Muh seed oil, muh pufa, muh paleo.. ending all muh muhs

laaltin

laaltin

depressed weirdo
I’ve only cooked with butter for the past 1 and half year. Did a full panel blood test last week and the results are in. I passed 28 tests and failed 1. Guess which? Fucking LDL cholesterol. If any faggot says seed oil bad one more time, I swear it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, itzyaboyJJ, cannotbeasked and 11 others
olive oil and coconut oil for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, greywind, Chadeep and 4 others
I’ve only cooked with butter for the past 1 and half year. Did a full panel blood test last week and the results are in. I passed 28 tests and failed 1. Guess which? Fucking LDL cholesterol. If any faggot says seed oil bad one more time, I swear it
use cow piss to cook more nutrients

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, Banderacell and 4 others
Maybe you eat too much saturated fats?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Maybe you eat too much saturated fats?
I’m just under 12% bf and starve-maxxing. Max 2 meals a day, no processed food. It’s the ducking butter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ReadBooksEveryday
@Orc thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ReadBooksEveryday
LDL value: 3.4 mmol/L or 131 mg/dL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, ineonx, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Eating high salted butter everyday is obviously not healthy.

Butter itself should only be in moderation so of course water

Jfl at believing some mentally ill NEET incel that stays home all day like Goatis, and think he is the go-to advice guy on diet.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, cannotbeasked, perpetuallytired and 9 others
I’m just under 12% bf and starve-maxxing. Max 2 meals a day, no processed food. It’s the ducking butter.
Yeah bro butter is high in saturated fats. It inhibits LDL receptors so your body can't clear LDL efficiently

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, Chadeep and ReadBooksEveryday

Jfl at believing some mentally ill NEET incel that stays home all day like Goatis, and think he is the go-to advice guy on diet.
^^^

• +1
Cook in coconut oil then

tf is up w that goatis guy he probably has worms in his ass from that raw meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension

Yeah, niggas be thinking they're fucking lions or something, raw meat butter raw honey raw milk

Like bro we are in fucking 2024 do your shit properly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
tf is up w that goatis guy he probably has worms in his ass from that raw meat
Yeah that's the thing people have literally DIED from eating raw meat. Parasite, tapeworms, they literally take a fishing rod and put that inside your mouth and put that down your colons and take out tapeworms from there, they're like fucking WORMS long ass worms, parasites. Colon cancer, food poisoning.

Cook your meat fucking retards.

Yes cooking kills some nutrients

But it also kills the tapeworms parasites and other dangerous bacterias so

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Yeah that's the thing people have literally DIED from eating raw meat. Parasite, tapeworms, they literally take a fishing rod and put that inside your mouth and put that down your colons and take out tapeworms from there, they're like fucking WORMS long ass worms, parasites. Colon cancer, food poisoning.

technically the worms can help you get lean by eating up all the calories and food but then you end up looking anorexic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, asdvek, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
imagine sverigemaxxing in 2024, couldn't be nigger me

• +1

Is this true? Will it kill me?
Brb ima eat raw meat so this misery can stop

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and asdvek
LDL isn’t cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
I hope you are joking. You just probably went on a high saturated fat diet and you don't understand a shit about metabolism and you don't even know what is LDL based on this post :lul::lul:.
Learn about metabolism boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and ReadBooksEveryday
Mct oil moggs, but its expensive though

• +1
I hope you are joking. You just probably went on a high saturated fat diet and you don't understand a shit about metabolism and you don't even know what is LDL based on this post :lul::lul:.
Learn about metabolism boyo

Fuck all that nerd shit, explain this first faggot

Attachments

• IMG_7545.png
    IMG_7545.png
    250 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Fuck all that nerd shit, explain this first faggot
You ate high saturated fats

LDL receptor inhibition

Body can't eliminate LDL properly

Therefore high levels.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Cholesterol is good for you illiterate nigga

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Cholesterol is good for you illiterate nigga
Muh cholesterol makes muh testosterone go brrrr.. okay peabrain get some shotgun implants to your head

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
technically the worms can help you get lean by eating up all the calories and food but then you end up looking anorexic
Actually, that has been done before. Not from the meat, but people have put tapeworms inside their bodies on purpose. Some have died some have survived. Some ended up suffocating with the fishing rod inside their mouth and some got the worms out successfully.

Like fucking hundreds of years ago though ofc

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel

Haha you learned that from me? Good boy

Finally you become less retarded

>vegetable oil
>sounds healthy
>has pictures of vegetables on the bottle
>actually contains zero vegetables
>actually is "rape seed oil"
>almost all vegetable/canola oil is genetically modified
>goes through a heavy refinement process similar to how cocaine is made
>rape seeds are heated and pressed to extract the oils
>then it undergoes a neutralization process
>to neutralize the free fatty acids, the heated crude oil is dosed with acid and lye (lye is that chemical from fight club that burns Tyler's hand) and remains in contact with caustic soda inspecial retention mixersfor an extended period.
>the oil is then heated and transferred todisc stack centrifugeswhere soapstock and wash water are separated from the refined oil in a single stage.
>at this point the oil's free fatty acids, hydrocarbons, ketones, tocopherols, glycolipids, phytosterols, phospholipids, proteins, pigments, and resins, are soluble or form stable colloidal suspensions in the oil. Most of these have unfavorable effects on the flavor, odor, appearance, and shelf life of the oil, and therefore have to be removed from the vegetable oils by chemical or physical refining processes.
>so it undergoes a degumming process where the oil is reheated and washed with phosphoric acid or citric acid
>hexane, a chemical solvent, is added to “clean” the oil
>In industry, hexanes are used in the formulation of glues for shoes, leather products, and roofing.
>hexane is also used for cleansing and degreasing a variety of items, and in textile manufacturing.
>after this process, the seed oil contains gums, free fatty acids, and "unappealing colors," and it also stinks like a toilet after a fat man with hemorrhoids who ate curry
>then it undergoes a bleaching process, but don't worry, this process doesn't use actual bleach, it uses Acid-Activated Sepiolite, which is a type of clay
>it is then filtered, which removes all the vitamin E that might have actually made the oil healthy
1/2
>the final step is deodorization, because like I said the oil at this step smells like a toilet and not something you want to put in your mouth
>the oil is heated to above 200 degrees C in the presence of superheated steam or nitrogen in a metal reactor
>during this process complex chemical reaction occur including thermal decomposition, hydrolysis, and isomerization
>this both reduces the stability of the oil, altering its chemical composition, and further removing any vitamins that it contained
>so once the vegetable oil no longer smells like a toilet, stabilizers need to be added to bond the chemical structures together and stop the oil from separating
>et voila! Globohomo brand vegetable oil. It's soooo healthy for you!
>put it in your "healthy" salads! Put it in your child's birthday cake! Put it in your ketchup, your barbecue sauce, your mustard, your mayonnaise! Put it in your "healthy" stir fry! Put it in your soup! Fry your foods with it! Put it in everything!

By comparison, do you know how butter is made? You take some cream and you mix it for five or ten minutes. No funny smells, no acids, no gums, no byproducts, no chemical stabilizers, no lye, no artificial colors, no heat treatments, no centrifuges or reactors, no filtrations, no hexane. Oh but butter "isn't good for your health!" Fuck off. I'd rather eat a stick of butter than drink a teaspoon of seed oil. You know what lard is? It's animal fat. Oh, but lard isn't "kosher" is it? Gotta remain kosher and eat your seed oil.
2/2

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
>vegetable oil
>sounds healthy
>to neutralize the free fatty acids, the heated crude oil is dosed with acid and lye (lye is that chemical from fight club that burns Tyler's hand) and remains in contact with caustic soda inspecial retention mixersfor an extended period.
>the oil is then heated and transferred todisc stack centrifugeswhere soapstock and wash water are separated from the refined oil in a single stage.
>at this point the oil's free fatty acids, hydrocarbons, ketones, tocopherols, glycolipids, phytosterols, phospholipids, proteins, pigments, and resins, are soluble or form stable colloidal suspensions in the oil. Most of these have unfavorable effects on the flavor, odor, appearance, and shelf life of the oil, and therefore have to be removed from the vegetable oils by chemical or physical refining processes.
>so it undergoes a degumming process where the oil is reheated and washed with phosphoric acid or citric acid
>In industry, hexanes are used in the formulation of glues for shoes, leather products, and roofing.
>hexane is also used for cleansing and degreasing a variety of items, and in textile manufacturing.
>after this process, the seed oil contains gums, free fatty acids, and "unappealing colors," and it also stinks like a toilet after a fat man with hemorrhoids who ate curry
>then it undergoes a bleaching process, but don't worry, this process doesn't use actual bleach, it uses Acid-Activated Sepiolite, which is a type of clay
>it is then filtered, which removes all the vitamin E that might have actually made the oil healthy
1/2
>the final step is deodorization, because like I said the oil at this step smells like a toilet and not something you want to put in your mouth
>the oil is heated to above 200 degrees C in the presence of superheated steam or nitrogen in a metal reactor
>during this process complex chemical reaction occur including thermal decomposition, hydrolysis, and isomerization
>this both reduces the stability of the oil, altering its chemical composition, and further removing any vitamins that it contained
>so once the vegetable oil no longer smells like a toilet, stabilizers need to be added to bond the chemical structures together and stop the oil from separating
>put it in your "healthy" salads! Put it in your child's birthday cake! Put it in your ketchup, your barbecue sauce, your mustard, your mayonnaise! Put it in your "healthy" stir fry! Put it in your soup! Fry your foods with it! Put it in everything!

By comparison, do you know how butter is made? You take some cream and you mix it for five or ten minutes. No funny smells, no acids, no gums, no byproducts, no chemical stabilizers, no lye, no artificial colors, no heat treatments, no centrifuges or reactors, no filtrations, no hexane. Oh but butter "isn't good for your health!" Fuck off. I'd rather eat a stick of butter than drink a teaspoon of seed oil. You know what lard is? It's animal fat. Oh, but lard isn't "kosher" is it? Gotta remain kosher and eat your seed oil.
2/2
dnr, niggas on this forum legit tryna kill me

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
>vegetable oil
>sounds healthy
1/2

2/2
Based, no seed oils. butter only

Does this same thing go for olive or extra virgin olive oil too? Or like vegatable and sunflower oils only

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and <6PSLcel
Ldl is good for you

What about eating high peppered butter?

• +1
Based, no seed oils. butter only

Does this same thing go for olive or extra virgin olive oil too? Or like vegatable and sunflower oils only
A lot of the extra virgin olive oils you see at stores are also pozzed, don’t get me wrong still better to use that shit than any type of seed oil but yeah, the real stuff only comes from Italy and is super expensive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and asdvek
Muh ending all my muhs

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
A lot of the extra virgin olive oils you see at stores are also pozzed, don’t get me wrong still better to use that shit than any type of seed oil but yeah, the real stuff only comes from Italy and is super expensive
the shit is from 4chan right, also mirin that booty in pfp

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
the shit is from 4chan right, also mirin that booty in pfp
Yeah I got it from some thread from either /fit or /pol can’t remember which exactly

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
animal fats are good plant fats are bad. cholesterol is good, you only get high cholesterol because of a compromised endocrine system and poor androgen utilization. every health problem in existence traces back to xenoestrogens

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FaceandBBC
Yeah bro butter is high in saturated fats. It inhibits LDL receptors so your body can't clear LDL efficiently
I just read coconut oil has more sat. fats than butter.. is olive my only option, damn

• +1
I just read coconut oil has more sat. fats than butter.. is olive my only option, damn
I eat a lot of steamed meats but I'm not sure if you would like that

• +1
Animal fats >

I eat a lot of steamed meats but I'm not sure if you would like that
Yeah looks like I’ll have to steamed salmon-max for a while

• +1
Animal fats >
It tastes better but that shit clogs up your arteries real quick.. at least I gave it a shot, I can go back to seed oil with peace if need be

• Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and FaceandBBC
Extra virgin olive oil is healthier

• +1
animal fats are good plant fats are bad. cholesterol is good, you only get high cholesterol because of a compromised endocrine system and poor androgen utilization. every health problem in existence traces back to xenoestrogens
Elab, what should I be looking at next.. I can do more labs

Did a full panel blood test last week and the results are in. I passed 28 tests and failed 1.
There are more than 1,000 different markers that can be measured in blood. lol at thinking the 28 metrics you had tested is a "full test". You probably had the basic and cheapest panel metrics they order for everyone. CBC, Renal, Liver enzymes, basic cholesterol. That would be:
Total Chol
LDL Chol
HDL Chol
Triglercides
Chol/HCLC ratio
Non HDL Chol
Glucose
Urea
EGFR
Creatinine
BUN/Creatinine ratio
Sodium
Potassium
Carbon Dioxide
Calcium
Phospahate
Albumin
Protein total
Globulin
albumin/globulin ratio
Billirubin
Alkaline Phosphatase
AST
ALT
and A dozen other CBC metrics I don't care to list.
After listing them, I am thinking they probably didn't even order a liver enzyme panel if it was only 28 metrics.

• +1

what do you eat on a day to day basis?

• +1
There are more than 1,000 different markers that can be measured in blood. lol at thinking the 28 metrics you had tested is a "full test". You probably had the basic and cheapest panel metrics they order for everyone. CBC, Renal, Liver enzymes, basic cholesterol. That would be:
Total Chol
LDL Chol
HDL Chol
Triglercides
Chol/HCLC ratio
Non HDL Chol
Glucose
Urea
EGFR
Creatinine
BUN/Creatinine ratio
Sodium
Potassium
Carbon Dioxide
Calcium
Phospahate
Albumin
Protein total
Globulin
albumin/globulin ratio
Billirubin
Alkaline Phosphatase
AST
ALT
and A dozen other CBC metrics I don't care to list.
After listing them, I am thinking they probably didn't even order a liver enzyme panel if it was only 28 metrics.
Are you dumn nigga? The 28 markers were just pass/fail markers. Then, there’s pages after pages of values in the Index section. Here’s a Google translate of the first page from the index:

VLDL cholesterol: 0.74 mmol/

Total fatty acids: 12.6 mmol/l

Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.6 mmol/l

Omega-6 fatty acids: 5.2 mmol/l

Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 5.8 mmol/l

Single unsaturated fatty acids: 3.0 mmol/l

Saturated fatty acids: 3.7 mmol/l

Linoleic acid: 4.8 mmol/l Docosahexaenoic acid: 0.323 mmol/l

Omega-3 fatty acids ratio to total fatty acids:m: 4.8 %

Omega-6 fatty acids

ratio to the total amount of fatty acids: 41.3%

Polyunsaturated ratio of fatty acids