" Muh cut your hair muh " ( JFL AT YALL )

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
MUH MUH GET A HAIRCUT MUH , WOMEN DONT LIKE LONG HAIR MUH
Cap 3

Cap5

Cap 4

Cap 2

Cap1

Most average DMs I get

1830157 477697 f69de40953feb149941497f95e63e737

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: jisko32, LooksOrDeath, lebesgue and 5 others
im letting it grow till it reaches RR lenght and dying it black

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Long hair is a failo if straight
Also too much hassle
Also, can look too tryhard on a sub htn

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and EggKing
Do you get white bitches?

lifefuel for baldcels

• JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Imagine having this audacity when your ancestors were slaves to white people (mods this is a known fact)
bro thinks i am a sub-Saharan African , what a retard
my ancestors ?
conquered spain
traversed the alpes
ruled the Mediterranean
made the romans and Greeks shit themselves

muh slaves muh

only thing i'd do w it is thugmax and get corn rows or sum, other then that u look like a little bitch and she probs want to play w ur hair cuz she probs thinks ur a girl

• Ugh..
only thing i'd do w it is thugmax and get corn rows or sum, other then that u look like a little bitch and she probs want to play w ur hair cuz she probs thinks ur a girl
Nion

same girl

keep coping lil bro

let me guess, the girls saying this are goth ltb's who have deeply rooted insecurities and act extremely horny and easy on chat because their parents never showed them love.

no nt or normal good looking girl in general is texting like this bro sorry to burst your bubble, stop coping. the long hair isnt a failo but its also not a good hairstyle. those girls like guys that look musty and unkempt but ur running niche game with roasties so congrats i guess

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, glow472, N1666 and 1 other person
send your hair? for inspo please

let me guess, the girls saying this are goth ltb's who have deeply rooted insecurities and act extremely horny and easy on chat because their parents never showed them love.

no nt or normal good looking girl in general is texting like this bro sorry to burst your bubble, stop coping. the long hair isnt a failo but its also not a good hairstyle. those girls like guys that look musty and unkempt but ur running niche game with roasties so congrats i guess
thats a very limited pov
least i go with are htb and dead serious
i am basically a chad in my niche so thats completely normal , chad gets the girl

Last edited:
normal good looking girl
i get those but not as much as goths and alts
lets say for the last month , i slayed and i am still slaying 4 goths and 1 normal girl
funny enough the " basic normal good looking girl " is the one who wants me to cut my hair

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
thats a very limited pov
least i go with are htb and dead serious
i am basically a chad in my niche so thats completely normal

if that helps you sleep at night bro, ur doing tricks on yourself at this point. not saying you dont slay these girls but ur overrating yourself and them.

anytime ive seen a goth htb or over they are almost always already pretty clouted on social medias cause of how rare that is

the average goth is literally subhuman

if that helps you sleep at night bro, ur doing tricks on yourself at this point. not saying you dont slay these girls but ur overrating yourself and them.

anytime ive seen a goth htb or over they are almost always already pretty clouted on social medias cause of how rare that is

the average goth is literally subhuman
guess i cant prove nothing , i wont be sending their pics to you obv
idk where you live so maybe it depends on the location
and trust me im not overrating anyone . this acc is new but not me

guess i cant prove nothing , i wont be sending their pics to you obv
idk where you live so maybe it depends on the location
and trust me im not overrating anyone . this acc is new but not me

US, which is full of goths and alt girls i saw you live in tunisia though so maybe the market is smaller and ur smv will be higher in comparison to your competition

too many factors at the end of the day that come into slaying so not saying i dont believe you necessarily, this forum heavily overestimates the difficulty of slaying under the right conditions

i am easily the best looking out of my somewhat large friend group, yet all the worse looking ones have 3x my body count lmfao, theres just too many things that go into it and niches or game in general are undervalued

US, which is full of goths and alt girls i saw you live in tunisia though so maybe the market is smaller and ur smv will be higher in comparison to your competition

too many factors at the end of the day that come into slaying so not saying i dont believe you necessarily, this forum heavily overestimates the difficulty of slaying under the right conditions

i am easily the best looking out of my somewhat large friend group, yet all the worse looking ones have 3x my body count lmfao, theres just too many things that go into it and niches or game in general are undervalued
yeah bro lowering your standards will triple your slaying count , i didnt do that tho , having access to many options made me have the absolute freedom to inflate my standards
aint no land whales or subhumans in my roaster ( ive been blackpilled for so long looking at subhumans disgusts me ) , all of them are htb and one stacylite (the normal girl), i may slide some mtb if i am bored

my ancestors ?
conquered spain
traversed the alpes
ruled the Mediterranean

muh slaves muh
Well it doesn’t matter except if they were the ones that did it, and not followed someone else, my ancestors were nobles and kings

Well it doesn’t matter except if they were the ones that did it, and not followed someone else, my ancestors were nobles and kings
we wuz nobles and shit
so you are from a noble family ?
what house larper

Wow yet another validation deprived greycel who needs to send texts of him getting compliments to get attention :lul:. Foid tier behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wow yet another validation deprived greycel who needs to send texts of him getting compliments to get attention :lul:. Foid tier behaviour
no , i am just trolling yall incels , showing you something you will never have

no , i am just trolling yall incels , showing you something you will never have
Nigga thinks this is something revolutionary. The fact you get excited over a compliment and rush to post it on here is comical, you are definitely an abused dog irl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Nigga thinks this is something revolutionary. The fact you get excited over a compliment and rush to post it on here is comical, you are definitely an abused dog irl
lives rent free in your head

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
What? :lul: This is my first time acknowledging you faggot and I can already tell you are a low iq troll.
at least your subhuman mind can get the fact that i am a troll , we made some progress

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and N1666
we wuz nobles and shit
so you are from a noble family ?
what house larper
I’m a descendant of the House of Savoy and House of Medici, also some other ducal and princely families

• Woah
Imagine having this audacity when your ancestors were slaves to white people (mods this is a known fact)
Don't think he gaf just let him be narcy

Nvm y'all give too many fucks
my ancestors ?
conquered spain
traversed the alpes
ruled the Mediterranean

muh slaves muh

Different hairstyles suit different people. Also those girls are attracted to your looks not your hair.

white bitch ye she playing with my hair