muh nt Cope

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
nt is basically the equivalent of muh personality, NT copers do have some evidence because most autistic men cannot get into relationships but most autistic women can get into relationships on th econtray. But most incels arent even autistic, just ugly.

There is also no evidence that suggests NT behaviour makes Men mroe attractive, having non NT traits just makes it harder for you.
But... but i see psl 4 men with stacys bro :soy:
Doesnt change the fact that 80% of men are rate as below average, while men will fuck anything with a hole inside of it

Also 23% of women used loser simps for free food, most of the time i saw subhumans next to foids was to buy food or some shit.

1562616142872.png

"Just be NT bro:soy:" is a cope

A man's personality only matters to a woman if he meets her basic looks cutoff first

• Fugère MA, Chabot C, Doucette K, Cousins AJ. 2017. The Importance of Physical Attractiveness to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Mothers. Evolutionary Psychological Science. 3(3): 243-252. [Abstract]
  • Fugère MA, Madden S, Cousins AJ. 2019. The Relative Importance of Physical Attractiveness and Personality Characteristics to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Fathers. Evolutionary Psychological Science. 5(4):394-404. [Abstract]

Your looks define perception of your personality in online dating

• Rudder C. 2014. We Experiment On Human Beings! OkTrends: Dating Research from OkCupid. [Web]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, DharkDC and Deleted member 6723
Bro stfu you autistic coping faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Hozay, Stare and 3 others
dn read
no nt for your face in particular
if you're at least a normie or even low tier normie then being nt matters
step outside the basement if you want proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
:sick:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4671
You triggered by my post bro? :feelskek:

Attachments

• BD85FDAF-F773-4199-8B12-7B888E271202.jpeg
    BD85FDAF-F773-4199-8B12-7B888E271202.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Tenor 41

Its ironic. If u are autistic, u think too logically and can't even see why NT applies cuz u think in a way thats too 1 dimensional.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9837 and sytyl
View attachment 697637

Its ironic. If u are autistic, u think too logically and can't even see why NT applies cuz u think in a way thats too 1 dimensional.
fine next time i head out of my basement ill see how much looksmatched couples nglcel

Attachments

• 1601259551491.png
    1601259551491.png
    945 KB · Views: 15
NT = cope

keep coping with no scientific evidence retard
Muh Muh scientific evidence go outside and see where your autistic behaviors lead you.

And nice try on your “scientific evidence”when it doesn’t even completely support your point. your twisting the study to fit your world view especially when there’s countless other studies out there which completely invalidate this.

Muh Muh scientific evidence go outside and see where your autistic behaviors lead you.

And nice try on your “scientific evidence”when it doesn’t even completely support your point. your twisting the study to fit your world view especially when there’s countless other studies out there which completely invalidate this.
show me other studies that show NT makes men more attractive jfl, sub 5 incels wont benefit from being NT only 5 -7 good looking mentalcels will benefit from NT

show me other studies that show NT makes men more attractive jfl, sub 5 incels wont benefit from being NT only 5 -7 good looking mentalcels will benefit from NT
Dude just google social status personality and it’s influence on attractiveness and how it leads to social success. I can’t be assed to right now

another thing your “studies” aka basic psl graphs which everyone already knows aren’t even linked to what your trying to say. Just Lmaooo at copy pasting some of the most famous psl graphs and act like we wouldn’t know

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, sytyl and Deleted member 1464
Stop looking at it so black and white.

Let's take a sample size of 500 nt 4/10 incels and 500 autistic basement dwelling 4/10 incels. The probability of the former group leading happier lives with more connections and even girls thrown at them every now and then is way higher than that of the latter group.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 9837
Dude just google social status personality and it’s influence on attractiveness and how it leads to social success. I can’t be assed to right now

another thing your “studies” aka basic psl graphs which everyone already knows aren’t even linked to what your trying to say. Just Lmaooo at copy pasting some of the most famous psl graphs and act like we wouldn’t know
those are the most bluepilled studies jfl, im posting those basic graphs because people here became so bluepilled they think NT and personality actually matter

A man's personality only matters to a woman if he meets her basic looks cutoff first

• Fugère MA, Chabot C, Doucette K, Cousins AJ. 2017. The Importance of Physical Attractiveness to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Mothers. Evolutionary Psychological Science. 3(3): 243-252. [Abstract]
  • Fugère MA, Madden S, Cousins AJ. 2019. The Relative Importance of Physical Attractiveness and Personality Characteristics to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Fathers. Evolutionary Psychological Science. 5(4):394-404. [Abstract]

• Rudder C. 2014. We Experiment On Human Beings! OkTrends: Dating Research from OkCupid. [Web]

Stop looking at it so black and white.

Let's take a sample size of 500 nt 4/10 incels and 500 autistic basement dwelling 4/10 incels. The probability of the former group leading happier lives with more connections and even girls thrown at them every now and then is way higher than that of the latter group.
they have to reach an actual looks cutoff before they can fuck some random landwhale slag

Nobody here is denying this...

they have to reach an actual looks cutoff before they can fuck some random landwhale slag
I don't disagree there, but the cutoff is a lot lower than you're making it out to be. Low tier normie is enough.

Nobody here is denying this...

I don't disagree there, but the cutoff is a lot lower than you're making it out to be. Low tier normie is enough.
low tier normie for whites, 5/10 is the cutoff for the dating game

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
those are the most bluepilled studies jfl, im posting those basic graphs because people here became so bluepilled they think NT and personality actually matter

“Muh bluepilled studies” and?
Just cause it’s not blackpilled doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

personality and nt does matter especially if you aren’t chad

like I said go outside and test your “theory”

why do you faggots always try to view the world through studies just Lmaooo

So many of you guys dont have enough real life experience to actually count on so that’s why you use Muh studies cause it makes a great way for your arguments to not be invalidated even though countless other studies disagree

Almost did read tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and PYT
“Muh bluepilled studies” and?
Just cause it’s not blackpilled doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

personality and nt does matter especially if you aren’t chad

like I said go outside and test your “theory”

why do you faggots always try to view the world through studies just Lmaooo
It doesnt, unless you meet their minimal looks requirement, nt only works for good looking mentalcel

holy shit i am so fucking nt and a social god, i slay so much pussy bros

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Arkantos and Deleted member 4671
It doesnt, unless you meet their minimal looks requirement, nt only works for good looking mentalcel
lol it does

why do other studies disagree with you

And just lol at basing small sample size studies in controlled environments on something as Complex as human socialization

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos