Sens

HQNP.me
This or 💀.

High PSL, Low Trust, High fighting success 😈

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl, Deleted member 43398 and 5 others
brows don't make you low trust, it's mostly the shape of the eyebrows that does.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Descender, Deleted member 43398 and 3 others
brows don't make you low trust, it's mostly the shape of the eyebrows that does.
How to increase brow?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
I have low set thick dark positively tilted eyebrows...

But with NCT

:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 43398 and 1 other person
genes or implant, mine is bigger than that, but I didn't have it until 25.

low set eyebrows are lower trust than having a big brow is.
I agree but having nct of the eyes throws it off. Its like your eyes look sad but your eyebrows look aggressive

• Hmm...
I agree but having nct of the eyes throws it off. Its like your eyes look sad but your eyebrows look aggressive
you can fake neutral tilt with your eyelashes.

• Hmm...
you can fake neutral tilt with your eyelashes.
Depends tbh. Mine are very negative. Literally canthoplasty or death. I can show you in pms. But it throws off the whole harmony of the eyes

• Hmm...
Depends tbh. Mine are very negative. Literally canthoplasty or death. I can show you in pms. But it throws off the whole harmony of the eyes
show me it can't be that bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 43398
Young Jared padalecki was gigachad

• Hmm...
High PSL, Low Trust, High fighting success
my classmate has a fucking huge browbone that protrudes like road bumps but is the complete opposite of this

• Hmm...
Looks ogre

• Hmm...
send it to me in pms

• Hmm...
smooth forehead mogs

• Hmm...
If you're a female, sure
if you’re a male, too. A straight (dimorphic) but smooth forehead looks way more aesthetic than one with a huge bump. And you can have very deep set eyes with a smooth forehead too.

• Hmm...
if you’re a male, too. A straight (dimorphic) but smooth forehead looks way more aesthetic than one with a huge bump. And you can have very deep set eyes with a smooth forehead too.
If you don't have a prominent brow ridge, then you're a neotenous bitch

• Hmm...
If you don't have a prominent brow ridge, then you're a neotenous bitch
You can have the same amount of browridge mass as someone with a bump, but without the bump. It all depends on skull shape and how the forehead connects to it. I refer to this comment:

The browridge might seem big but in reality, the recessed forehead makes it look really projected, which in terms of actual bone structure might be true, but a dolich guy with same browridge mass , would appear to have "little" browridge , because of the relationship between the supraorbital bone and the frontal one

The thing that makes brow ridges attractive on men is the protection they give to the eyes. Whether or not you have a forehead bump is completely irrelevant to how much protection you have. That's why smooth, straight foreheads mog. It's just as beneficial and evolutionary preferable, but also more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
You can have the same amount of browridge mass as someone with a bump, but without the bump. It all depends on skull shape and how the forehead connects to it. I refer to this comment:

The thing that makes brow ridges attractive on men is the protection they give to the eyes. Whether or not you have a forehead bump is completely irrelevant to how much protection you have. That's why smooth, straight foreheads mog. It's just as beneficial and evolutionary preferable, but also more aesthetic.
Keep coping subhuman. A sloped forehead and large browridge are extremely dimorphic traits. You just have a pathetic feminine skull

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Balding is also dimorphic trait fyi
Balding indicates unhealthy genetics. Having a masculine skull means your bones are well-developed

Last edited:
Just look like ancestor theory