Muh clean shaven

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Looses a large amount of sex appeal without his stubble. Men who actually look better without any facial hair like Sean O pry are a minority

97BE48AE 29AE 4650 81AF 53ACA6512C0D

5723EFE2 9D5D 4CF7 9B39 914FD9BCCD70

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, john2, Moggedbyevery1 and 5 others
Yeah he definitley descends a little clean shaven

Cuz he had short lower third

Cuz he had short lower third
That’s just one aspect. Overall his face looks more masculine and chad like with the stubble.

A stubble also makes the lower third pop out more because it builds a contrast between the skin color of your neck and the beard hairs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deprived

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Bonez, Yliaster and 5 others
Or you could be used to seeing him with facial hair

That’s just one aspect. Overall his face looks more masculine and chad like with the stubble.

A stubble also makes the lower third pop out more because it builds a contrast between the skin color of your neck and the beard hairs
Depends on the person really someone like Chico or Froy Gutierrez would look worse

Light stubble is looksmax for many. But almost everyone without recession looks worse with heavy stubble or full beard. At least when under 35 light stubble or clean shaven mogs

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and germanlooks
Over if you can't grow a stubble like me.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Depends on the person really someone like Chico or Froy Gutierrez would look worse

Light stubble is looksmax for many. But almost everyone without recession looks worse with heavy stubble or full beard. At least when under 35 light stubble or clean shaven mogs
Yes of corse there are exceptions.

But generally speaking I definitely think most men ascend with a short stubble. It just adds something to the face, helps to fraud the jaw sharper, builds a contrast etc.

Yes of corse there are exceptions.

But generally speaking I definitely think most men ascend with a short stubble. It just adds something to the face, helps to fraud the jaw sharper, builds a contrast etc.
Yep- Cavill has a god tier lower third and he looks like a gigachad clean shaven, with mild stubble, or even with a moustache. Only a full on beard failos him.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
water , stubble is unmoggable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, germanlooks and GetShrekt
water , stubble is unmoggable
Should be water but here are users who get there facial hair permanently removed by laser therapy because muh jb appeal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Sigmamale and 3 others
Should be water but here are users who get there facial hair permanently removed by laser therapy because muh jb appeal
JB appeal is the biggest incel pipedream cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
I look better clean shaven. I look more striking that way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Water
Stubble mogs and a big beard is ideal when you're very recessed
There is no reason for this forum to be so anti facial hair
Facial hair isnt bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
You need a razor sharp jawline to pull off the clean shaven look

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787