate carbs?

• +1
my ex gf literally told me I was like too skinny when I was lean and toned looking like Pitt go shut the fuck up about this males gaze baloney

can you like stop spreading garbage theories please? thanks

size is king being 10% or lower only matters after you have accumulated enough muscle mass

they're like trolling

you would see so much more success if you had more lean mass

why do you hate carbs?
It’s not a garbage theory retard, basketball frame also be you be tall, 5’9 Manlet black can’t be skinny but fuck yeah a 6’5 black can it’s the black slayer frame

It’s not a garbage theory retard, basketball frame also be you be tall, 5’9 Manlet black can’t be skinny but fuck yeah a 6’5 black can it’s the black slayer frame
broscience overload

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Tallooksmaxxer
i agree, i dont like twink siques since it reminds me of my subhuman ecto frame:feelskek:
skinny physques and the prettyboy look is for tall men with very good faces and 22 max lol
over college age you should masc max anyways

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Erik-Jón and softlysoftly
Agreed

Every football player is still big and 15%. WRs and QBs mog 99% of gymcels in size. I don't mean 300 lb fat guys, I mean this:

7c1b8cf0645915ebc0f28b584d6399a1
Javonte 2
96179bdc1a4e581ecd399e14520d908b  texans football football players
Rob gronwkoski shirtless miami

Cope af. You either take roids or you get bulky. Being natty 10-12% is not ideal unless you're good looking.

Depositphotos 84459312 stock photo shirtless american football player with
Shirtless american football player with ball X114HR

Imagine this guy if he listened to your dogshit advice.

• +1
broscience overload
Where tf is the broscience retard, jacked is obviously better, but black men can be tall lanky and skinny and be a basketball type nigga, whites look like twinks

Where tf is the broscience retard, jacked is obviously better, but black men can be tall lanky and skinny and be a basketball type nigga, whites look like twinks
all that matters is the size measurment not the race you dummy

Ideal bodyweight with 15% bodyfat according to my book...

5'6 154
5'8 166
5'10 183
6'0 194
6'2 212
6'4 227

all that matters is the size measurment not the race you dummy
Stfu retard, YOU KNOW NOTHING race has everything to do with this, all currys are perma tiny and framecels so they can be tiny, Asians are endomorphic but usally if there heights good there frame is dog shit always tall torso, Northern European whites tend to the meso-endo scale so
For the most part they need to bulk up a bit and not be skinny ecto like pitt, blacks are wild card west Africans tend to be frame moggers and have great muscle fiver disterbution, East Africans tend to be lanklet height mogging basketball cels

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
all currys are perma tiny and framecels so they can be tiny,
stopped reading at all currys you just like to generalize and act like a know it all you must be less than 17 years old to speak so confidently while being wrong now go kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Tallooksmaxxer, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
stopped reading at all currys you just like to generalize and act like a know it all you must be less than 17 years old to speak so confidently while being wrong now go kys
:feelskek: Go fuck your self, I’m better then you in every way possible, you’ll never be as good as me, keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
:feelskek: Go fuck your self, I’m better then you in every way possible, you’ll never be as good as me, keep coping
I triggered the young teenager go figure

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
This is like such bullshit because when I had a body like that no girl even thought I worked out and one girl told me I was the skinniest guy she dated and told me to bulk up @Amnesia . You need size and leanness you need to look like you lift in clothes period and looking like Pitts body you will look so skinny and frail in everyday attire.
View attachment 1765316View attachment 1765317
Same shirt and this guy did it right by filling out his shirt instead of falling for the lean Pitt body. You like need the size from muscle first before you lean down by losing mostly fat. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Another blindcel. The dork in the photo forgot about neckday. Looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and softlysoftly
Another blindcel. The dork in the photo forgot about neckday. Looks retarded.
Most gymcels like completely neglect neck training I told one about it and they looked at me weirdly

• +1
this guys was pretty lean now that i think about it

just wear tighter clothes theorem

I have a lean athletic with broad shoulders and long arms. I usually stick to long sleeve for aesthetic reasons. I'd need 20lbs of more muscle on my arms to properly fill out a t-shirt

This is probably the amount of muscle after which you start getting diminishing returns.

The point is looking like an athletic, young, healthy male. Not a musclebound gym-rat freak.

Brad Pitt was always skinny he was touted as ideal because of his proportions and leanness etc. He was never the ideal “mass”.

BF86B014 C3A2 4509 9E71 EE5063DC5674
A7316663 AEB4 44AD 96C1 43424923EDB9

and jfl at believing in any type of “muh body” bullshit the first blackpill is that face is what matters.

justin biebers twink 5’7 ass had the greatest smv at one point and could outslay any bodybuilder

CC0C1738 0590 48B9 976A 8EE2B7F0945A
49EBF7A6 7DC9 4555 85C8 4E858203DB97

if you’re not a 6+ psl it’s over. You are forced to take your ass to the gym and slave away while tall skinny white boys with pretty faces enjoy their harem of women

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Brad Pitt was always skinny he was touted as ideal because of his proportions and leanness etc. He was never the ideal “mass”.

View attachment 1766108View attachment 1766109

and jfl at believing in any type of “muh body” bullshit the first blackpill is that face is what matters.

zayn twink 5’7 ass had the greatest smv at one point and could outslay any bodybuilder

View attachment 1766125View attachment 1766130

if you’re not a 6+ psl it’s over. You are forced to take your ass to the gym and slave away while tall skinny indian boys with pretty faces enjoy their harem of women

This is probably the amount of muscle after which you start getting diminishing returns.
View attachment 1766124View attachment 1766127

The point is looking like an athletic, young, healthy male. Not a musclebound gym-rat freak.
no you like have to see if you look like you lift in everyday clothing if the answer is no you still need more muscle mass
if you’re not a 6+ psl it’s over. You are forced to take your ass to the gym and slave away while tall skinny white boys with pretty faces enjoy their harem of women
you are like just another stupid psl coper doggy
gym as long as you do it natural has a multitude of benefits excluding boosted physical attraction
everyone should force their ass to go to gym not just sub 6 psl you dummy

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
girls dont like retards who go to the gym 6 days a week
don't get me wrong, going to the gym IS AMAZING FOR YOU!!!

but foids hate that shi
brad pitt's body in fight club is ideal because you can achieve it quite easily and looks very natural and manly

Reminder: when stacy asks you if you go to the gym tell her you just do some push ups here and there. ALWAYS DOWN PLAY YOUR SHIT!
They think you can achieve this

75ed1a68cc3a6d2b7d5a161e5a1d8a0a

in 1 year of going to the gym JFL

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics and softlysoftly
Indeed Pitt was 5’11 150 in fight club which is too skinny for a grown man irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and softlysoftly
girls dont like retards who go to the gym 6 days a week
don't get me wrong, going to the gym IS AMAZING FOR YOU!!!

but foids hate that shi
brad pitt's body in fight club is ideal because you can achieve it quite easily and looks very natural and manly

Reminder: when stacy asks you if you go to the gym tell her you just do some push ups here and there. ALWAYS DOWN PLAY YOUR SHIT!
They think you can achieve this

View attachment 1767713

in 1 year of going to the gym JFL

dude if you looked like Zyzz in the photo you posted you can tell any girl you bang gym 6 days a week and only eat healthy and she will legit hop on and join you too lmao, aint no girl dumb enough to not notice a mogger physique when she sees one hahahah the reason Zyzz got hella girls is because he was more of a party animal than bodybuilder but I guess why wouldnt you have fun when your shredded as fuark

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Indeed Pitt was 5’11 150 in fight club which is too skinny for a grown man irl

People forget brads halo isnt his physique its his face thats why he can look like that, brother is tiny as fuck probably wears tshirts aged 11-12years old, my 16yo brother could take pitt in a fight id reckon

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and softlysoftly
Just dropping this here:

Brad Pitt's physique looked great on the big screen, but he was legitimately skinny AF irl.

CHAD STATUS : UTTERLY BTFO'D✅

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
eh i guess. i have the physique of an olympic gymnast + i look moderately big in a shirt

Pitt is a gigaincel without status