Muh MGTOW cope absolutely destroyed.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
"Bro work on your career" "By the time you turn 30 your SMV will be the same as an 18 women and you'll slay" "Don't worry about the Stacey's that rejected you they'll just hit the wall" "Why are you stupid incels looksmaxing just work on your career and by the time your 40 you'll get all the pussy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Extra Chromosome, fobos and 8 others
Hold on let me extend the gifs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and kobecel
mgtows btfo

Their entire existence is cope

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 656
I almost went down the MGTOW path. But things take a turn sometimes

I almost went down the MGTOW path. But things take a turn sometimes
Same I use to tell myself I don't need pussy until I went to college seeing what I would miss out on if I kept coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Same I use to tell myself I don't need pussy until I went to college seeing what I would miss out on if I kept coping
I can't understand how a smart person can be rejected so much and yet still not admit it's their looks doing it...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
I can't understand how a smart person can be rejected so much and yet still not admit it's their looks doing it...
I don't blame them a lot people deny how much their looks impacts their life. We would see mass suicides if they accepted the bitter truth.

I don't blame them a lot people deny how much their looks impacts their life. We would see mass suicides if they accepted the bitter truth.
You need all that accumulated loneliness to become mentally resilient enough to admit that.

JBW cope tbh

Red Pill made me realise that I was a beta cuck and then it made me realise that redpillers are delusional

Last one is damn legit

The last thing an organism would do is accept its inferior state and its defeat. Even among PSL communities you still see sprouts of false hope popping up frequently.