Muh schery

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
You only pretend to care afterwards. You didnt learn at all, repeated exact same thing with me jfl in that experiment thread. Even when I was eager to do anything, askign how to ascend, barely received helpful advice. Legit would've roped had I posted then.

But somehow, the unascendable ascended. Rabid rosaries went Disneyland prayed ramirez to go 2-6psl. I went Mosley's animal park, we'll see who's deity is stronger. No I'm jk, we didn't looksmax we just visited Sunil. Surgery is most powerful tool and will give you harmonious beautiful bones. No I'm just kidding again lolz it was just puberty. No I'm jk again lol, I still look exactly the same jfl. It's not real, was all just dream I woke up with amnesia. Was too bizzare to be real, all those past events

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-mouse-face-reveal-rate-me.902338/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Zeruel, BrahminBoss and 3 others
dnr these schizo ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
dnr these schizo ramblings.
The boy could've been saved. He needed us. We killed him, before he could even live.

Nobody has empathy these days.

I can ascend them, but I have chosen to leave it to fate for them now. If they can hopefully somehow figure it on their own like I did. There's too many, I can't save them all. And it's unfair to save one while not saving another so I remain silent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and ascension
This Bashan, easygoing asshole esque style persona isn't working eh @Manletmachine I knew it was high risk high reward from the get go. Only gained like fucking 10 reps from today. I feel my time has come, the forum doesent appreciate my thoughts/insights. I have fell from my former glory. Leave it to some titkokcel to take my mantle and continue the flame. I just wanted to brighten the days of some incels, even if at my own cost. I thought even the fallen should be given atleast a chance.

Last edited:
This site is full of edgelords unfortunately. Don't bother posting your pic on this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, stevielake, randomop and 1 other person
what pretend to care . rest in piss bozo , you left your mother crying
what a weak bastard

This Bashan, easygoing asshole esque style persona isn't working eh @Manletmachine I knew it was high risk high reward from the get go. Only gained like fucking 10 reps from today. I feel my time has come, the forum doesent appreciate my thoughts/insights. I have fell from my former glory. Leave it to some titkokcel to take my mantle and continue the flame. I just wanted to brighten the days of some incels, even if at my own cost. I thought even the fallen should be given atleast a chance.
calm down mate it's just an incel forum

• JFL
@PresidentBusiness

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake
dnr a single word