Muh genes mu-h genes mu-h genes

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I swear at first i thought genes was everything when it came to your potential i was wrong to say the least genes are very useful when it comes to a base point when it comes to your dick it's always better to be 5 inches than 2 inches but that says nothing about your final end point cause there is chemical dick maxing which you could have done when you were young some of these still work know tbqh. For dick maxing the drugs are HCG DHT HGH know all of these are a bit pricy and only i think hcg works if your still in your teens.

Lets say you got fucked in that respect lets say you didn't maximize the chemical options what other option do you have ? well you have 4 other options and it's crazy how easy it is to increase the penile length.

Method 1 is penile traction devices there are many brands quick extender phallosan,gene limit. How these work in theory is that they pull on the skin creating a slight tear which then over time will heal to fill the gap misplaced and this leads to penile increase and there seems to be no limit to this because the penis isn't a bone it's just flesh but if i was to put a limit expect 2 inches that's a lot.

Method 2 is phalloplasty this is an instant win you can get 2 inches this combined with the traction devices is like 4 inches.

Method 3 is implantation don't worry it's not dangerous and what's better is that you can gain 2 inches 4 inches 6 inches you can really customize the size that being said you need a lot of penis skin so if you have been circumcised you probably can't get the full 6 inches. https://penuma.com.

Method 4 injecting hylauric acid into your dick don't worry it's safe it's reversible and unlike all the other methods it's done quickly painlessly and is 1 of the non riskiest methods for increasing the dick length how much is possible ? well to be honest there is no limit it's dependent on the amount of liquid injected however i think the realistic amount is probably 2 inches. Do not get fat grafts though that shit has high amounts of complications.

https://moorgateandrology.co.uk/non...zbAynaVRB-Af0Nbghd0TIQEpApePS6TEaAsbYEALw_wcB

Like i said many things are possible so mu-h genes isn't an excuse if your scared to reproduce cause your child may have a small d just remember chemical dick maxing can do him wonders.

Next things is height maxing the chemical methods are DHT,HGH,E INHIBITORS TO KEEP THE GROWTH PLATES Open SO MYOSMIN, rhGH all of these if used right can get you to atleast 7 inches if your an average male if your a manlet you could get to 6 feet.

Assuming you failed at that There is also LL which can get you an excess of 6 inches if your very lucky. THough i should say past 3 inches the risks increase by a bit.

So mu-h genes is always blamed when in reality if we could be reborn if we could redo puberty if we were still children we could be 7 feet tall and have an 8 inch dick.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 9344 and 16 others
genes are everything

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, kuroro, HighIQcel and 20 others
when in reality if we could be reborn if we could redo puberty if we were still children we could be 7 feet tall and have an 8 inch dick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5875
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 7866
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
genes, genes never changes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
maybe i could fraudmaxx and surgerymaxx to 5 inches jfl.

can u givr a TLDE

Just inject HGH by age 12 at 20 SI every day till age 20 theory and also just inject DHT AND HGH Till your 20 theory
just invent the time travel machine theory

Facial harmony can't be bought tbh

This your right face is currently the hardest thing to fix cause faces require certain ratios that are very stringent and chemicals can't emulate that yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 7866
This your right face is currently the hardest thing to fix cause faces require certain ratios that are very stringent and chemicals can't emulate that yet
I agree with the post tbh, it is true chemicals can give dimorphism, height, dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I swear at first i thought genes was everything when it came to your potential i was wrong to say the least genes are very useful when it comes to a base point when it comes to your dick it's always better to be 5 inches than 2 inches but that says nothing about your final end point cause there is chemical dick maxing which you could have done when you were young some of these still work know tbqh. For dick maxing the drugs are HCG DHT HGH know all of these are a bit pricy and only i think hcg works if your still in your teens.

Lets say you got fucked in that respect lets say you didn't maximize the chemical options what other option do you have ? well you have 4 other options and it's crazy how easy it is to increase the penile length.

Method 1 is penile traction devices there are many brands quick extender phallosan,gene limit. How these work in theory is that they pull on the skin creating a slight tear which then over time will heal to fill the gap misplaced and this leads to penile increase and there seems to be no limit to this because the penis isn't a bone it's just flesh but if i was to put a limit expect 2 inches that's a lot.

Method 2 is phalloplasty this is an instant win you can get 2 inches this combined with the traction devices is like 4 inches.

Method 3 is implantation don't worry it's not dangerous and what's better is that you can gain 2 inches 4 inches 6 inches you can really customize the size that being said you need a lot of penis skin so if you have been circumcised you probably can't get the full 6 inches. https://penuma.com.

Method 4 injecting hylauric acid into your dick don't worry it's safe it's reversible and unlike all the other methods it's done quickly painlessly and is 1 of the non riskiest methods for increasing the dick length how much is possible ? well to be honest there is no limit it's dependent on the amount of liquid injected however i think the realistic amount is probably 2 inches. Do not get fat grafts though that shit has high amounts of complications.

https://moorgateandrology.co.uk/nonsurgical?utm_term=penis fill&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQiA-rj9BRCAARIsANB_4ADCHlis7dABUcaV6zZIFRdzbAynaVRB-Af0Nbghd0TIQEpApePS6TEaAsbYEALw_wcB

Like i said many things are possible so mu-h genes isn't an excuse if your scared to reproduce cause your child may have a small d just remember chemical dick maxing can do him wonders.

Next things is height maxing the chemical methods are DHT,HGH,E INHIBITORS TO KEEP THE GROWTH PLATES Open SO MYOSMIN, rhGH all of these if used right can get you to atleast 7 inches if your an average male if your a manlet you could get to 6 feet.

Assuming you failed at that There is also LL which can get you an excess of 6 inches if your very lucky. THough i should say past 3 inches the risks increase by a bit.

So mu-h genes is always blamed when in reality if we could be reborn if we could redo puberty if we were still children we could be 7 feet tall and have an 8 inch dick.
this thread is cope and unrealistic
HGH + Aromasin will maybe lend you 2-3 extra inches unless you are deficient, you dick size is determined by your androgen receptors sensitivity/prenatal T so it's genetical and determined in the womb, extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive
I a 15 and I am right in middle of puberty and I can't become 7 ft even if I do everything
This chemical hormone maxxing will not achieve results you desire since your androgen sensitivity and number of receptors would still be fucked from bad genes. Now you CAN inject T but you will significantly speed up your puberty and likely stop growing due to it.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1973 and MentalistKebab
Nigga none of this shit works unless you are deficient. Most GH deficient kids are getting huge growth sports with 1IU extra GH a day, meanwhile niggas here are using 5IU and gets nothing.

Same goes with androgen. Only thing you are gonna max with them is your norwood scale.

Genes are everything, hence why some girls with the 1/70 test level of guys here looks more masculine than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6892
I agree with the post tbh, it is true chemicals can give dimorphism, height, dick

Kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 7866
Nigga none of this shit works unless you are deficient. Most GH deficient kids are getting huge growth sports with 1IU extra GH a day, meanwhile niggas here are using 5IU and gets nothing.

Same goes with androgen. Only thing you are gonna max with them is your norwood scale.

Genes are everything, hence why some girls with the 1/70 test level of guys here looks more masculine than you.
true but tbh GH helps IMO if you aren't deficient but not significantly, higher than normal levels are still correlated with good height but there are obviously diminishing returns, aromasin is legit for keeping the plates open and is actually essential to get most of HGH
Hormones are mostly cope tbh, the most important hormones are those in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
At any rate OP I will report on my results with this shit and whether it's cope once I finish puberty. I am low-E maxxed and low DHT maxxed due to estrogen blockers, and I am also on HGH. I seriously doubt this will have as much of an effect as you describe. I will use steroids once I am 6'1-3 and see if they really do change your face significantly but once again, I doubt it.

At any rate OP I will report on my results with this shit and whether it's cope once I finish puberty. I am low-E maxxed and low DHT maxxed due to estrogen blockers, and I am also on HGH. I seriously doubt this will have as much of an effect as you describe. I will use steroids once I am 6'1-3 and see if they really do change your face significantly but once again, I doubt it.
also remember all this androgen maxing will destroy your HPTA axis and development
Genes are everything unless you fuck up your face by mouthbreathing etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 7866
this thread is cope and unrealistic
HGH + Aromasin will maybe lend you 2-3 extra inches unless you are deficient, you dick size is determined by your androgen receptors sensitivity/prenatal T so it's genetical and determined in the womb, extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive
I a 15 and I am right in middle of puberty and I can't become 7 ft even if I do everything
This chemical hormone maxxing will not achieve results you desire since your androgen sensitivity and number of receptors would still be fucked from bad genes. Now you CAN inject T but you will significantly speed up your puberty and likely stop growing due to it.

Dick size is a bit more complicated than that but if you don't buy into it you don't have to try it none the less i'm sick and tired of this forum playing the fatalistic role and just simple accepting there place in all this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Dick size is a bit more complicated than that but if you don't buy into it you don't have to try it none the less i'm sick and tired of this forum playing the fatalistic role and just simple accepting there place in all this
i already said that while I am sceptical, i am doing everything i can since on the off chance it works im gonna ascend
im blasting hgh+aromasin and will use test once i hit my height goal

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
i already said that while I am sceptical, i am doing everything i can since on the off chance it works im gonna ascend
im blasting hgh+aromasin and will use test once i hit my height goal

Then get back to me when you've tried it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Then get back to me when you've tried it
i will tbh ill post updates, im hopeful
i am getting insane height gains with hgh but i am attributing it to puberty mostly so far

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
i will tbh ill post updates, im hopeful
i am getting insane height gains with hgh but i am attributing it to puberty mostly so far

We need some dick maxers here with drugs ngl this is fixable

We need some dick maxers here with drugs ngl this is fixable
broo tbh i need dickmaxxing the most
my height is fine im gonna reach 6'1 even without hgh but i feel like without dickmaxxing im gonna end up a 6 inch dicklet
idk what to use, dht gel is very suppresive, so far im coping with dht increase from aromasin

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
broo tbh i need dickmaxxing the most
my height is fine im gonna reach 6'1 even without hgh but i feel like without dickmaxxing im gonna end up a 6 inch dicklet
idk what to use, dht gel is very suppresive, so far im coping with dht increase from aromasin

@goat2x does dht work for adults for penile increase ?

Height is probably the most deterministic gene out there. Right beside facial harmony/ratios. I agree about bone development (aka mouthbreathing, chewing, proper foods, high physical activity) during growing years heavily affecting forward and three dimensional growth of the jaw and zygos for instance, but height not so much. At best, maybe you may have lost an inch or two from horrible posture during puberty such as myself, but nothing overtly drastic like missing half a foot.

during teen years or when ur an adult? during teen years it works but not a lot in adult years nah
Yeah does increasing the dht levels lead to an increase in length in adults ?

during teen years or when ur an adult? during teen years it works but not a lot in adult years nah

I mean i'm 19 know so it's like a young adult

no it wont work

Hylauric acid maxing seems to be my only option i mean it's not that bad but still i would rather have it naturally fuck

Hylauric acid maxing seems to be my only option i mean it's not that bad but still i would rather have it naturally fuck
how over is it for you?

just do PE lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
you sure? how do u know

Cause there has been no clincial study done to show it i could try HCG if i had the money that can lead to 2 inches i think

Cause there has been no clincial study done to show it i could try HCG if i had the money that can lead to 2 inches i think
why would there be a clinical study
stop coping with hormone and chemical maxxing just do PE too many people got results for it to be fake, you are 19ffs. HcG fucks up your height growth too

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1973
why would there be a clinical study
stop coping with hormone and chemical maxxing just do PE too many people got results for it to be fake, you are 19ffs. HcG fucks up your height growth too

I'm 6 1 bro i height mog 99 percent people i see every day i think i can sacrifice a few inches

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892