‘Muh iq’

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
This is how every subhuman looks like who claims to be high IQ on the internet:

[Image: screenshot-www-youtube-com-2016-03-09-18...-png.76913]

'I failed at getting laid, getting a stable job, having a happy social life due to being ostracized by society for not understanding my unique views because I am smarter than all you normies.'

It couldnt be because you are an aspie, bald, obese, deformed looking genetic garbage melonhead subhuman who talks about wierd shit 24/7. Just lol@ this delusional level of coping.

MUH IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2012, Pedro Zanatta and 13 others
true

a common description of life-outlook done by scientists to low and high prenatal T boys showed:

low prenatal T: higher academic success

high prenatal T: higher athletic success

one is betabuxxing or killing himself in his 20s

the other is making 20 millions a year playing a sport he loves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Reggina Calcio, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
true

a common description of life-outlook done by scientists to low and high prenatal T boys showed:

Indeed

at the end of the day all measurements aspies take is all cope. Iq, bizygomatical width

its all about how youre actually doing in life

are you successful?Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have a good social circle?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person

'I failed at getting laid, getting a stable job, having a happy social life due to being ostracized by society for not understanding my unique views because I am smarter than all you normies.'

It couldnt be because you are an aspie, bald, obese, deformed looking genetic garbage melonhead subhuman who talks about wierd shit 24/7. Just lol@ this delusional level of coping.

MUH IQ

Some are high IQ enough to not relate or want to associate with normies, but not high iq enough to be a scientist, ceo or inventor so they may wind up like that. I don't believe they're necessarily lying to themselves.

i live rent free in your head after all

Some are high IQ enough to not relate or want to associate with normies, but not high iq enough to be a scientist, ceo or inventor so they may wind up like that. I don't believe they're necessarily lying to themselves.
Cry

true

what if ur shit at both

Makes me think

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel
not relating to normies is just being bad socially

i know many high iq guys who are extremely good socially and hyper nt. stop making excuses and feeling sorry for yourself

You will never be a man with that attitude

i live rent free in your head after all
I dont even know who you are/care, you autistic little nobody

keep bumping my threads and begging for my attention like the cockroach you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Butthurt Dweller
not relating to normies is just being bad socially

i know many high iq guys who are extremely good socially and hyper nt. stop making excuses and feeling sorry for yourself

You will never be a man with that attitude

I dont even know who you are/care, you autistic little nobody

keep bumping my threads and begging for my attention like the cockroach you are
keep making threads for me, i live rent free in your head faggot

JFL at people who think high IQ is a burden or a social impediment. True high IQ nibbas UNDERSTAND sociel dynamics and can actually keep up with acute dynamic changes within social interactions which allow them to adjust accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBoy, AbandonShip and 3 others

MUH IQ

muh iq muh iq
AB6C5057 E7F2 4843 BCEE 073C76BCEBE8

whenever i read this kind of autism ridden words i feel like murdering somebody
D1249C5B E03A 4B26 AFA5 8152D3BAA485

i'm glad to see one of my associates torn off the myth of the high iq cope. only faggots care about that shit
A1C48279 536B 448B A13A FA7B59F79F1E

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2756, Averagecel and 1 other person
All the high IQ fellas I know can drink more without becoming a tard, are capable of handling and adapting to the effects of drugs, are comfortable with meeting new people and adapting to there personality. I cannot express how naive you must be to actually think high iq is problematic. The truth is that a high IQ won't compensate for the absence of likeable personality traits nor will it make you interesting to normal people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
iq is important. it’s like looks, society says it’s not important but it is. if you have low iq, you’re doomed

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Normieville
iq is important. it’s like looks, society says it’s not important but it is. if you have low iq, you’re doomed
If you have low iq AND low looks you're doomed. If you have borderline retarded levels of iq and high looks I guarantee all those 'intellectual' book worm girls will still go for the looks guy than the smarter guy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
All the high IQ fellas I know can drink more without becoming a tard, are capable of handling and adapting to the effects of drugs, are comfortable with meeting new people and adapting to there personality. I cannot express how naive you must be to actually think high iq is problematic. The truth is that a high IQ won't compensate for the absence of likeable personality traits nor will it make you interesting to normal people
my best friend is very high iq and is very competent while drunk or high

• +1
Reactions: Normieville
Not really. The ideal imo is probably 110-115. Smarter than the average bear but still a midwit so among other things you're NT. But 90-115 is fine, you'll live a happy bluepilled life and never second guess it. Truly high IQ is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
That's a Chad, what are you talking about?

^

he said that he is the master of bumps

All studies on very high (130+) IQs that I've seen support the popular notion that it makes you less socially effective. There's even something called an IQ communication gap where if two people are a certain number of points apart they will have a hard time forming a connection. Now imagine you're 180 IQ. Who the fuck can you connect with?
Suggesting otherwise is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Not really. The ideal imo is probably 110-115. Smarter than the average bear but still a midwit so among other things you're NT. But 90-115 is fine, you'll live a happy bluepilled life and never second guess it. Truly high IQ is not good.
No. 120-140 is the best range imo.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
ultra iq thread ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and LordNorwood
No. 120-140 is the best range imo.
Not awful but getting above 130 is definitely a partition point that starts to put you in the trouble zone. Don't believe me, check out a state university STEM department, especially Physics and Math where average IQ gets close to 130 IIRC. Miserable, autistic, socially retarded people.

Not awful but getting above 130 is definitely a partition point that starts to put you in the trouble zone. Don't believe me, check out a state university STEM department, especially Physics and Math where average IQ gets close to 130 IIRC. Miserable, autistic, socially retarded people.
fuark i wonder what mine is tbh. having high iq (130+) and being able to socialize well is very rare i feel.

IQ is extreme cope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 3701
Ive never understood this proposition by the psl community. Ive licked it up and swallowed it like a dog without thinking about it as well.

Why would processing things faster and noticing more patterna make your life worse? Isnt that all iq is? It should help, not hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Normieville
fuark i wonder what mine is tbh. having high iq (130+) and being able to socialize well is very rare i feel.
Based on conversations with you I would for sure say above average. I feel like you're around 120 but that's just a guess.

I am around 128-131 range but still pretty good socially.
I do have some autistic hobbies but nobody cares

• +1
Ive never understood this proposition by the psl community. Ive licked it up and swallowed it like a dog without thinking about it as well.

Why would processing things faster and noticing more patterna make your life worse? Isnt that all iq is? It should help, not hurt.
Think about it.
Socializing effectively is mostly about not thinking too hard and just acting on instinct, going with the flow. This is why normies are the best at it. It's what they do. It's like naturally being Chad vs being a PSLer, we are trying to use our intelligence to imitate what Chad is without even thinking about it and we don't really succeed.
If you're high IQ you will over analyze, over think, second guess, and have doubts and inhibitions. You will hesitate. You will feel increased anxiety because you see the game to some degree and you're trying to be in control, trying to move pieces around. Meanwhile a 105 normie doesn't even think and just says what comes naturally to him.
I am around 128-131 range but still pretty good socially.
I do have some autistic hobbies but nobody cares
Yes I am just a little above and not horrible socially either. At least not nearly as autistic as some of the STEM people who are probably higher than me and are legit painful to talk to.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

yes but there’s a point where you just take in too much i feel. you over analyze, overthink, want to spend time to yourself. my brother is quite high iq and i’ve analyzed his behavior a bit, he’s always asked these deep ass questions when he was like 11-12 and he’s really good at math/can catch onto stuff extremely easily.

Based on conversations with you I would for sure say above average. I feel like you're around 120 but that's just a guess.
yeah i’ve estimated my iq around 120-130 range. could be a bit more, but i genuinely don’t know.

only metric of measurement i have is cocainecowboy (147iq) and he and i think the same. my best friend has the exact same mentality as him and we get the same jokes and have the same mentality/thought process but im a little dumber than him, so it could be around low 130’s but i don’t care enough to take a test tbh.

• +1
yes but there’s a point where you just take in too much i feel. you over analyze, overthink, want to spend time to yourself. my brother is quite high iq and i’ve analyzed his behavior a bit, he’s always asked these deep ass questions when he was like 11-12 and he’s really good at math/can catch onto stuff extremely easily.

yeah i’ve estimated my iq around 120-130 range. could be a bit more, but i genuinely don’t know.

only metric of measurement i have is cocainecowboy (147iq) and he and i think the same. my best friend has the exact same mentality as him and we get the same jokes and have the same mentality/thought process but im a little dumber than him, so it could be around low 130’s but i don’t care enough to take a test tbh.
I didn't know @cocainecowboy was that high, dude legit won the genetic lottery in almost all areas it seems. He did seem very intelligent to me.
A few good metrics if you don't want to take a test are:
1. Were you considered gifted as a kid and put into accelerated classes, particularly math?
2. What was your ACT score?
3. What's your current major.

If the answer is yes to 1, above 30s to 2, and hard STEM to 3, then chances are you are around 130s or so tbh.

I didn't know @cocainecowboy was that high, dude legit won the genetic lottery in almost all areas it seems. He did seem very intelligent to me.
1. Were you considered gifted as a kid and put into accelerated classes, particularly math?

If the answer is yes to 1, above 30s to 2, and hard STEM to 3, then chances are you are around 130s or so tbh.
by your test i am not 130

legit as sin.
"guys i scored 130 on this iq test 🤓 🤓 🤓 "
r5iz0.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 3 others
iq is a bad thing

by your test i am not 130
Interesting. By the way, those get less accurate as they go imo. So I would say 1 is most accurate, 2 is less accurate, 3 even less. Gifted kids tend to be gifted adults, iirc IQ remains more or less stable as you age. ACT correlates to IQ fairly decently. STEM averages are higher than non-STEM averages.
Of course the only way for sure is to take a test. What I posted isn't an end all be all, it's just the next best thing I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Think about it.
Socializing effectively is mostly about not thinking too hard and just acting on instinct, going with the flow. This is why normies are the best at it. It's what they do. It's like naturally being Chad vs being a PSLer, we are trying to use our intelligence to imitate what Chad is without even thinking about it and we don't really succeed.
If you're high IQ you will over analyze, over think, second guess, and have doubts and inhibitions. You will hesitate. You will feel increased anxiety because you see the game to some degree and you're trying to be in control, trying to move pieces around. Meanwhile a 105 normie doesn't even think and just says what comes naturally to him.

Yes I am just a little above and not horrible socially either. At least not nearly as autistic as some of the STEM people who are probably higher than me and are legit painful to talk to.
You described me word by word. Ive had and still to this day have this exact problem when socializing. But I never considered it an iq problem bc Ive been surrounded by smart ppl my entire life and theyve never had problems socializing while Ive struggled to maintain bonds.

Theres so many kids in my school going to Ivys and T20s yet theyre NT AF. While Im not very smart and I have shit grades AND a shit social life

I dont think its particularly iq bc the high iq guys ik are super-nt

1.yes, but as i aged i got better at english and worse at math
2. I just got my SAT score report back today and I got a 31-32 equivalent on it. Ik if I studied more than a week I wouldve gotten a 1500, but thats part of the success so I cant complain. The avg at my school is around 28-29
3. Not STEM, Im shit at STEM tho. Most of my classes are arts based but im failing even that lmao

What would you put my iq as?

Same. Ive been using his thought processes to analyze social behaviours since hes a much higher iq and more cynical version of me.

Its pretty legit. Most of my predictions and analyses on social behaviour is more accurate now.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
You described me word by word. Ive had and still to this day have this exact problem when socializing. But I never considered it an iq problem bc Ive been surrounded by smart ppl my entire life and theyve never had problems socializing while Ive struggled to maintain bonds.

Theres so many kids in my school going to Ivys and T20s yet theyre NT AF. While Im not very smart and I have shit grades AND a shit social life

I dont think its particularly iq bc the high iq guys ik are super-nt

1.yes, but as i aged i got better at english and worse at math
2. I just got my SAT score report back today and I got a 31-32 equivalent on it. Ik if I studied more than a week I wouldve gotten a 1500, but thats part of the success so I cant complain. The avg at my school is around 28-29
3. Not STEM, Im shit at STEM tho. Most of my classes are arts based but im failing even that lmao

What would you put my iq as?

Same. Ive been using his thought processes to analyze social behaviours since hes a much higher iq and more cynical version of me.

Its pretty legit. Most of my predictions and analyses on social behaviour is more accurate now.
Probably 120-130
Also lots of midwit IQs go to ivy leagues. Don't stress it. Academic success doesn't always mean a higher IQ, some high IQs have shit GPAs and academic performance, but they will generally test very well on an even playing field.
@cocainecowboy 's social analysis was what made me start to think he was a very intelligent poster tbh
That said I would caution anyone against associating higher IQs with particular worldviews, there really isn't a strong association at the highest levels.
Never think "high IQ man believes this so so should I", intelligence is much more about how you think than what you think

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Probably 120-130
Also lots of midwit IQs go to ivy leagues. Don't stress it. Academic success doesn't always mean a higher IQ, some high IQs have shit GPAs and academic performance, but they will generally test very well on an even playing field.
@cocainecowboy 's social analysis was what made me start to think he was a very intelligent poster tbh
That said I would caution anyone against associating higher IQs with particular worldviews, there really isn't a strong association at the highest levels.
Never think "high IQ man believes this so so should I", intelligence is much more about how you think than what you think
Thanks for the wisdom old man. I was starting to go down that road.

There are wise oldcels on here like you and @cocainecowboy that I take inspiration from

• +1

MUH IQ

Legit.
Just FaceandLMS

And wasn't there some post about how IQ and face are correlated. It had Jorge del Rio Romero on it too

Agreed.

Huge Cope. Why would high IQ be worse?

FaceandLMS is all.

If you have a super high IQ and sound like a fucking nerd, but are a tall robust handsome WASP jock it doesn't even fucking matter