Muh Neotony

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Although East Asians are more neotenous, neoteny is not the reason their craniums are recessed.

E28BD602 FE25 4F1E 982B BDE888061D2D

Thinking that neoteny causes Mongoloid facial flatness is a massive cope.

75216711 CCF1 4778 AB03 2F6B7EF37ED3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10913 and 7 others
who said that

• +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Neotenic features of the head include the globular skull;[1] thinness of skull bones;[2] the reduction of the brow ridge;[3] the large brain;[3] the flattened[3] and broadened face;[2] the hairless face;[4] hair on (top of) the head;[1] larger eyes;[5] ear shape;[1] small nose;[4] small teeth;[3] and the small maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw).[3]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and thecel
Nigga facepull ur maxilla or over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and thecel
Neotenic features of the head include the globular skull;[1] thinness of skull bones;[2] the reduction of the brow ridge;[3] the large brain;[3] the flattened[3] and broadened face;[2] the hairless face;[4] hair on (top of) the head;[1] larger eyes;[5] ear shape;[1] small nose;[4] small teeth;[3] and the small maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw).[3]

Alarming levels of cope.

If neoteny is the main cause of Asian pancake maxilla, then one trait in their bodies would be way more neotenous than everything else, like this:

• Asian jaw: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian skull proportions: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian hairline: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian ribcage: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian limbs: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian muscles: a little bit neotenous
  • Asian midface projection: extremely neotenous to the point of being more neotenous than literal newborn babies
It doesn’t make much sense, does it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 2205, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Alarming levels of cope.

If neoteny is the main cause of Asian pancake maxilla, then one trait in their bodies would be way more neotenous than everything else, like this:

• Asian jaw: slightly neotenous
  • Asian skull proportions: slightly neotenous
  • Asian hairline: slightly neotenous
  • Asian ribcage: slightly neotenous
  • Asian arms and legs: slightly neotenous
  • Asian midface projection: extremely neotenous to the point of being more neotenous than literal newborn babies
then explain to me why asians evolved to have flatter faces?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
then explain to me why asians evolved to have flatter faces?

Because flatter faces were probably more fit for their environment. One theory that explains the thing with Asians is cold adaptation.

So many things in evolution aren’t due to neoteny.

E.g. horses don’t have shorter necks than giraffes because horses are more neotenous; horses have shorter necks because they just evolved differently.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4106, lutte and 1 other person
Because flatter faces must’ve been more fit for their environment.

E.g. horses don’t have shorter necks than giraffes because horses are more neotenous; horses have shorter necks because they just evolved differently.
What are your current looksmax goals?

• +1
do even forward grown asians have all these flat features?

why do all of them have this side profile?

everything is flat, forehead, browridge, nose, maxilla, wtf

is this genetic or enviroment?

ive seen recessed people with better maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and thecel
75216711 CCF1 4778 AB03 2F6B7EF37ED3
HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT THIS MOG JFL

IMAGINE BEING MOGGED BY A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD

BUT THAT BEING SAID EVERYONE IS BORN WITH A PERFECT MAXILLA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Because flatter faces must’ve been more fit for their environment.

k I'd argue but there's a lot to tie in with how different races start puberty at different times, less body hair, face changes how it all ties back to changes in the brain that create differences in intelligence & would present an evolutionary advantage but I don't even have it all sorted out myself yet & not in the mood to write a massive essay rn. Think about it yourself though & read the wiki article. All the dots connect. & jfl at the False Equivalence fallacies, you're making with comparing white babies to cherry-picked adult gooks with the worst-case flat faces & now different species lmao.

• Woah
k I'd argue but there's a lot to tie in with how different races start puberty at different times, less body hair, face changes how it all ties back to changes in the brain that create differences in intelligence & would present an evolutionary advantage but I don't even have it all sorted out myself yet & not in the mood to write a massive essay rn. Think about it yourself though & read the wiki article. All the dots connect. & jfl at the False Equivalence fallacies, you're making with comparing white babies to cherry-picked adult gooks with the worst-case flat faces & now different species lmao.
It's literally just phenotypical variation, nothing to do with neoteny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lux
R3f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Wallenberg and lutte
Me having been born makes this claim debatable
everyone is born with the ability to have forward growth

you do realise humans are meant to be forward grown, god intnded us to be forward gorwn, if your recessed your airways are blocked and in the hunter times that would be a major disadvantage

imagine trying to chase down some prey or running from another tribe when your recessed it would be harder

forward growth is not genetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
@Wallenberg why are you jfling? That's the most realistic way of ascension for him imo. since he's young it will make a big difference
Yeah, a 16-year-old Asian American living with his parents will start blasting T.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, thecel, Lux and 1 other person
Yeah, a 16-year-old Asian American living with his parents will start blasting T.
he should inject his father in his sleep first so he'll stop being a bitch and let him cruise

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and thecel
Btw @thecel do you consider roiding to gymmax? When you live alone of course.

• +1
he should inject his father in his sleep first so he'll stop being a bitch and let him cruise
The most realistic solution currently would be to try to get T levels checked and hope that levels are low so that a doc would prescribe T.

• +1
everyone is born with the ability to have forward growth

you do realise humans are meant to be forward grown, god intnded us to be forward gorwn, if your recessed your airways are blocked and in the hunter times that would be a major disadvantage

imagine trying to chase down some prey or running from another tribe when your recessed it would be harder

forward growth is not genetic
I think the max amount of forward growth is genetic, like what your potential is. Everyone has the ability but genetics is what determines where it caps. Hunter times being recessed = death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and thecel
The most realistic solution currently would be to try to get T levels checked and hope that levels are low so that a doc would prescribe T.

A doc prescribing T won’t let me BLAST it. I’d just be supplemented up to the normal level if it’s low.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
how to have caucasian skull?

• +1
how to have caucasian skull?

Wear helmets since birth that prevent your skull from growing in any way other than the perfect Caucasoid skull shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Wear helmets since birth that prevent your skull from growing in any way other than the perfect Caucasoid skull shape
what makes a mongolian skull and caucasian skull? what difference make asians flat faced and not caucasians?

• +1
what makes a mongolian skull and caucasian skull? what difference make asians flat faced and not caucasians?

It’s gotta be the Asian environment, like the climate. You ever noticed how African elephants mog Asian elephants?

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Alarming levels of cope.

I disagree man, I have seen plenty of asian adult with hairline like this. Asian limbs also tend to be shorter making their proportions look more like a baby.

I'm also pretty sure asian on average have lower muscle mass, that's why the low dimorphism. Brown ridge play a huge role too.

I also think you cherrypicked the asian girl pic with flat face. Pic attached is a more accurate portrayal.
Thinking that neoteny causes Mongoloid facial flatness is a massive cope.
I think it's the other way around, flat maxilla causes neotenous looking face.

Attachments

• 333536_1_En_14_Fig4_HTML.jpg
    333536_1_En_14_Fig4_HTML.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 51
  • srt12392-fig-0004-m.jpg
    srt12392-fig-0004-m.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
I disagree man, I have seen plenty of asian adult with hairline like this. Asian limbs also tend to be shorter making their proportions look more like a baby.

I'm also pretty sure asian on average have lower muscle mass, that's why the low dimorphism. Brown ridge play a huge role too.

I also think you cherrypicked the asian girl pic with flat face. Pic attached is a more accurate portrayal.

I think it's the other way around, flat maxilla causes neotenous looking face.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the comparison pic compares the top-tier beauty of each race not average-looking people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the comparison pic compares the top-tier beauty of each race, not average-looking people
Yap it is, I can't find any pic with average Asian side profile. But I still think its a more accurate portrayal compare to the pic you post. Plenty of pancake maxilla definitely exist but it's not the average. You get my point

• +1
so black people are the complete opposite with the retaining of the massive growth in maxilla to signal sexual maturity?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and thecel
Alarming levels of cope.

This the case?

• JFL
Also high iq

• +1