Muh girls obsessed with you are ideal

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers • Incel
Meanwhile here I am strapped off all of my energy after a girl couldn’t stop talking and smiling all the time, wanting to take pictures with me all the time, wanting to post pic with me on social media on the first fucking date, wanting to do 100 things at once with me; I’ve just met her twice and she already wanted to bake me a cake for my birthday, was extremely affectionate it made me uncomfortable

I’m destined to be a lone wolf. I enjoy being alone too much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, normie_joe and 12 others
Nordic niggas with aspergers be like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, exo, emo and 8 others
I’m destined to be a lone wolf.

how buddy felt after saying that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, sickdawgie, HTNcutecel and 13 others
Meanwhile here I am strapped off all of my energy after a girl couldn’t stop talking and smiling all the time, wanting to take pictures with me all the time, wanting to post pic with me on social media on the first fucking date, wanting to do 100 things at once with me; I’ve just met her twice and she already wanted to bake me a cake for my birthday, was extremely affectionate it made me uncomfortable

Most sexless .org user

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Time to kys boyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Total fakecel death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, twojei and 2 others
Had girls obsessed with me but they were all ltb, mtbs…. they are no htbs around for some reason. They likely still want my cock.

But it is Inconvenient and effort laden to pull a pump and dump because it is just too much work for ltb and mtbs in school.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Nordic niggas with aspergers be like
I’ll never leave Nerdicland if this is how the rest of humanity socializes (she was asian)

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Gaygymmaxx

don't complain if u never get a girl

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
sounds fun

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and enchanted_elixir
Had girls obsessed with me but, they were all ltb, mtbs…. they are no htbs around for some reason. They likely still want my cock.

But it is Inconvenient and effort laden to pull a pump and dump because it is just too much work for ltb and mtbs in school.
Name checks out

Entirely well explained and elaborated upon.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC

Keeper if she's a virgin, or at least not a hoe.
She's definitely ultra-obsessive and super into you.
Probably unhealthy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and TUSSELEIF
Had girls obsessed with me but, they were all ltb, mtbs…. they are no htbs around for some reason. They likely still want my cock.

There was this one LTB that was literally obsessed with me back in February 2024. She tried to break the touch barrier as soon as possible, was in my personal space, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, watah and LOOKISM-LOGIC
You aren’t at a level where girls above LTB obsess over you. I also had some ltb Asian foid who wouldn’t leave me alone. She only ever sucked my dick cause I couldn’t even get hard enough to fuck her she was that ugly :lul: Girls that obsess over you are ideal you’re just too ugly for quality orbiters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
There was this one LTB that was literally obsessed with me back in February 2024. She tried to break the touch barrier as soon as possible, was in my personal space, etc
With LTBS or even MTBS you do not desire, you feel you want to be left alone but… in the same time you like the attention.

I remain neutral. Because I feel instinctively …. Maybe I will be horny enough to enact the effort laden task of enacting a pump and dump with all the logistics in my restricting environment. Even though my rational mind know it will never come to that.

Also it boosts status because girls being girls yap… a lot. Well most of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
With LTBS or even MTBS you do not desire, you feel like you want to be left alone but… in the same time you like the attention.
True as hell.
Not having the attention is better though. It's just nice to know that they like me.
After accidentally getting into three situationships in the span on 6 months, I've promised myself I wouldn't communicate or look approachable to women who I don't like back.

• +1
I just keep them around and remain neutral. Because I feel instinctively …. Maybe I will be horny enough to enact the effort laden task of encating a pump and dump, think of all the logistics.
I don't keep them around anymore. I avoid having them around.
I could never pump and dump a woman. Too much effort, I don't have a place, and it's evil.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Keeper if she's a virgin, or at least not a hoe.
She's definitely ultra-obsessive and super into you.
Probably unhealthy.
Yeah this was just too much, I straight up had to tell her to calm down. First time I’ve ever done that. Got the ick from her and now I want nothing to do with her

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and watah
Tell me a story. I'd like to hear it.
Three accounts for you here…. There is more situations like below mind you. Also they are short cba to write an essay.

Account 1

Me and my bro are walking and I see the foids who are fawning over me in a group… They see me and as girls do start discreetly looking and probably saying shit like…. “Look to your left”. They say “hello LOOKISM-LOGIC” and I say “hello”, again remaining neutral fren.

Account 2

I walk past another foid who is obsessed in the hallways. She was with some friends. And as I walk past one of them goes “shhhhh”. I can sense that foid is a bit bitter now hahaha.

Account 3

At the water fountain waiting in line with no one behind me. Right in front of me is two mid as hell foids conversing with a tall blonde high MTN and a cuck loser LTN nodding his head on the sidelines. Instantly one of the foids, a fat ltb glance at me and then looks at her friend. She abruptly initiates a convo with me and the two dudes in front of me are frozen for a bit. The tall blonde high MTN joins in and the LTN cuck leaves hahahah. Then the blonde high MTN is finished filling his water bottle. And blah blah we start talking privately…. And Yeah they want my cock.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yeah this was just too much, I straight up had to tell her to calm down. First time I’ve ever done that. Got the ick from her and now I want nothing to do with her
You're not even getting 0.00001% of a woman's potential when she sees Chad. :p:p

Three accounts for you here…. There is more situations like below mind you. Also they are short cba to write an essay.

Account 1

Me and my bro are walking and I see the foids who are fawning over me in a group… They see me and as girls do start discreetly looking and probably saying shit like…. “Look to your left”. They say “hello LOOKISM-LOGIC” and I say “hello”, again remaining neutral fren.

Account 2

I walk past another foid who is obsessed in the hallways. She was with some friends. And as I walk past one of them goes “shhhhh”. I can sense that foid is a bit bitter now hahaha.

Account 3

At the water fountain waiting in line with no one behind me. Right in front of me is two mid as hell foids conversing with a tall blonde high MTN and a cuck loser LTN nodding his head on the sidelines. Instantly one of the foids, a fat ltb glance at me and then looks at her friend. She abruptly initiates a convo with me and the two dudes in front of me are frozen for a bit. The tall blonde high MTN joins in and the LTN cuck leaves hahahah. Then the blonde high MTN is finished filling his water bottle. And blah blah we start talking privately…. And Yeah they want my cock.

Its evil, I would feel guilty tbh.

Effort laden yeah, not worth it for low tier stock.

Let me clarify, I remain neutral as in not showing any emotional states that reveal much. I avoid them but that is not to be interpreted as running away from them or going full james bond style.
Yeah, you're doing the right thing.
Autumn semester starts in three weeks. I'm going to stay in a corner and leave as soon as possible so women don't try to talk to me.

• +1

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Its evil, I would feel guilty tbh.

Effort laden yeah, not worth it for low tier stock.

Let me clarify, I remain neutral as in not showing any emotional states that reveal much. I avoid them but that is not to be interpreted as running away from them or going full james bond style.
Thank you for sharing!

• +1
Based. Are you willing to join my Lifelong Volcels™ clan?