D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
The girls all of gen z love:
Image 2 1
Maxresdefault
WireAP 37ae82d6c7054a82a266d1478d44ffcb 16x9 992
Download 3

The average girl wants someone who is mature and can look after them to make up for the void from not having a father figure growing up like 99% of gen z

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggable, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
This post is extremely retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17829 and 10 others
wireap_37ae82d6c7054a82a266d1478d44ffcb_16x9_992-jpg.1673743

since when gen z girls want oldcel grandpa drug-alcohol addict

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15977, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
name checks out, what's the IQ of a banana?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
op hasnt had a single female interaction in 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
He is most insecure user here srs, also doesn't have any connection to girls at all
he thinks he is mr.bigshot at 16 when he started earning 5 $ more than his parents

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Gargantuan and 4 others
How exactly does girls liking very attractive men disprove that they like dark triad men?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
This post is extremely retarded
like most of his posts
name checks out, what's the IQ of a banana?
He is most insecure user here srs, also doesn't have any connection to girls at all
op hasnt had a single female interaction in 5 years
It really feels like it

This site is 10% ugly people 85% retards and 5% autistic geniuses
What do u even say fag
This is proof that I'm right

The exact same thing happened about my thread disproving evolution. I got no real responses and only insults.

There is literally no reason whatsoever to get so angry about this unless you're religious and close minded and can't handle a new perspective

The exact same thing happened about my thread disproving evolution. I got no real responses and only insults.

There is literally no reason whatsoever to get so angry about this unless you're religious and close minded and can't handle a new perspective
Being open minded is a codeword for being a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 17763

Everyone calling me a retard somehow is an indicator that I’m correct theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 15338
I am not religious, i don't consider myself open minded neither
being close minded makes you religious. I don't mean open minded as in tolerable like the left I mean it as in open minded to new information.

Everyone calling me a retard somehow is an indicator that I’m correct theory
Everyone overreacting and getting angry about an opinion instead of simply stating why it's wrong which conveniently no one has done is proof that you're all religious and close minded, and religious and close minded people are retarded simpletons and if retarded simpletons disagree with me that makes me right

Everyone overreacting and getting angry about an opinion instead of simply stating why it's wrong which conveniently no one has done is proof that you're all religious and close minded, and religious and close minded people are retarded simpletons and if retarded simpletons disagree with me that makes me right
If people say I’m wrong then they must just be retarded because I didn’t like their tone or whatever the fuck theorem

Mirin

tell me where is the relation between being dark triad and your looks