‘Muh iq’

Legit.
Just FaceandLMS

And wasn't there some post about how IQ and face are correlated. It had Jorge del Rio Romero on it too

Agreed.

Huge Cope. Why would high IQ be worse?

FaceandLMS is all.

If you have a super high IQ and sound like a fucking nerd, but are a tall robust handsome WASP jock it doesn't even fucking matter
True. I dont think high iq is as bad as the psl community says it is. But all high iq ppl complain ab having high iq so idk. It may just be face.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
True. I dont think high iq is as bad as the psl community says it is. But all high iq ppl complain ab having high iq so idk. It may just be face.
No doubt. I think it's cuz the high IQ ppl you see complaining about just lack enough FaceandLMS

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and BigBoy
I didn't know @cocainecowboy was that high, dude legit won the genetic lottery in almost all areas it seems. He did seem very intelligent to me.
A few good metrics if you don't want to take a test are:
1. Were you considered gifted as a kid and put into accelerated classes, particularly math?
2. What was your ACT score?
3. What's your current major.

If the answer is yes to 1, above 30s to 2, and hard STEM to 3, then chances are you are around 130s or so tbh.
Nah I don't think he's that high

I wouldn't be so quick to be fooled by a few posts on psychology tbh

Maybe 130 but not genius

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm starting to think using psychometrics such as big 5, mbti and iq put you in the "unimaginably stupid" category of people who need some measure of self worth to feel superior to others

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Maybe 130 but not genius
This is all assuming he reported an accurate score to @PrettyBoyMaxxing , of course no one can know for sure this is just an online forum. but I have no reason to not believe him I guess.
I'm starting to think using psychometrics such as big 5, mbti and iq put you in the "unimaginably stupid" category of people who need some measure of self worth to feel superior to others
sounds like a huge cope to me ngl

dopamine mogs IQ to the grave

good dopamine reward system > moderate-high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Maybe 130 but not genius
im not 147, that's a joke running around in the community bcuz theres a person who keeps parrotting hes 146 iq so we all collectively said we're 146+1 aka 147 iq just bc of him

i was tested at 133 at 18 years old for a paper i needed for uni by 2 male psychiatrist that work for the government and I didn't pay for it (so there was no bias). it lasted for ~2 hrs

it lines up with my IRL achievements throughout my life so im inclined to believe it's a number that could be close to accurate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This is how every subhuman looks like who claims to be high IQ on the internet:

[Image: screenshot-www-youtube-com-2016-03-09-18...-png.76913]

'I failed at getting laid, getting a stable job, having a happy social life due to being ostracized by society for not understanding my unique views because I am smarter than all you normies.'

It couldnt be because you are an aspie, bald, obese, deformed looking genetic garbage melonhead subhuman who talks about wierd shit 24/7. Just lol@ this delusional level of coping.

MUH IQ

Gold thread op, ngl tbh

This is all assuming he reported an accurate score to @PrettyBoyMaxxing , of course no one can know for sure this is just an online forum. but I have no reason to not believe him I guess.

@Cody

whenever

• +1
@Cody

whenever
He's right to be honest. He's literally saying exactly my stance on IQ lol. I feel like I end up agreeing with @cocainecowboy way more often than I feel comfortable with.
If it was officially tested there's no reason to doubt what he's saying imo, unless he's making it up to impress an incel forum which seems out of character. Deffo not unbelievable to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I always subtract 5-15% of any metric when a user self assess themselves

But what cowboy said was a lot more believable.

Last edited:
  • +1

It's not a cope, it's actually depressing