• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, iam good boy, Deleted member 32926 and 4 others
Chad removed his 3 acne spots and tell incels to « just looksmax bro »

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Pride, Skywalker and 19 others
JFC THIS IS HOW @Lebgfinal TRANSOFMRATION COULD BE IF HE BOUGHT TRETINOIN :lul: :lul:
great ascension OP btw

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, zura, Компенсатор всего and 2 others
>looksmaxxing
You mean a skincare routine that every normie already does?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17244, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
>looksmaxxing
You mean a skincare routine that every normie already does?
90% of this forum dont do this shit for some reason, he clearly ascended hard in appeal

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, 1966Ford, czwarty and 1 other person
90% of this forum dont do this shit for some reason, he clearly ascended hard in appeal
95% of normies have a skincare routine. Sure most don't use tret because they don't need to. OPs pics are small i can barely see anything.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3105
3586288_3586268_looksmaxxing_is_cope.jpg

bro made his face permanently public on a mainstream forum jfll

Attachments

• 3586268_looksmaxxing_is_cope.jpg
    3586268_looksmaxxing_is_cope.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you always had the base for it bro
You just did skincare and gym, water normie activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Pikabro, Ryan and 2 others
95% of normies have a skincare routine. Sure most don't use tret because they don't need to. OPs pics are small i can barely see anything.
most of this forum are rotters who barely go outside, I am convinced 90% of here dont have a real skincare routine (washing your face and using moisturizer is not a routine)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 31497, zura and 2 others
most of this forum are rotters who barely go outside, I am convinced 90% of here dont have a real skincare routine (washing your face and using moisturizer is not a routine)
Kek i am part of the 90%, but I'm truecel so i get a pass. Tried routine years ago but my nose blackheads don't go away

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Washing ur face is bluepilled cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 29258 and Deleted member 23218
all looksmaxxes I did:
debloatmaxxing
hairmaxxing
eyebrowmaxxing (castor oil + microneedling + black dye)
bonesmashing
accutane+tret+microneedling+tca
volufiline
leanmaxxing
sarms
tanned
orbicularis oculi hypertrophy
chewed gum on my left side for symmetry
eyelidpulling
eyelash maxxing
obscure nose thinning : https://looksmax.org/threads/i-foun...ing-your-skin-thinner-or-more-defined.315445/
nopoo
neckmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, JL~, Ryan and 1 other person
I've done everything except surgeries and I may get a rhino one day, maybe forehead implants but that would be too much

Last edited:
...starting age?
probably 3 months ago so 18.6 now I'm like 18.85

(the more extreme shit, the normie stuff I have been doing for a while, but eyebrows, nose, volufiline, bonesmashing, symetrymaxxing, nopoo,neckmaxxing, eyemaxxing are all only recent)

Last edited:
I take back what I said, pretty legit ascencion (y)

Mind PMing me or making a thread going into your findings with each method you tried?
really curious about the nose thinning
I will when I'm fully done, I still want to finish softmaxxing first before going over everything, nose thinning has only worked a little bit but nothing crazy, but it isn't fully placebo, just weak but I will continue, I also hopped on nopoo only a week ago I want to see how that's going to affect my hair, but tbf I've always had good hair quality so we will see. My infras are very weak so I am bonesmashing them hoping for them to get wider, but I'm done bonesmashing my cheekbones and my chin. I also am planning on trying pnuemos new waterpulling method, but it could be a troll so idk yet, I want to keep eyelid pulilng/ orbicularis oculi hypertrohpy until my eyelids are 97 percent covered, but I prefer almond eyes over hunter eyes, but that's just me. When I'm done with all of these and I save up like 5k I will probably get a rhinoplasty, and call it wraps for looksmaxxing and try to maintain my longevity as long as possible. Mainly wanting to moneymax and doing exotic heightmaxes such as sleepstretching bonesmashing the heel and microfractures through weights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258
What is your skincare routine ?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
imagine thinking going outside is synonymous with doing some useless gay routine u utter incel fag

'real skincare routine' :lul:

Chad removed his 3 acne spots and tell incels to « just looksmax bro »
That's cystic acne with scarring. It's just centralized in 3 spots. It's not like you haven't had acne before, you have it now. Are you just retarded? Or what is going on?

Good work op but you shouldn't post this shit while the forum is going viral

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
lol stfu autist
you dont know looks, u think everyone that mogs u is a chad . this guy is a normie and ure 3 / 10

fucking retard clueless virgin

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Only change is your skin, had the genetics from the start

you dont know looks, u think everyone that mogs u is a chad . this guy is a normie and ure 3 / 10

fucking retard clueless virgin
Im 3.5/10 keep coping lol

@wollet2 respond

probably 3 months ago so 18.6 now I'm like 18.85

(the more extreme shit, the normie stuff I have been doing for a while, but eyebrows, nose, volufiline, bonesmashing, symetrymaxxing, nopoo,neckmaxxing, eyemaxxing are all only recent)
Did heigjtmaxxing work for u

Did heigjtmaxxing work for u
the thing with it is that I'm very on and off with it, I have permantly become 1 cm taller even when I'm off of sleepstretching, but I can't do it consistently, but measured at the doc at same time at over a cm taller and my mom was pretty happy, imma keep going though, I want to consistently do it for 4 months to really see the results then to see if its worth it or not, if i were to only gain 1 more cm I would say that its mostly useless but if I could get say 2.5cm that's a good jump and I would say the tradeoff is worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
the thing with it is that I'm very on and off with it, I have permantly become 1 cm taller even when I'm off of sleepstretching, but I can't do it consistently, but measured at the doc at same time at over a cm taller and my mom was pretty happy, imma keep going though, I want to consistently do it for 4 months to really see the results then to see if its worth it or not, if i were to only gain 1 more cm I would say that its mostly useless but if I could get say 2.5cm that's a good jump and I would say the tradeoff is worth it
Let me know what u bought for u set up. I wanna try for a month I can pm me if u don’t want lurkers to see

Let me know what u bought for u set up. I wanna try for a month I can pm me if u don’t want lurkers to see
ill just tell you anyway, the truth is that lurkers are going to find out either way

i don't use the mainstream method where they wrap around the ankles, I do the more modernized version with a pelvic brace and I use two belts to hold it around me, then I get some elastic bands attach them to the bottom of my bed and have them pull me, I actually bonesmash my heels a little too, but I won't get them too thick because I don't want them to look uncanny and werid af, maybe 1.5 cm. I supplement strontium, k2 + d3, and glucosamine.

Youtube channel with a bunch of results but people have results at different rates, but almonst everybody gets atleast 3 cm in 4 months:

their telegram: https://t.me/ONETAGLIFE

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
but the telegram still uses the normal ankle setup instead of the pelvic setup

imagine thinking going outside is synonymous with doing some useless gay routine u utter incel fag

'real skincare routine' :lul:
shit reply I wont even bother responding properly

but the telegram still uses the normal ankle setup instead of the pelvic setup

>everyone with results listed is 22 or younger
Suifuel for me at 27

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
this is not what looksmaxxing means when used in that context, jesus christ. do you really think it takes participating in an obscure online community to become aware that severe acne will make you look much worse? jfl. this issue would even be addressed in the most "bluepilled" subreddit for rating people.

dont know who the guy is, but he still looks like complete shit anyway. like his entire face is designed for sucking cocks

No rofl, they don’t.

yeah, dont really think this is a thing. but, to be fair, 95%+ of people don't need it either, since they don't have severe skin issues, and applying a bunch of products to your face will just create problems or make you look like you're wearing makeup

yeah, dont really think this is a thing. but, to be fair, 95%+ of people don't need it either, since they don't have severe skin issues, and applying a bunch of products to your face will just create problems or make you look like you're wearing makeup
Nah, skincare is legit, my skin looks way less dull and more vibrant when I follow my routine, nothing womanly or fake about it, but not surprised you say stuff like that to keep up this effortlessly mogger image of yours

And yeah most normies don't have skincare routines, and the ones who actually do usually use some shitty products they saw on an IG ad.