"muh circumcision is bad"

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
"muh i read jewish studies bro, you lose sensation bro"

Nigga you dont even have sex, why u care about sensation?
Lets be honest, girls find your dicks ugly if its not circumcised.
I would rather girls find my dick handsome then have an ugly dick with full functionality and smells.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 33424 and 12 others
Thanks for the fucking looksmaxing advice man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
@TRUE_CEL we should ban all uncurcumcised smegma cheese lovers here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, ItsOver999, Michael Myers and 2 others
autocurcimcision > circumcision

if you’re circumcised you got jewed sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, callisto, slavicpsycho and 5 others
yeah, brainwashed american foids, european stacies don't like this disgusting western mutilation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19766, slavicpsycho and 8 others
True and real, op been brainwashed by the jews
Ur the one brainwashed by jewish studies. Same studies that promote homosexuality and transgenderism. But go on, tell me how i am wrong.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Ur the one brainwashed by jewish studies. Same studies that promote homosexuality and transgenderism. But go on, tell me how i am wrong.
How is having natural penis being brainwashed lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, jflsnowdzz, slavicpsycho and 2 others
How is having natural penis being brainwashed lmao
The same way the normal population now think homosexuality and transgenderism is normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 19766, jflsnowdzz and 9 others

I would rather girls find my dick handsome then have an ugly dick with full functionality and smells.
Why circumcise when you can peel back your foreskin it's that simple lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and colbycovington

Literally uncircumcised cope is crazy on this forum. Nearly everything on this forum is about wanting to be enough for bitches or be a slayer yet they say "muh circumcision is cucked because you'll last longer and girls prefer it". Shits so dumb. It's also the same people that talk about nofap 24/7 and don't fuck that talk about pleasure. Nigga, you're not jerking off or fucking, what do you need pleasure for?

yeah, brainwashed american foids, european stacies don't like this disgusting western mutilation
Not true LMAO I legit remember this European foid posted on her spam that she was thinking about dating a Jewish guy because uncut cocks smell. Holdup, let me find the post.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Not true LMAO I legit remember this European foid posted on her spam that she was thinking about dating a Jewish guy because uncut cocks smell. Holdup, let me find the post.

You can just peel the foreskin back and it'll look like a circumcised dick

Found the dirty kike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and colbycovington
Ok, if your studies are true, explain to me how lasting longer with women is a bad thing.
lasting longer with weaker sensitivity?
yes, but its a bad way and not the only

imagine having dick in 2023

• JFL
lasting longer with weaker sensitivity?
yes, but its a bad way and not the only
Explain to me how it's bad. Also, I've seen posts by people who got cut as adults and barely had change in their pleasure.

Circumcision is literally a jewish tradition, why the fuck would the jews publish fake studies that say it's bad?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19766, looksforlife and 2 others
Explain to me how it's bad. Also, I've seen posts by people who got cut as adults and barely had change in their pleasure.
your and your gf's pleasure is weaker, foreskin stimulate the g spot
changes needs more years, your underwear kills your sensitivity if u are cutted at birth
erectile dyscfuntion is more common in circumcised people
idk what you want hear

• +1
Circumcision is literally a jewish tradition, why the fuck would the jews publish fake studies that say it's bad?
If Jews want people to be below them and not eat fruit from their branches, wouldn't they make it so the common-man wouldn't do their traditions?

When i was child they cut my dick

Source for the latter?
broscience by me, but just imagine the movement and the vagina structure
btw studies not even prove g spot is exist

i forgot one more fact,
circumcisized dicks are less girthy than uncicrumcised, bc u need foreskin for ideal grow

broscience by me, but just imagine the movement and the vagina structure
btw studies not even prove g spot is exist
"Oh yeah you won't be able to penetrate the g spot if you're cut. And I just made that up. Also, I don't even think the g spot is real."
HOLY COPIUM

"Oh yeah you won't be able to penetrate the g spot if you're cut. And I just made that up. Also, I don't even think the g spot is real."
HOLY COPIUM
dont wrote this, i wrote less stimulation, not zero

No. Just good diet + genes I guess, there was some exercises I did a while ago but idk if it had any effect.
idc about ur penis, u can fraud if u want, so yes, u are the exception

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I'll circumcise your ass come here boo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If Jews want people to be below them and not eat fruit from their branches, wouldn't they make it so the common-man wouldn't do their traditions?
No they want foreskins to make all sorts of cosmetic products to make billions of dollars. Why would humans evolve with something if we didn’t need it?

The irony of believing that anti-circumcision sentiment is a JEWISH conspiracy
Also the uncut vs. cut shit is a massive gigacope and you’re not allowed to call yourself blackpilled if you place any importance on it.

Here is how the world actually works: are you good looking?
Yes > she likes your dick
No > she does not like your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ItsOver999
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, SidharthTheSlayer and ccwarrior
@TRUE_CEL we should ban all uncurcumcised smegma cheese lovers here
JFL, reverse-Kristallnacht where we check to see if people are uncircumcised and if they are, we send them to .org auschwitz.

Also, science hasn’t found a difference in sensation between uncircumcised and circumcised. It’s basically just propaganda from so-called “intactivists.”

Also, science hasn’t found a difference in sensation between uncircumcised and circumcised. It’s basically just propaganda from so-called “intactivists.”
The foreskin has more nerve endings than any other part of the penis. You don't know what you're talking about.

Literally uncircumcised cope is crazy on this forum. Nearly everything on this forum is about wanting to be enough for bitches or be a slayer yet they say "muh circumcision is cucked because you'll last longer and girls prefer it". Shits so dumb. It's also the same people that talk about nofap 24/7 and don't fuck that talk about pleasure. Nigga, you're not jerking off or fucking, what do you need pleasure for?
this mongol foid aint even white