Muh height

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
Taller than me 19yo girl from work is giving me hints that she wants the D, she flirting with me and she looks at me like she want to eat me lol:lul:
I asked her so you don't like guys taller than you? She responded with "I don't care"
I don't find her attractive in the face cause I would smash.
But muh height I laugh at guys saying height is everything it's what I've been saying after 5"10 height it's useless (I am 5"8 btw )

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member and Deleted member 14978
op is flirting with a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Height doesn't matter for latino mulattos

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
I’m 5’7-5’8 manlet I got iois sometimes so idk. Tbh height definitly is a huge halo, cope if you think other wise.
From white dutch girls?

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Very non-nt mostly not attracted to the girls, I have zero game don’t know what to speak about and have weird social habits.
If she gave you ioi she doesn't give a f about your game or social skills, just say hi and let the conversation rolling. What you are talking about is when you cold approaching

• +1
I’m 5’7-5’8 manlet I got iois sometimes so idk. Tbh height definitly is a huge halo, cope if you think other wise.
Dude I don't get sometimes iois I get them everyday :lul:
If you think that height is so important ask a good looking manlet about his sucess with women

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ✿👍col
A girl asked for my snap and said I don’t have snap she laughed and I tried giving her number, I said I have a number but I didn’t give her cause I was at work, it was almost the end of the shift I had do some last work before leaving to home.
the most complicated problem ever:forcedsmile:

• +1
Dude I don't get sometimes iois I get them everyday :lul:
If you think that height is so important ask a good looking manlet about his sucess with women
Chads.org

The more height u have the less impressive face has to be and vice versa. If ur a manlet u have to be chadlite/Chad to slay same amount as tall htn

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ifyouwannabemylover
I'm 5'9 and I've had interest from girls who are 5'7-5'8. Most girls just want a guy who is taller than them.

I also find that the girls who really care about height are often the most annoying and self obsessed. I wouldn't want to fuck then anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, datboijj, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
the girl who flirted with OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ifyouwannabemylover
I've said it before taller than 5'5 it's impossible to be incel. 5'5 and below is truecel tho

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
this must happen everyday considering you made a thread about it

heightpill disproved!