muh muh fucking "leg lengthening is bad because I want to be an athletic manlet!" muh "my legs are so long" muh "insert other disproportions"

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
YES I KNOW LEG LENGTHENING IS COPE
IT'S ONLY A VIABLE OPTION FOR RICHCELS
ALL OTHER MANLETS SHOULD JUST ROPE ASAP

I'M JUST JFLING @ COMMON COMMENTS UNDER LL THREADS

thread:

Title
muh muh fucking "leg lengthening is bad because I want to be an athletic manlet!" muh "my legs are so long" muh "insert other disproportions"

text
retardism

imagine being an athletic midget little "man" over taller and unathletic but perhaps seen as actually male for once

muh torso to leg proportions
just wear longer shirts

muh arms too small
don't get too many inches on ll, then do arm lengthening, then add more on legs

Btw it's fucking over btw bahaha. Hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Mewton, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
It's not that much of a big deal

agreed. better to be an unproportionate, 90% mobility avg height guy. than a proportionate 100% mobility manlet

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Growth Plate
Brutal BP.

I wonder is it worth getting a LL at 5'11/6 ft just for a few inches of moggery to become 6'3 ?

Last edited:
Brutal BP.

I wonder is it worth getting a LL at 5'11/6 ft just for a couple inches of moggery to become 6'3 ?

this is what spending too much time in this mental asylum eventually does to all users

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 15827
this is what spending too much time in this mental asylum eventually does to all users

I'm 6 ft.

It's a height were you can mog everyone in the room, then switch rooms and feel painfully average or below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yes its mental illness.

But he would greatly benefit from LL

being 6'3 is like top 1% and his appeal would be top top tier to women. especially on tinder

if ur a real blackpiller you would understand that 20k for an extreme smv boost like this is definitely a good idea. at the cost of 10% mobility

but who gives a shit about 10% less mobility when ur top 1% in the most sexually selected for genetic trait in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
im 6'1 and i consider myself as a manlet (im i western europe)
idk if its delusional or true... or maybe because i have something about 22-25% BF and thats why i look short idk man im just tired :(

yes its mental illness.

being 6'3 is like top 1% and his appeal would be top top tier to women. especially on tinder

if ur a real blackpiller you would understand that 20k for an extreme smv boost like this is definitely a good idea. at the cost of 10% mobility

but who gives a shit about 10% less mobility when ur top 1% in the most sexually selected for genetic trait in 2022

I hope the juice will be worth the squeeze lol

Imagine pedestalizing coochie soo much that you will actually break your fckn legs and immobilize yourself just for a fleeting sense of validation

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Gonthar

Imagine pedestalizing coochie soo much that you will actually break your fckn legs and immobilize yourself just for a fleeting sense of validation
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
im 6'1 and i consider myself as a manlet (im i western europe)

Unless you're in netherlands or any other scandinavian country you're going to be taller than most men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Growth Plate
yes its mental illness.

I agree.

Let's say I get 2 and a half inches to become a solid 6 ft 2 and minimize risk of lasting injury and mobilty loss.

It would be a great SMV enhancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Not just coochie.

Taller men earn more and have higher status. Are more respected. Less likely to get started on.

I'm greatful to not be a manlet, but will always feel mogged round guys taller than me, even if they're bald as shit and low PSL

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
8'1 is the goal