"Muh Vegan" "Muh Carnivore"

well his offspring will be less genetically gifted than him and will probably be infertile
he has good test levels actually mogs 90% of the forum at 780 ng/dl

You can literally find studies opposing carnivore diets and studies opposing vegan diets. Nutrition is not a %100 science.

You're low IQ if you can't think for yourself. What makes you think grains and vegetables are so necessary? JFL There's literally no nutrient in vegetables and grains that isn't found in meat. You guys are so low IQ it's incredibly hilarious.
jfc nigga you're sub 100 iq just by saying this
I can already tell you're the kind of person who scrolls to the study conclusion and makes a decision.

There are studies like that because a large portion of studies are industry funded. "Muh nutrition isn't a science you need to think for yourself" It's not hard to disregard studies which have no value.

I know the exact biomechanics of how this shit works, I've literally helped write a paper in collaboration with my high school teacher and others, that is in the process of being published, related specifically to the effect of diet on blood lipids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The scientific bearpill strikes again.View attachment 1011717
It's over if you don't take a 3 month coma sleep during the winter.
Based Bearpilled poster
43dea46ca8fe8f6d284eb235b7f71fe0

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12146
I still believe vegatables/fruits/nuts are necessary tho

I eat niggas 💯

nah olive oil etc are not recommendable, everything not saturated is sub-ideal
Man we Turks eat everything with olive oil.. what to do now?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
jfc nigga you're sub 100 iq just by saying this
I can already tell you're the kind of person who scrolls to the study conclusion and makes a decision.

There are studies like that because a large portion of studies are industry funded. "Muh nutrition isn't a science you need to think for yourself" It's not hard to disregard studies which have no value.

I know the exact biomechanics of how this shit works, I've literally helped write a paper in collaboration with my high school teacher and others, that is in the process of being published, related specifically to the effect of diet on blood lipids.
I don't, and I read more about nutrition than you ever will in a lifetime I can guarantee you that much. I didn't say nutrition isn't a science, I said it's hard to come to a conclusion on nutrition based off studies alone.

"Muh it's not hard to disregard studies which have no value", is another keyword that you're an absolute retard and you just believe what YOU want to believe. What makes you think these studies have no value? Is it because they are not in line with your cope vegan diet? JFL at you.

Mariana trench IQ ngl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Farming was not viable to people back then. It was harder to do it, now it's easier with the use of technology.

People back then did not REQUIRE grains and vegetable to live, just as they don't require them now. That was the whole point. I know that it's possible to farm now with technology, but what's the point if that's how people lived for thousands of years with barely any grains?

Most carbs Europeans ate were berries and some fruits.

"Muh it's not hard to disregard studies which have no value", is another keyword that you're an absolute retard and you just believe what YOU want to believe. What makes you think these studies have no value? Is it because they are not in line with your cope vegan diet? JFL at you.
when they use incorrect methods of studying smth often when it's funded by an industry that would benefit from that conclusion , for instance, observational studies are easy to manipulate the results, for sub-100 iqcels like you

for instance:
it's easy to conclude that eggs don't raise someone's cholesterol significantly when the baseline cholesterol of the test subjects was already 200 ng/dl, so it wouldn't raise by much at all since a sat fat intake vs serum cholesterol graph is a hyperbolic curve

if the same study was conducted with a baseline chol of say, 150 ng/dl it would show an increase

or better yet, mechanistic data where they actually prove the existence of pathways that show the interaction between the intake of something and a result.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Return to hunter gatherer
Diesel product larkspur Store PrimaryPromo ApexEdition 2580x1450 07e3ba4e8efd039b233d097d3c411

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10913
I still believe vegatables/fruits/nuts are necessary tho
fruits high in vitamin c are good like oranges and tangerines but vegetables are meh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9699
when they use incorrect methods of studying smth often when it's funded by an industry that would benefit from that conclusion , for instance, observational studies are easy to manipulate the results, for sub-100 iqcels like you

for instance:
it's easy to conclude that eggs don't raise someone's cholesterol significantly when the baseline cholesterol of the test subjects was already 200 ng/dl, so it wouldn't raise by much at all since a sat fat intake vs serum cholesterol graph is a hyperbolic curve

if the same study was conducted with a baseline chol of say, 150 ng/dl it would show an increase

or better yet, mechanistic data where they actually prove the existence of pathways that show the interaction between the intake of something and a result.
dn read that huge wall of cope tbh, eat your shitty vegan diet i couldn't care less. stick to going to the bathroom 6 times a day because of your "natural diet" that will make you live to be 120 years old JFL

dn read that huge wall of cope tbh, eat your shitty vegan diet i couldn't care less. stick to going to the bathroom 6 times a day because of your "natural diet" that will make you live to be 120 years old JFL
when I actually make an argument, you back down like the little pussy you are, you know you are clueless jfl, I've done my job here

when I actually make an argument, you back down like the little pussy you are, you know you are clueless jfl, I've done my job here
what fucking argument did you make? JFL

you explained "studies that have no value", okay? i know that there are so many shit studies out there, but you didn't explain what you meant until i asked you.

you are such a low IQ abomination JFL, try and prove to me that your shitty diet is even remotely healthy? or do you just cope with veganism because you have hindu dindu ancestors who worship cow piss?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Brocoli
Spinach
Onion
Garlic
high levels of oxalates. Okay in small doses most of the vitamins and minerals aren't able to be absorbed by the body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 12146
  • +1
  • So Sad
True only gave example. His smv died at that fatefull however. Imagine losing your face
He was old and did surgery after this

• Woah
What about sunflower oil?
@Maesthetic
@Ocelot
@thehealingfields

• +1
What about sunflower oil?
@Maesthetic
@Ocelot
@thehealingfields
all plant oils are unhealthy and will give you heart disease over time if you cook with them as they oxidize. margarine is even worse.

only animal fats are ideal for cooking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 10913
Just ate butter cooked eggs
They taste better than before

what fucking argument did you make? JFL
I explained my way of disregarding studies that are use incorrect methods to assess something and gave an example of the most common method used in observational studies often used to disprove a link between sat fat and serum cholesterol, or serum cholesterol and heart disease, when all well-designed studies show a linear relationship between their intake and serum cholesterol, and between that and heart disease.

That's just for heart disease tho. Then you have your typical response "dnrd" when you don't know how to respond to that.

Not arguing further, you know jack-shit, evidently.
you are such a low IQ abomination JFL, try and prove to me that your shitty diet is even remotely healthy? or do you just cope with veganism because you have hindu dindu ancestors who worship cow piss?
I remember your eye area and all your posts bitching about being a NEET.

I wouldn't talk if I were you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
the best diet is burguers,pizzas,peanut butter,fries and oreos

• Love it
What are some good animal fats to cook everyday ?

• +1
I explained my way of disregarding studies that are use incorrect methods to assess something and gave an example of the most common method used in observational studies often used to disprove a link between sat fat and serum cholesterol, or serum cholesterol and heart disease, when all well-designed studies show a linear relationship between their intake and serum cholesterol, and between that and heart disease.

That's just for heart disease tho. Then you have your typical response "dnrd" when you don't know how to respond to that.

Not arguing further, you know jack-shit, evidently.

I remember your eye area and all your posts bitching about being a NEET.

I wouldn't talk if I were you.
oh nu he's a NEET and has a shit eye area
is that some attempt of trying to expose me or something? JFL

cope with your shit diet all you want faggot, i was arguing respectfully until you started talking shit so i wouldn't even want to argue with a faggot like you. keep writing essays and barking when you know you have nothing to offer.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987