Muh genes mu-h genes mu-h genes

I'm not reading anything. Not a single word. What's the content?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1751
i already said that while I am sceptical, i am doing everything i can since on the off chance it works im gonna ascend
im blasting hgh+aromasin and will use test once i hit my height goal
Don't blast Aromasin

You still need sex hormones to control growth patterns

What's your current dosage on aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Don't blast Aromasin

You still need sex hormones to control growth patterns

What's your current dosage on aromasin?
11mg EOD and im not crashing my E im not fucking retarded that would be bad but youd be retarded to deny we live in a highly estrogenic enviroment currently

11mg EOD and im not crashing my E im not fucking retarded that would be bad but youd be retarded to deny we live in a highly estrogenic enviroment currently
You on HGH right? Where'd you get it

this thread is cope and unrealistic
HGH + Aromasin will maybe lend you 2-3 extra inches unless you are deficient, you dick size is determined by your androgen receptors sensitivity/prenatal T so it's genetical and determined in the womb, extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive
I a 15 and I am right in middle of puberty and I can't become 7 ft even if I do everything
This chemical hormone maxxing will not achieve results you desire since your androgen sensitivity and number of receptors would still be fucked from bad genes. Now you CAN inject T but you will significantly speed up your puberty and likely stop growing due to it.
Receptors change

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Penuma is suicide for your dick. Fucks it up permanently. You haven't done your research.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
No penis length for my face
Tbh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Receptors change

BTW i needed to ask a question it's to do with facial phenotypes what would be the closest ethnic group today To Ancestral north indian ?

At any rate OP I will report on my results with this shit and whether it's cope once I finish puberty. I am low-E maxxed and low DHT maxxed due to estrogen blockers, and I am also on HGH. I seriously doubt this will have as much of an effect as you describe. I will use steroids once I am 6'1-3 and see if they really do change your face significantly but once again, I doubt it.
Aromasin increases DHT. Low E is bad for growth.

Jesus do your research man.

HGH + Aromasin will maybe lend you 2-3 extra inches unless you are deficient, you dick size is determined by your androgen receptors sensitivity/prenatal T so it's genetical and determined in the womb,
I a 15 and I am right in middle of puberty and I can't become 7 ft even if I do everything
This chemical hormone maxxing will not achieve results you desire since your androgen sensitivity and number of receptors would still be fucked from bad genes. Now you CAN inject T but you will significantly speed up your puberty and likely stop growing due to it.
HGH+AI won’t lend you 2-3 inches.

At your age maybe 1.
HGH + Aromasin will maybe lend you 2-3 extra inches unless you are deficient, you dick size is determined by your androgen receptors sensitivity/prenatal T so it's genetical and determined in the womb, extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive
extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive

^wrong.

also remember all this androgen maxing will destroy your HPTA axis and development
Genes are everything unless you fuck up your face by mouthbreathing etc
Nope. Depends what androgens your using.

why would there be a clinical study
stop coping with hormone and chemical maxxing just do PE too many people got results for it to be fake, you are 19ffs. HcG fucks up your height growth too
HCG doesn’t fuck up your height growth.

At your age maybe 1.

extra DHT would have a limited effect, and the options for DHT are all currently suppresive

^wrong.
Tell me why it’s wrong then and tell me options that don’t suppress you, outside of non DHT related compounds like Aromasin that increase it indirectly, they WILL suppress you
penis size is mostly determined by prenatal T and if you don’t realize it you obviously don’t know shit

Last edited:
HCG doesn’t fuck up your height growth.
It does, it literally inhibits lutenixing hormone fucking up your levels of gnrh and increases your aromatose activity significantly

• Hmm...
That’s absolute fucking cope considering Al caused the bone ages to slow down hard enough for them to be 1.5 years below normal + I my Growth rate on HGH is .5 inch a month while it was like .2 before.

• +1
It does, it literally inhibits lutenixing hormone fucking up your levels of gnrh and increases your aromatose activity significantly
Doesn't inhibit lutenzing hormone at a low dose and is a good drug to use in puberty. Sparingly and at low doses.

True I was talking about most androgens, some don’t, most do
Test does. Most steroids do.

But using androgens in puberty. The correct ones in the correct ways is extremely smart.

Doesn't inhibit lutenzing hormone at a low dose and is a good drug to use in puberty. Sparingly and at low doses.
I mean if you want to risk it go ahead I would much prefer sticking to more proven options like HGH

• +1
That’s absolute fucking cope considering Al caused the bone ages to slow down hard enough for them to be 1.5 years below normal + I my Growth rate on HGH is .5 inch a month while it was like .2 before.
Trust me. You won't grow like that unless you have a defeceincy. You might grow a bit, but not to the extent you're talking about.

I mean if you want to risk it go ahead I would much prefer sticking to more proven options like HGH
HCG is much more potent for increasing penis size dog.

Test does. Most steroids do.

But using androgens in puberty. The correct ones in the correct ways is extremely smart.
Most people aren’t smart enough to use them and as such I don’t reccomend them
Trust me. You won't grow like that unless you have a defeceincy. You might grow a bit, but not to the extent you're talking about.
I am literally injecting HGH right now why am I growing so fast then

• +1
Tell me why it’s wrong then and tell me options that don’t suppress you, outside of non DHT related compounds like Aromasin that increase it indirectly, they WILL suppress you
penis size is mostly determined by prenatal T and if you don’t realize it you obviously don’t know shit
At the right doses. Androgens such as androsterone, progsterone, DHEA and proviron won't supress you.

You're right on prenatal T though. That's important. Actually androsterone was the most potent androgen, in enlarging dicks in babies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Most people aren’t smart enough to use them and as such I don’t reccomend them

I am literally injecting HGH right now why am I growing so fast then
Genetic potential. Just speeding up your genetic height. You might get a little extra though.

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
Genetic potential. Just speeding up your genetic height. You might get a little extra though.
wouldnt Aromasin prevent the maturation of bone caused by HGH though, I know it speeds up genetic potential but Aromasin would mitigate that, no?

Faggots in this forum keep obsessing about dick, only faggots are this obsessed about dick. Dick is the last thing you should worry about, first worry about getting the girl into your bed, and who cares what's your size, put it in her, cum and you are done for the day.

Would small dosages even be enough to increase penile size though I doubt significantly
They'll swell up your balls. Plus using it as a PCT when overdosing on androgens is great for your dick. @Dyorotic2 would use upwards of 50mg of andro, crash his E and the use about 250-350mg on HCG to get his E to bounce back.

Damn u wrote all of this only for me to not read

• JFL
wouldnt Aromasin prevent the maturation of bone caused by HGH though, I know it speeds up genetic potential but Aromasin would mitigate that, no?
Slightly. It could actually speed it up. Higher DHT and really low E cause bones to mature faster. Using androgens and slightly supressing E is a better option.

They'll swell up your balls. Plus using it as a PCT when overdosing on androgens is great for your dick. @Dyorotic2 would use upwards of 50mg of andro, crash his E and the use about 250-350mg on HCG to get his E to bounce back.
and yet he didn’t achieve shit and called pubertymaxing cope

• JFL
Slightly. It could actually speed it up. Higher DHT and really low E cause bones to mature faster. Using androgens and slightly supressing E is a better option.
What about clinical studies showing Aromasin preventing maturation?
I am trying to lower E without crashing it obviously.
would effects of dht from Aromasin have any effect on dimorphism?

• +1
What about clinical studies showing Aromasin preventing maturation?
I am trying to lower E without crashing it obviously.
would effects of dht from Aromasin have any effect on dimorphism?
It does prevent maturation, but we can't escape our genetics.

The androgenic affect of DHT would. Aromasin is slightly androgenic. But it's effect would be miniscule. Just start pumping proviron and topical precursors to T and DHT.

DHT also agonizes the aromatase enzyme. Aromasin can also decrease IQ.

genes + good dice roll on genetic recombination = everything

• +1
Chad or over.

• +1
bigger dick and height.

and way better mindset
He was literally 5’9 before and he became 6’1 while his brothers were like 6’2+, he reached his potential and that’s it
did he achieve better dick tho?

He was literally 5’9 before and he became 6’1 while his brothers were like 6’2+, he reached his potential and that’s it
did he achieve better dick tho?
he did. plus the mood benefits are great.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6892
he did. plus the mood benefits are great.
Ok so you would reccomend Proviron? what are the risks? What are the chances of Aromasin making me retarded within a year? I don’t wanna decrease my IQ

Ok so you would reccomend Proviron? what are the risks? What are the chances of Aromasin making me retarded within a year? I don’t wanna decrease my IQ
Yeah I would. I’m gonna start taking it soon.

Risks= liver toxicity, hair loss, acne, negative on cholesterol etc.

Idk about the chances of aromasin making you dumber. it’s just a theory. @rax1337 made a thread on it.

• +1
Yeah I would. I’m gonna start taking it soon.

Risks= liver toxicity, hair loss, acne, negative on cholesterol etc.

Idk about the chances of aromasin making you dumber. it’s just a theory. @rax1337 made a thread on it.
Wont Proviron suppress my natural production while speeding up puberty

Wont Proviron suppress my natural production while speeding up puberty
it dosen't really supress T unless taking super high doses. It can speed up puberty yes. But so will GH and anything that is a hormone or peptide etc.

• +1
i already said that while I am sceptical, i am doing everything i can since on the off chance it works im gonna ascend
im blasting hgh+aromasin and will use test once i hit my height goal
4 words: penis is soft tissue
you can figure out the rest of the explanation of why you are wrong about dick being genetic

• +1