Muh muh bull you didn't fuck tinder foids you're not chad

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230918 220427

Look at the frame, look at the collagen, nose, zygos, jaw, Eye area, mouth. You stay miring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Splinter901, RichardSpencel and 5 others
legit looks 165 cm.
@Marsik

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, InSplit, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
legit looks 165 cm.
@Marsik
Bro i looked at some mirror saturday night and my frame legit doubled zoomers' One that's why i look short

Bro i looked at some mirror saturday night and my frame legit doubled zoomers' One that's why i look short
You have a frame of a flyweight martial artist. Stop capping little boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
You have a frame of a flyweight martial artist. Stop capping little boy
Reminder that they don't give me a job because they're afraid i conquer everything with Money but i hacked the system so i Will be able to travel next Summer. I come to latvia to framemog you and humiliate in wrestling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
can you post your feet

Reminder that they don't give me a job because they're afraid i conquer everything with Money but i hacked the system so i Will be able to travel next Summer. I come to latvia to framemog you and humiliate in wrestling
Meet me in ventspils

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and the BULL
Greco-Roman wrestler pheno

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
Meet me in ventspils
Sveicināts tautieti, es esmu uztaisijis pirmo Latvijas black pill/looxmaxing discord serveri, mūsu skaits pagaidām ir uz rokas pirkstiem skaitām. Ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos. Ja ir interese pievieno mani dc “negusthewise”.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Looks like a bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, InSplit and Deleted member 27987
Sveicināts tautieti, es esmu uztaisijis pirmo Latvijas black pill/looxmaxing discord serveri, mūsu skaits pagaidām ir uz rokas pirkstiem skaitām. Ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos. Ja ir interese pievieno mani dc “negusthewise”.
Labi. Neesmu majas tagad

• +1
Reactions: NEGUS THE WISE
Labi. Neesmu majas tagad
Es tev neko nepārmetu, tikai atgādinu, ka veljoprojām gaidu, pagaidām esam 6, būtu labi tikt līdz 10 pagaidām. Skatos tu esi jau ilgu laiku šajā sfērā tāpēc mēs ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Looks like a bitch.
I bet you had a panic attack for days after typing this knowing the bull is gonna find you irl

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei