"muh looks is everything" oofy doofy same racepill strikes again

he is like a 4 and she is maybe a 4....2. this is not notable in anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
She is slightly better looking than him, he is average or a little below she's average or a little above.
This

He is MTN on the lower end and she is MTB on the higher end

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadethnic101, fogdart and FailedNormieManlet
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Same racepill then. Brutal she’d reject me

If you're south asian dating white girls you either need to be pretty masc which requires being tall or at least average height in your country.
Thugmaxxing also similar to this but don't need height as much, and can only get low quality.
Or be hqnp which requires being rich and successful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
If you're south asian dating white girls you either need to be pretty masc which requires being tall or at least average height in your country.
Thugmaxxing also similar to this but don't need height as much, and can only get low quality.
Or be hqnp which requires being rich and successful.
Oofy doofy same racepill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
They are looksmatched you are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
oofy doofy is just modern day betabuxx. Instead of pure money he supplies he with his obedience and attention.
Over for me, I’ll have to quit bjj to oofy doofymaxx

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
This

He is MTN on the lower end and she is MTB on the higher end
Lol nah she's HTB and he's LTN. Oofy doofy is for white guys only. white normies have a good relationship market value but not SMV, which is the most important for slaying.

• Woah
Lol nah she's HTB and he's LTN. Oofy doofy is for white guys only. white normies have a good relationship market value but not SMV, which is the most important for slaying.

He has a shit jaw but he is literally so average. normie tier 5/10
He is 100% a white MTN. This is what the average white guy looks like.

I'm not really feeling the girl but i guess some people would see her as HTB.

Oofy doofy works for westernised ethnics aswell.

Its just modern post feminism betabuxx.
Instead of going for a rich guy, because she could only get an old or ugly one.
She goes for a same age, normie tier guy who makes normal money but most importantly will allow her to lead the relationship.
She needs someone to take her on activities and shopping when her girlfriends are busy and she doesn't want to be the only single on in the friend group. She can't lock down a chad but she will cheat on this guy if a chad is within reach.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell and fogdart
View attachment 1764682View attachment 1764683

If you think these two are even looksmatched you are delusional. Same racepill + oofy doofy/just be NT.

@Chinacurry @rand anon @Chadethnic101 @Pendejo
She would cheat on him in a heartbeat, she’s giving such an awkward smile.

There’s a reason why a maher fish would get pretty much endless results and why this guy would get landwhales and black women.

Oofy doofy > used and abused.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
He has a shit jaw but he is literally so average. normie tier 5/10
He is 100% a white MTN. This is what the average white guy looks like.

I'm not really feeling the girl but i guess some people would see her as HTB.

Oofy doofy works for westernised ethnics aswell.

Its just modern post feminism betabuxx.
Instead of going for a rich guy, because she could only get an old or ugly one.
She goes for a same age, normie tier guy who makes normal money but most importantly will allow her to lead the relationship.
She needs someone to take her on activities and shopping when her girlfriends are busy and she doesn't want to be the only single on in the friend group. She can't lock down a chad but she will cheat on this guy if a chad is within reach.
Betabuxx = a man who is used for his money and resources. Oofy Doofy = a man used for his stability and as an emotional tampon in the relationship.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You either die a blackpiller or you live long enough to see yourself become the oofy doofy.

She would cheat on him in a heartbeat, she’s giving such an awkward smile.

There’s a reason why a maher fish would get pretty much endless results and why this guy would get landwhales and black women.

Oofy doofy > used and abused.
Cope. Oofy doofies don't get cheated on:

Oofy doofies literally can't lose in 2022. You guys unironically need to personalitymaxx. Being toxic and cheating and "muh dark triad" just makes women more likely to cheat on you or dump you. You are unironically self-sabotaging.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, alriodai, Chadeep and 3 others
This is not a case of Oofy doofy.

This is the face match pill.

Partners with similar features despite looks gap seek each other.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Zeruel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
They are looksmatched. Lol at you

• +1
what does this fucking prove, he probably has money and some status plus hes gonna get cucked at some point.

Look at him he isn't ugly by any means but he just looks cuckish.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
He's not ugly he's just not a Chad. His hairline is good, he looks to have 7 inches of height over her; say she's 5'5 he's gonna be 6ft0.

Believe it or not being not fat, 6ft, with a full head of hair + decent job puts you into the top 30% in the U.K.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JBcollector
They are looksmatched bhenchod
Sadly alot of guys act like any slim white women is a god, the women is at best half a point better in looks, i think their looksmatched., folks are acting like she is a 9/10 and the guy is a 5/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Zeruel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
i put taylor swift in front of them and they gonna act like its a being from the 10th dimension and start having heart attacks and bowing.:think:

• JFL
The guy should lose weight.
Yes. They don't look that bad. Trust me people on this forum are completely out of tune with reality.

Today i legit saw an ugly guy with a HTB. I went to play pool with friends of mine, and along comes a couple in their late 20s. The girl was super cute, but was dating an actual subhuman @Birdcell, no jaw at all. We all stood in awe, one of my friends who doesn't know about the BP even commented that she is probably a gold digger.

When MTB+ date actual subhumans trust me even normies+ will pay attention to the mismatch. These guys are just average joes who don't take care of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Richard_Hungwell
i only c ethniqs making these threads

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ethniframementalcel
Sadly alot of guys act like any slim white women is a god, the women is at best half a point better in looks, i think their looksmatched., folks are acting like she is a 9/10 and the guy is a 5/10.
Nah bro. Women are goddesses. Especially white mid tier beckys.

They are to be worshipped, and any guy who doesn't look like Zach Cox is unworthy of deflowering such precious gifts that mother nature bestowed upon mankind.

• JFL
Take the skullpill

• Woah