Muh natty gymcelling is cope

you have to be legit Autistic if you dont think lifting is worth it. like mariana trench IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, SoyGune, highT and 16 others
they probably took sarms

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 7866, Gaia262 and 7 others
cant view this on tor browser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Roided fr

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Fr. If you didn't mouthbreathe growing up (which means you have good forward growth and not recessed jaw) you will probably be average at WORST, even with bad genetics, with a shredded/lean physique from gymaxxing. Your facial bones will stick out and you will look masculine and attractive. I mouthbreathed so didnt work that well for me though lol.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, highT, Deleted member 7506 and 1 other person
Lift for mental health crew. I haven't made gains in a long time but at least exercising makes me feel good.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, highT, bladeeout and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, thecel and Blackgymmax
Nobody would notice these guys in a shirt lol. Except the few w nice faces. Its mainly a cope because you cant be BIG enough and lean. You also cant fraud your frame natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 6824 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, thecel and Deleted member 4332
you have to be legit Autistic if you dont think lifting is worth it. like mariana trench IQ
lifting is worth it, the problem is that you can fuck your facial aesthetics for it when bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, thecel and lifestyle21873
lifting is worth it, the problem is that you can fuck your facial aesthetics for it when bulking
how? if you get fat just lose the fat by cutting

• +1
Imagine actually not gymcelling :feelsahh:

• JFL
Jeff seid natural

Im natural lmao you have no idea what your body is possible of achieving because you have only been training for a couple years. Try training for half your life, ten years in my case. I’m a living testament of what you can build with hard work

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Yerico7, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
they probably took sarms
Some of them most likely. Some people can get really good results natty though, others not so much. But in 99% of cases you look better than untrained as long as you don't get fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Only gripe I had with natty lifting is you can never be big at a low bod fat. Natty lifting is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
bulk and then cut bruh. Or just lean bulk
so yeah, eventually, you have to run this risk
I get that it's not a problem for people with good bone structures and lucky fat distribution genetics, but for me it is
pulling the muscly yet low BF thing is difficult and, tons of people say, temporary

so yeah, eventually, you have to run this risk
I get that it's not a problem for people with good bone structures and lucky fat distribution genetics, but for me it is
pulling the muscly yet low BF thing is difficult and, tons of people say, temporary
well im not sure if i wanna look like a stick just to get a better face tbh

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
@thecel yo check your inbox going to send you something important

• +1
legit ascension

• +1
First guy already had a great frame. If you don’t have a good frame, adding muscle isn’t really worth it. You’ll still look skinny with a shirt on.

• +1
View attachment 553826
Im natural lmao you have no idea what your body is possible of achieving because you have only been training for a couple years. Try training for half your life, ten years in my case. I’m a living testament of what you can build with hard work

the fags dont realize you cap off natty gains within 4 years then a hardcore plateau

• +1
Second guy already had great frame to start with

• +1
How about you take some responsibility for once in your life and Man the fuck up ROID THE FUCK UP

• +1
Water tbh
After looking into it soo many guys i used to like are on some SARM or other anabolic
Granted i just got my hands on some Cardarine today jfl

• +1
Wonder what happened to the second guy to 'suddenly' make him start gaining muscle

• Woah
My hips are just like the first gymceller :feelsrope:

• So Sad
even though it wouldn't be a testament of hard work at all, he still could be natty

his mum injected trenbolone during pregnancy giving him 5 times the androgen receptors of your average rather dumpy subhuman
View attachment 554257View attachment 554258

he had a bigger skeletal and muscular frame as a young teenager than most adults
Holy shit seriously? You got a link ?

• +1
Natty gymcelling is cope for the 90% of people who have shit genetics
It'll take 5+ years of hard work and making no mistakes to achieve what a chad with great genetics gets in his first year of following a bro split and partying every weekend
That's years of your prime wasted looking like shit just because you care about pointless natty status

• +1