"muh pheno, muh u need to be white"

Bro germany is full of blonde white people, how are they not white?
germany also has tons of spaniards/italians/balkans etc. who don't look as white as other whites, that have been there for much longer, making the natives of germany more "accepting" of those looks
whereas somewhere like canada or north east usa you need to be WASP basically to have the most advantage
get it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Jason Voorhees and BearBoy
yeah I agree lol...
just saying in canada/usa the whiter you are the better, reread what I wrote, the dynamic is the complete opposite here
I'm not even brown but still ethnic and got way more matches with way more engagement/them sending messages first in places in europe (france, poland, finland, sweden, norway, denmark) than I did in canada anywhere except montreal (which is french descended lol go figure)

europe as a gl ethnic = smorgasbord of pussy (relative to north america)
no way. I always thought montreal would be worst for an ethnic :Comfy:

no way. I always thought montreal would be worst for an ethnic :Comfy:
it's much easier :dafuckfeels:
toronto is the hardest by far (for anyone really though, no surprise all incel/pua movements started there)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
germany also has tons of spaniards/italians/balkans etc. who don't look as white as other whites, that have been there for much longer, making the natives of germany more "accepting" of those looks
whereas somewhere like canada or north east usa you need to be WASP basically to have the most advantage
get it?
what im saying is true then, since canada has mostly indians, arabs who arent WHITE looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BearBoy and sytyl
what im saying is true then, since canada has mostly indians, arabs who arent WHITE looking.
most arabs here are levant arabs/lebanese, many look white, but it's not white enough for actual white people (wasp types)

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Just have top tier frame and height with mtn looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
it's much easier :dafuckfeels:
toronto is the hardest by far (for anyone really though, no surprise all incel/pua movements started there)

Why do u care ? Ur a handsome white passing Pashtun. U can slay anywhere

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
most arabs here are levant arabs/lebanese, many look white, but it's not white enough for actual white people (wasp types)
Yeah got it

north caucasians would be more close to the white (wasp types) or whatever

Why do u care ? Ur a handsome white passing Pashtun. U can slay anywhere
just pointing out that europe is easier for 'darker' people because of proximity to 'darker' looking people relative to canada where it's mostly wasp types
i.e. giving explanation to op's questions :dafuckfeels:
an ethnic guy with this sort of look/pheno would do much much better in places in europe or latin america compared to canada/usa because of the reasons I said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
get it?
@germanlooks is this legit ? All Europeans are seen as White in North America atleast

just pointing out that europe is easier for 'darker' people because of proximity to 'darker' looking people relative to canada where it's mostly wasp types
an ethnic guy with this sort of look/pheno would do much much better in places in europe or latin america compared to canada/usa because of the reasons I said
View attachment 1624231
He is good looking. Very good hair

@germanlooks is this legit ? All Europeans are seen as White in North America atleast
on paper
meanwhile in reality balkans like @Biggdink and italians/spaniards etc. all hung out with arabs/ethnics or each other and never hung out with (anglo) whites in school etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15338
View attachment 1624231
It's because american culture is CENTERED around niggers and non black ethnics have it worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and sytyl
It's because american culture is CENTERED around niggers
america is bimodal bro, you have to be really white (blonde/blue eyes) or really black/mulatto to have the highest success :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
america is bimodal bro, you have to be really white (blonde/blue eyes) or really black/mulatto to have the highest success :dafuckfeels:
That's what I mean
Blacks are the only non whites that have a place in american medias

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
on paper
meanwhile in reality balkans like @Biggdink and italians/spaniards etc. all hung out with arabs/ethnics or each other and never hung out with (anglo) whites in school etc.
And why is different in Germany? German phenotypes are as white as it gets and afaik in Germany most immigrants are Turkish or North African

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
And why is different in Germany? German phenotypes are as white as it gets and afaik in Germany most immigrants are Turkish or North African
proximity\
idk I guess anglos just built different

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wtf is this program. Are these videos staged. This fresh of the boat invisible tier BBC did better than him
black people never get eliminated in the first round because the girls don't want to be perceived as racist, they all are just virtue signalling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, BearBoy and Jason Voorhees
black people never get eliminated in the first round because they don't want to be perceived as racist, the girls need all virtue signal
another sfcel coper that can't accept the bbc mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
another sfcel coper that can't accept the bbc mog
most wait for the first video to press the button and then say they don't like him because he goes to the gym too much :lul: rather than just saying they aren't into black people, it's a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sytyl