Muh FACE VS HEIGHT. Muh JAW vs EYE AREA

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Arguments like these exemplify the autism of this forum. It is viewing things in black and white when they shouldn't be

An absolutely top tier jaw can only save an eye area as bad as Adriana Lima's husband, at best, and that's only if everything else is at least normal

An absolutely top tier eye area can only save a slightly recessed chin to the point where it's almost not noticeable unless you look very closely, at best, (unless you're black, it's a bit more leniant then), and that's only if everything else is normal

Given such information, it is concluded that jaw allows you to get away with worse. I never saw good eye areas saving anyone with worse than a slightly recessed chin

Eye area and jaw gain both have great boosts to your physical-based perceived masculinity i.e. hunter eyes or hunter skull jaw

Having a noticeably below average eye area, obviously however, is not as detrimental to your physical-based perceived masculinity as having an equally noticeably below average jaw

Edit: Forgot Height v Face part

It's a math problem

Get your height percentile in your country (tall.life) add it to your face percentile (PSL/8) and divide by 2. If the number is around 80% or more, you should be able to legit slay

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Oberyn, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
dnr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Water is wet, complete package

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Cool story bro. Eyes mog jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
Water is wet, complete package
No it's not water dude. I see people debating over eye area vs jaw and face vs height constanly here and since I first lurked the forum in december 2020

No it's not water dude. I see people debating over eye area vs jaw and face vs height constanly here and since I first lurked the forum in december 2020
Yeah, they’re called basement dwellers. Literally never left their basement therefore no real life experience in social settings

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
Eyes:
Orb

Jaw:
RamiMalek

Eyes > Jaw

EyeAreaDebate3

If you have hunter eyes and a good jawline, you can look heroic or intimidating.

If you have hunter eyes with a weak jaw, you can look untrustworthy or like a villain.

If you have a good jawline but don't have hunter eyes, you will still look strong and masculine, but you will look more friendly/dumb/goofy/approachable than if you had hunter eyes.

Basically...your eye area is your personality and your jawline is how strong/masculine you are (just like your height is your confidence level).

Face:
TaylorLautner

Height:
Jack Thomas Harlow girlfriend

Height > Face

Eyes are more important jaw because well science concludes it is. It’s as simple as that, anyone denying scientific fact is a COPER.

@EverythingMattersCel