Muh Muh Muh dropshipping

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶

It’s not profitable JFL look at the people who are discussing it. Iman Gadhzi even says dropshipping is fucking ass

The online business models worth it right now are Agencies and Courses both of which I’m doing right now

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, thereallegend, poopoohead and 2 others
Some decent advice

yeah i always take my advice from tiktok thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and poopoohead
as a profitable dropshipper, i cage when i see these "hurr durr dropshipping ded" type videos
one of my stores tiktok actually went viral, made a band in 4 days. Ever since I started tiktok organic method, racks been flowing in.
But listen to whatever redpilled course sellers advice u want lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
as a profitable dropshipper, i cage when i see these "hurr durr dropshipping ded" type videos
one of my stores tiktok actually went viral, made a band in 4 days. Ever since I started tiktok organic method, racks been flowing in.
Nigga you started 4 days ago I could open a whole new store right now and make 20k in the next month but I know dropshipping isnt a long term thing at max its 3 years till the business starts to crumble

Good luck running your monthly business JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and poopoohead
how much time does dropshipping take on avg?

Nigga you started 4 days ago I could open a whole new store right now and make 20k in the next month but I know dropshipping isnt a long term thing at max its 3 years till the business starts to crumble

where did I say i started 4 days ago jfl. Meant that after doing tiktok organic and my video went semi viral I made 1k profit IN 4 days.

If you could open a store about make 20k in next month, why wouldn't you then? Also I would not run it monthly since I sell seasonal shit (halloween is big rn) so obviously I scrap store and put my money into other avenues after profits start dropping.

It’s not profitable JFL look at the people who are discussing it. Iman Gadhzi even says dropshipping is fucking ass

The online business models worth it right now are Agencies and Courses both of which I’m doing right now

What type of agency and what’s the buisness model and what are your thoughts on long term investments such as real estate?

What type of agency and what’s the buisness model and what are your thoughts on long term investments such as real estate?
Not a content agency preferably an agency where you help the business make more money like SEO, Lead Gen or Marketing

Real estate is great if you don’t want your money to lose value but it making a lot of money back is debatable

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming and thereallegend
Amazon FBA & drop shipping are asss

Better off working fast food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

So what type of business do you think is long term?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
So what type of business do you think is long term?
One that actually provides value
- Increase the sales of businesses(SMMA)
- A brand based E-comm business
- More Customers
- Save time

It’s common sense really

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead