Muh virgin girls dont exist

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Just say not even ran through girls want your ugly ass bro.

Theyre rare but exist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Sean o' Tist, zurzolo and 17 others
Who are you talking with?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, nword49, xevuxia and 6 others
Proof?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Klasik616
thoughts on this ?

Attachments

• GRlsT8hWYAE4x1B.png
    GRlsT8hWYAE4x1B.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, n0rthface, nword49 and 7 others
Virgin girls exist.

Virgin women don’t.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, nword49, optimisticzoomer and 12 others
If shes over 21 and she says she’s a virgin. She is lying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Ken, hattrick and 5 others
wanting a virgin is hypocritical if you aren't a virgin yourself.

lets be frank. I'd love a virgin girl too, but in our post sexual revolution globalist world its borderline impossible to find one.

she has to be young, not be from a big city and all these other variables which makes it a once in a blue moon type of find.

the only truly virgin girl I slept with was 16, from a no name british village... and even with her after we broke up she shortly found a guys dick to choke on so life finds a way I guess.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 2 others

lets be frank. I'd love a virgin girl too, but in our post sexual revolution globalist world its borderline impossible to find one.

she has to be young, not be from a big city and all these other variables which makes it a once in a blue moon type of find.

the only truly virgin girl I slept with was 16, from a no name british village... and even with her after we broke up she shortly found a guys dick to choke on so life finds a way I guess.
I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical, but unrealistic, yes.

We desire a lot of traits in mate selection that we ourselves do not possess. Women might like a tall man even if they are short, a wealthy man even if they're poor, a charismatic guy even if they themselves are shy etc.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
So let’s say I’m not a virgin. But I’m a Chad.

I’m dating a girl and I find out she isn’t a virgin.

Am I under some moral obligation to just overlook the fact she got fucked by some other dude?

Extremely hard for a girl to not be fucked by the same guy who took another 20 JBs virginities, that's what usually happened only certain guys ended up dating the whole class because their relationships don't even lasted a month. Social darwinism tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and KpopmaxxingGuy

Am I under some moral obligation to just overlook the fact she got fucked by some other dude?
@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical, but unrealistic, yes.

We desire a lot of traits in mate selection that we ourselves do not possess. Women might like a tall man even if they are short, a wealthy man even if they're poor, a charismatic guy even if they themselves are shy etc.
Is it realistic to want a virgin if you’re a virgin?

@Zelenskyiv

• +1
Reactions: h111

@Gengar thoughts?

@Zelenskyiv
I mean to get one is pretty unrealistic for most men, virgin or not. I agree that most men prefer purity and modesty in women, as a matter of fact. Doesn't need to be virgin, but too many bodies can cause emotional problems/problems in pair ponding down the line.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Aladin
Virgins are unironically for chad. The sexmatch of an incel is a whore
People on these forums aren’t blackpilled if they can’t accept chad can shoot for virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme and Zelenskyiv
in college i befriended a couple htb 18 yo foids that were virgin, mostly because they were a bit non-NT and geeky, and had a sheltered strict upbringing (one was evangelical and daughter of a military officer, the other was daughter of a religious foid that had even applied to be a nun in her youth)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
@Gengar thoughts?
He's right. You'd be a hypocrite for turning someone down on the basis of them not being a virgin when you aren't one yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Extremely hard for a girl to not be fucked by the same guy who took another 20 JBs virginities, that's what usually happened only certain guys ended up dating the whole class because their relationships don't even lasted a month. Social darwinism tbh
The time has already passed for this to be my reality. My only hope is that I can find solace in this fact by becoming a fuckboy as a mid-20s guy.

They exists. They think they are some saints when they are just fucking whores. I dated a virgin girl one time and learned the lesson, never again

• +1

@Zelenskyiv
Yes that should be your expectation 100%.

Its necessary to experience things for the first time mutually.

• +1
They exists. They think they are some saints when they are just fucking whores. I dated a virgin girl one time and learned the lesson, never again
A girl is either a whore or a hoe

A slut or an attention addict

Only discord mods get them.

• JFL
non NT trait = wanting a virgin foid after you're 18 years old

• +1
So is that a sin?
Just seeing this. Yes, it is. The Qur'an says bad women (i.e. pre-marital sex-having degenerates) are for bad men (i.e. pre-marital sex-having degenerates). Therefore, by going for a bad (read: degenerate) woman, I would technically speaking be sinning IF I know about her past and still decide to marry her. Now, if a woman withholds her past from me, then the burden of sin is not on me, but on her.

• +1

this is why i only fuck hookers, i'm saving my civilian virginity for virgin stacey

• JFL
Just seeing this. Yes, it is. The Qur'an says bad women (i.e. pre-marital sex-having degenerates) are for bad men (i.e. pre-marital sex-having degenerates). Therefore, by going for a bad (read: degenerate) woman, I would technically speaking be sinning IF I know about her past and still decide to marry her.
So deciding to go for a bad woman is a sin.

I seeking out a good woman not a sin.

That's called nature
Humans are so retarded thinking we're meant to have some magical lifelong pair bond with anyone, let alone the first person you have sex with. It's bluepilled cope

So deciding to go for a bad woman is a sin.

I seeking out a good woman not a sin.
Yes but it depends on yourself as a person as well. Are you a (former) degenerate? I.e have you had pre-marital sex or not?

They exist and they’re more common than you think. But they have niche interests and are usually neurodivergent rotters. Just like most male virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yes but it depends on yourself as a person as well. Are you a (former) degenerate? I.e have you had pre-marital sex or not?
So let’s say I have had pre marital sex.

I am trying to have a stable marriage. Can I seek out a virgin woman?

They exist and they’re more common than you think. But they have niche interests and are usually neurodivergent rotters. Just like most male virgins.
MUSLIMS

So let’s say I have had pre marital sex.

I am trying to have a stable marriage. Can I seek out a virgin woman?
In that case, you'd just be a hypocrite. You should go for someone with a bodycount in your range. A marriage's stability is only truly affected if the bodycount of the woman or man is high.
Absolutely meaningless in today's world. They just LARP harder than the others because other women have no reason to LARP.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane