D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken

Height >>>>>>>>>>>>> face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lolcel, ezio6 and 9 others
for any copers abt height, search up the hashtag "height" or "tall" on tiktok, then you will see how much height matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, turkproducer, Deleted member 10913 and 9 others
That's very short though

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Bitch, 5'8manlet and 7 others
fuck fuck ufcking fuck whorees

Manlet height is unsavable he is as short as the average woman. If he was 5'8 he'd be slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, turkproducer, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person
That's death tier height no face can compensate that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 11705, 5'8manlet and 6 others
That's very short though
He is shorter than the average woman in the us.

Height>face until 5'7 at the very minimum this is edging into borderline undatable, if I was realistic probably 5'8 since that's minimum height to be a sperm donor

Face>height past 5'9-5'10

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
That's death tier height no face can compensate that.
Just use a guy as short as the average female to disprove importance of face theorem tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadeep
He is shorter than the average woman in the us.

Height>face until 5'7 at the very minimum this is edging into borderline undatable, if I was realistic probably 5'8 since that's minimum height to be a sperm donor

Face>height past 5'9-5'10
Na face > height past 6’7
Girls would pick an ugly 6’6 over a chad 5’10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and volcelfatcel
Na face > height past 6’7
Girls would pick an ugly 6’6 over a chad 5’10
Gigacope tbh, girls would reject vinnie hacker to date some 6'6 subhuman

Chad is Chad
Subhuman is Chad
Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
dude 5'4 is fucking brutal. is there even famous male actors that girls thirst over that are that short?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and volcelfatcel
dude 5'4 is fucking brutal. is there even famous male actors that girls thirst over that are that short?
as short as the average woman in the US, you can't compensate it but he could probably get into LTR'S with shorter girls.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
as short as the average woman in the US, you can't compensate it but he could probably get into LTR'S with shorter girls.
thats a brutal fucking height man not gonna lie. its like no matter what you look like people wont take you seriously because you're the height of a middle schooler lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and volcelfatcel
thats a brutal fucking height man not gonna lie. its like no matter what you look like people wont take you seriously because you're the height of a middle schooler lol
yeah it's very brutal, face takes over at 5'9-5'10 when u reach average heights.

Gigacope tbh, girls would reject vinnie hacker to date some 6'6 subhuman

Chad is Chad
Subhuman is Chad
Stop the cope.
Yea, they can’t see height online
Once they see him irl it’s over

Lots of girls are 5’7-5’10, so 5’10 is too short

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Shit thread kys OP. This is an extremity, a 5ft4" white man is about as rare as a 6ft4" white man. If he was 5ft8"+ it probably wouldnt matter at all.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Shit thread kys OP. This is an extremity, a 5ft4" white man is about as rare as a 6ft4" white man. If he was 5ft8"+ it probably wouldnt matter at all.
Keep coping
5’8 is midget height

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
lets be real 80% of the forum is at a height where face>height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6531
LoL wow
That guy should sue her

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
barely anyone is 6'1
Unironically
Men lie their height online all the time at least 3 inches, specially here
that's why I don't feel so bad

Height is a multiplier, this guy will still get girls just 75% less than he would have if he was 6 foot barefoot.

He's white and 5'4 how does this even happen?????

He's literally shorter than ethnics like me.

Literally ropeful though I'm not even much taller I'm like 5'6 fuck.

It's interesting in the hashtags she' said 'just joking' I'm guessing she's probably referring to not being a heightest but she 100% wants a man bigger than her

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Height is a multiplier, this guy will still get girls just 75% less than he would have if he was 6 foot barefoot.

He's white and 5'4 how does this even happen?????

He's literally shorter than ethnics like me.

Literally ropeful though I'm not even much taller I'm like 5'6 fuck.

It's interesting in the hashtags she' said 'just joking' I'm guessing she's probably referring to not being a heightest but she 100% wants a man bigger than her
Midget women want tall as fuck men because of their inferior genes. I can understand a 6ft woman wanting a 6'4 - 6'5 man but 5'3 hoes feeling entitled to tall men is cringe. Not to mention most guys inflate their height

life begins at 5’9

you can't blame a girl for not wanting a 5'4 guy tbh but it's still sad
5'4 is very short, different from 5'10 guys here that think they would slay at 6'2

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 13197
Face > height... as long as you're at least 5'10" ~ 6'0" in height.

for any copers abt height, search up the hashtag "height" or "tall" on tiktok, then you will see how much height matters
@portuguesecel

6' minimum in today's society unless you have a really good face then 5'10 is doable.

some women in the comments are calling him cute

shitty example , one women saying something proves fuck all .

go read the comments

How retarded are u? Of course if you are a manlet and shorter than 95% of all males, you will have a tough time getting girls but in my real life experience, it was always the guy with the best face getting the girls in clubs. Not frame, not height, not muscles, always face. For example, on of my friends is a 6'2 blond white guy with average frame and blue eyes. He isnt ugly or anything but I have a better face because of jawline and cheekbones. I am 5'10 arabcel with at best average frame. I get heightmogged in clubs to death here In germany and still, I got more girls in clubs than him (way hotter and more). And my biggest slayer friend who fucked over 200 girls at the age of 23 is also only 5'10 (although he copes with Alexander Mcqueens which make him look around 5'11.5). And when partying with him, he gets all the hot girls.