D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Meet Cameron

Besides getting general simping comments:
96DD05CD B139 4B84 A679 7CABF915C205
Girls also complement his make up as well
9C622909 93F5 4239 B56D 7AD80E3EDB0C

But local Hindus will tell you that uou mub will look like a fag and muh wihmin don’t like it. Brb going to buy eyeliner, eyeshades and lipstick since I already use foundation, concealer and eyebrow pen.

@HarrierDuBois @defezman @TRUE_CEL @Ellipsis @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: babouchelelouche, rand anon, Zeruel and 1 other person
Rent free, also what I said was that he was not naturally chad but only frauds his way there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm, datboijj and Deleted member 24444
I wouldn't say these are simping comments as much as they are similar to how girls would comment on other girls' Insta posts. I could be wrong, however.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, NeedToSucceed, Michael Myers and 2 others
I wouldn't say these are simping comments as much as they are similar to how girls would comment on other girls' Insta posts. I could be wrong, however.
Do they write this type of stuff to 5’3 Indian janitar?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 25938
Good perception. Mogs @mrriceguy tunnel vision.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
I only said it's gay to wear make-up, I didn't say women won't like you if you wear make-up. :feelskek: Besides that guy is a chadlite and not everyone is gonna be able to pull it off. I could master the art of faggotr- ehh I mean wearing make-up and I would still be unattractive, except I'd be mentally ill too. Only works for above average looking guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon and HarrierDuBois
I only said it's gay to wear make-up, I didn't say women won't like you if you wear make-up. :feelskek: Besides that guy is a chadlite and not everyone is gonna be able to pull it off. I could master the art of faggotr- ehh I mean wearing make-up and I would still be unattractive, except I'd be mentally ill too. Only works for above average looking guys.
Lmao you called him HTN in the other thread

Looks like a faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, rand anon, cytoplasm and 2 others
Rent free.

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Xangsane, Deleted member 23359 and 4 others
Do they write this type of stuff to 5’3 Indian janitar?
I looked at his other posts and it seems that its not the "gay friend" phenomenon. But 5'3 Indian janitors slay hard in Toronto though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Rent free, also what I said was that he was not naturally chad but only frauds his way there.
He frauds his way into faggotry but that's a chadlite. Women who go out on a date with him should let him take a shower and see whose frauding is revealed the most afterwards. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
These fags only exist on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Xangsane and Deleted member 25938
Can fuck prime Jb pussy/10

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, rand anon, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
  • +1
Masculine men are a thing of the past.

• Hmm...
insecure retards coping with muh masculinity

i was putting on mascara and eyeliner with my gf when we were taking turns doing each other‘s make up

if any nigga got a problem and wants to step, my Glock gonna be right there for his ass

muh masculinity

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, copefuel, rand anon and 1 other person
Meet Cameron

Besides getting general simping comments:
View attachment 2106615
Girls also complement his make up as well
View attachment 2106614

But local Hindus will tell you that uou mub will look like a fag and muh wihmin don’t like it. Brb going to buy eyeliner, eyeshades and lipstick since I already use foundation, concealer and eyebrow pen.

@HarrierDuBois @defezman @TRUE_CEL @Ellipsis @St.TikTokcel

They like him in spite of his make-up. Try applying mascara to a 5'2 Guatemalan and see how it goes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
They like him in spite of his make-up. Try applying mascara to a 5'2 Guatemalan and see how it goes.
I expected exactly this response from you but I’m just saying it is a good looksmax

@Xangsane are you typing that Porras is better?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane are you typing that Porras is better?
Of course Porras and Alborzian mog this flaming faggot to the Tel Aviv faggot parade and back.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
I only said it's gay to wear make-up, I didn't say women won't like you if you wear make-up
It isn't gay if u wear it to attract women

• +1
It isn't gay if u wear it to attract women
So I guess it's not gay either to go to a swingers party and be told by the couple to let the husband fuck you in the ass first and then you can lick his wife's pussy? Gotcha.

• JFL
So I guess it's not gay either to go to a swingers party and be told by the couple to let the husband fuck you in the ass first and then you can lick his wife's pussy? Gotcha.
That is gay cause it requires physical escalation with the same sex :blackpill: :blackpill:

• JFL
Only works if you've got chad bone structure to begin with. If a normie tried this it would just look pathetic

• JFL
yeah idk why niggas peddle this idea that girls are attracted to femboys

its like they haven't studied incel ideology at all

the only women who want to fuck this guy are mentally ill or lesbos (Same thing ngl)

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24444