Muh race mixing. 95% of the world is race mixed

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
You are NOT a native my nigga

No land belonged to your ancestor

Your ancestors were shitskin gypsies that immigrated to far away lands. They ran like pussies from wars, famine and destruction

American does not belong to Americans
Mexico does not belogng to Mexicans
Turk is a mixed race
Latvians, Estonian and Poland are all slavic gypsies
Romanian are literally Indians
Caucasian is a mixed race of people from the land of Caucuses
Persia at its peak was hyper mixed

There is no land that belongs to anyone (Except the Jews-)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, House Lannister, Deleted member 16275 and 13 others
@TeraCope54 over

YT women are race mixing

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
My reaction to this information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Not one word

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17791
race mixing only works if it's between different strata of whites. when it's between a literal shitskin and a white complications can occur, like low iq, muttoidism, shit hair, etc, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
Pure 100% cro magnon
A97C5C87 87F3 4166 B172 5338BFBDAF7C

Mixed cuck european
72E110CD FD6C 4D3F BBB6 80399D26AB10

Also jews are extremely mixed, part italian, african etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 17791 and Salieri
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Your ancestors were shitskin gypsies that immigrated to far away lands. They ran like pussies from wars, famine and destruction

Turk is a mixed race

What about Sub-Saharan Africa?

Turk is a mixed race

Mexicans are also half Aztec on average.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
race mixing is bad according to indians

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
race mixing only works if it's between different strata of whites. when it's between a literal shitskin and a white complications can occur, like low iq, muttoidism, shit hair, etc, etc
“complications” yeah, the complication of me raw dogging your crush tiny nigga :lul:

„I‘m 100% European brah, feelsgood being of the master race :soy::soy::soy:“ - primarily spoken by 3 PSL sub 80 IQ Southern „Euro“ mutts with black hair and poop eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, Deprived and 2 others
Does being British and Irish mean I am biracial :dafuckfeels:

I am a mulatto :feelsahh:

b86.jpg
b88.png
220px-TheUsualIrishWayofDoingThings_%28cr%29.jpg
cwbwma.jpg

Famous Anglo-Irish mulatto slayer famously defeated Napoleon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview, Zeusus and 1 other person
This is the most jewish thread you could have done

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
west africans are khoisan mixed with homo erectus
Nigga don’t bring your broscience autism into this please

They’re all humans, created by Elohim. Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 9670 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
also never said theyre not human or that its bad
You clearly don’t know what a homo erectus is

Now shut the fuck up before I erect my dick in yo mouth and force you to stop typing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deprived, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
You clearly don’t know what a homo erectus is

Now shut the fuck up before I erect my dick in yo mouth and force you to stop typing.
doesnt matter dude theyre mixed with a hominid that split off from our common ancestor 2mil years ago, 1mil before the common ancestor for neanderthals and denisovans split off

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
your Avi is my boyfriend i always use as sex toy and nobody knows it until now 8===19cm===D

It’s broscinece you fucking idiot. They aren’t part erectus it’s an extinct hominid that we don’t know the genes off dumbass. Some west Africans have Berber and Arab dna and Khoi
He's some retarded /pol/cel ignore him

He's also Bulgarian and thinks he's white

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He's some retarded /pol/cel ignore him

He's also Bulgarian and thinks he's white
So many retards be like “muh erectus” when that’s not even it, it’s an archic hominid and only half of west Africans even have this dna

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So many retards be like “muh erectus” when that’s not even it, it’s an archic hominid and only half of west Africans even have this dna
doesnt matter dude, both of those hominids wouldve lived during the same time period
the problem is that both you and that black worshipping twink cuckold mark corrigan sperged out when i mentioned homo erectus
and i didnt mean anything bad by it

Coincidence this thread was made by a Jew? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Cidre enjoyer
doesnt matter dude, both of those hominids wouldve lived during the same time period
the problem is that both you and that black worshipping twink cuckold mark corrigan sperged out when i mentioned homo erectus
and i didnt mean anything bad by it
Nothing wrong with having archic hominid dna when 90% of humans have it with only half of SSA being fully human and all non Africans being mongrels the point still stands that the archic hominid is closer to a nednethyal than to an erectus which is the ancestor of all humans and neadethals

Point is west Africans are part Arab and Berber and Khoi with this

• +1
Coincidence this thread was made by a Jew? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Nothing wrong with having archic hominid dna when 90% of humans have it with only half of SSA being fully human and all non Africans being mongrels the point still stands that the archic hominid is closer to a nednethyal than to an erectus which is the ancestor of all humans and neadethals

Point is west Africans are part Arab and Berber and Khoi with this
okay but i dont understand, how is it closer to neanderthals and denisovans when that hominid split off from our common ancestor 2mil years ago, which is when the oldest homo erectus remains have been found
the common ancestor for denisovans and neanderthals split off 1mil years ago according to the same publication, and neanderthals and denisovans split off even more recently i believe

okay but i dont understand, how is it closer to neanderthals and denisovans when that hominid split off from our common ancestor 2mil years ago, which is when the oldest homo erectus remains have been found
the common ancestor for denisovans and neanderthals split off 1mil years ago according to the same publication, and neanderthals and denisovans split off even more recently i believe
Maybe there’s more we don’t know off then. But it’s not erectus because if it were we’d have difinitave evidence by this point as we know erectus and Neanderthal genes and the fact points it to closely related to Neanderthal not erectus so your cappin hard boyo. I don’t know about the ancestor thing being split I mean erectus isn’t even 2 million years old. The thing is if they have this archic hominid what’s to say this hominid didn’t breed before humans left africa so eveybody will have this right? Or something along these lines after all the experiment that discovered this in west African was only carried out on them and not Asians or Europeans so if it were to be replicated what would the results be

The thing is if they have this archic hominid what’s to say this hominid didn’t breed before humans left africa so eveybody will have this right? Or something along these lines after all the experiment that discovered this in west African was only carried out on them and not Asians or Europeans so if it were to be replicated what would the results be
as far as im aware the mixing happened after or wasnt connected to the migrating groups, not sure which
to me it seems like all of the out of africa people evolved from the khoisan
it explains why asians and europeans look the way we look, khoisan look like a proto version of both races

as far as im aware the mixing happened after or wasnt connected to the migrating groups, not sure which
to me it seems like all of the out of africa people evolved from the khoisan
it explains why asians and europeans look the way we look, khoisan look like a proto version of both races
Yeah KHOI have a unique look like a proto of every human race tbh. Anybody who denies out of africa theory is basing it off bantus when humans don’t come from bantus or west Africans which are only 10k years old btw they come from Khoi we are all Khoi it’s just that all black Africans have more Khoi ancestry than other races due to being more pure

• +1
Yeah KHOI have a unique look like a proto of every human race tbh. Anybody who denies out of africa theory is basing it off bantus when humans don’t come from bantus or west Africans which are only 10k years old btw they come from Khoi we are all Khoi it’s just that all black Africans have more Khoi ancestry than other races due to being more pure
so my theory is correct
but in that case its wrong when african americans claim we came from their race

:rolleyes:
what people mean by race is a certain type of look, not a precise and well-defined biological concept

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
so my theory is correct
but in that case its wrong when african americans claim we came from their race
Well African Americans are west African Bantu hybrids which are part of the greater black race which includes horners Khoi Pygmies and Nilotes so they aren’t incorrect if you look at it from that perspective

But if we ere going to be petty and divide them up then North Africans are a different race to gulf Arabs and leventines. Germanic and Celtic’s are a different race to Slavs and meds.
SEA are a different race To NEA and Mongols are closer to Turks. See starts to get out of hand.

Last edited: