muh looksmaxxing is useless

Nah, skincare is legit, my skin looks way less dull and more vibrant when I follow my routine, nothing womanly or fake about it

i may be wrong about this, i dont really know what effects you can typically achieve with it

only used some cleanser in the past

this is not what looksmaxxing means when used in that context, jesus christ. do you really think it takes participating in an obscure online community to become aware that severe acne will make you look much worse? jfl. this issue would even be addressed in the most "bluepilled" subreddit for rating people.

dont know who the guy is, but he still looks like complete shit anyway. like his entire face is designed for sucking cocks
I would agree with you like 2 years ago, before I seen how some rotters here look and think. There are niggers here who look like him in first photo who refuse to apply skincare routine and buy a tret cream because it's too expensive, and also because Chad doesn't need to do any of that to score, so they instead choose to be angry at life and prefer to just rot instead. Not to mention I knew personally, IRL, a PSL user in 2018 to whom I had to explain why he should take shower every day and that he fucking stinks when he sweats (which is all the time for a grown adult man) and how to use a deodorant. I wish I was trolling and making this up now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 33275
I would agree with you like 2 years ago, before I seen how some rotters here look and think. There are niggers here who look like him in first photo who refuse to apply skincare routine and buy a tret cream because it's too expensive, and also because Chad doesn't need to do any of that to score, so they instead choose to be angry at life and prefer to just rot instead. Not to mention I knew personally, IRL, a PSL user in 2018 to whom I had to explain why he should take shower every day and that he fucking stinks when he sweats (which is all the time for a grown adult man) and how to use a deodorant. I wish I was trolling and making this up now.

in that situation it makes sense to consider those more aggressive products, yeah

just saying i doubt you can get significant improvement with skincare if you don't have a serious issue with it to begin with

just saying i doubt you can get significant improvement with skincare if you don't have a serious issue with it to begin with
Clear skin gives you immense halo, most people don't have perfect skin and would profit from having good skincare. Average man has coarse skin, scars from acne, blemishes and coloring issues. When I started using tret it wasn't for acne but to remove the minor scars, and it was very noticeable to women, I got many compliments from it both from women who saw me before and those who I met after, it's very underrated. And I'm not a chad, OP mogs me at least by a full point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Clear skin gives you immense halo, most people don't have perfect skin and would profit from having good skincare. Average man has coarse skin, scars from acne, blemishes and coloring issues. When I started using tret it wasn't for acne but to remove the minor scars, and it was very noticeable to women, I got many compliments from it both from women who saw me before and those who I met after, it's very underrated. And I'm not a chad, OP mogs me at least by a full point
even to this day I'm fighting a bit of the scars, but my face has healed exponentially. many people on reddit don't recommend you to diy microneedle or tca, but I did both and they helped me out tremendously, retinol/tret has only made the acne scar colors dissapear but to actually remove the scars I had to microneedle and tca cross at home, I was even thinking about doing diy subcision but that would be too much

this is not what looksmaxxing means when used in that context, jesus christ. do you really think it takes participating in an obscure online community to become aware that severe acne will make you look much worse? jfl. this issue would even be addressed in the most "bluepilled" subreddit for rating people.

dont know who the guy is, but he still looks like complete shit anyway. like his entire face is designed for sucking cocks
but i did much more then fix my skin

but i did much more then fix my skin

like 80% of the improvement, if not more, comes from the skin difference. the rest can basically be attributed to different (better) pics, with different lightning

like 80% of the improvement, if not more, comes from the skin difference. the rest can basically be attributed to different (better) pics, with different lightning
i would agree it was most definitly the biggest change, but that's because people don't even notice the other features while having excess acne/acne scars, some other things with noticable differences but you wouldn't normally notice would be removing a bit of uee through eyelidpulling and permasquinting, leaning/debloatmaxxing, and eyebrowmaxxing

how u got rid of those acne spots
time + retinol/tret combo + microneedling (dermapen not dermaroller) + tca cross on icepicks/boxcars

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
only surgery counts as looksamxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro