Muh women approach, muh chad doesn’t have to try. If she liked you she would let you know. Why this is cope

Not reading allat but I agree. Even chads need to put in some level of effort

Sounds like some Disney movie or somethin

it all comes down to high trust and low trust
girl legit tell me there scared of me and i look like a stalker and psycopath

Looksmax allways told me that if a woman liked me they would basically hand themselves to me on a silver platter. And that if a woman dident seem 100% into you and flirty in every interaction they aren’t into you. That if a woman actually liked you they would ask you to fuck them and anything less means you are a betabuxxer that she settled for.

I’m here to tell you this is utter cope at least based on my experience in hs

I’ll give some examples

im currently a senior in high school and when I was hanging out with some friends at sports practice arguing about who is the most attractive, one of the dudes who hangs out with the girls team was like: “the girls team thinks BWC_virgin is hot” I was like “your messing with me I don’t believe you” he was like: “yeah they talk about it a lot”. The thing is exept for a select few times I almost never got iois from the girls. So I assumed it must not be true. However later I gained more information and realized it was true lot of them had crushes on me.

Another time one of the guys on the sports team was in a van with all the girls on a trip and when we got to our location in the hotel room he was like “bro the girls think your so hot they talked about you constantly” (he is a slayer and dident believe I was very attractive until then) anyway another guy on the team who hangs out with the girls team was like “yeah actually that true”. One of the girls apparently said “he’s fun to look at” and something about how I don’t think he will be spreading his seed tho (they all know I am kissless virgin) (still she apparently said this in a suggestive way like I could but I would likely not choose to)

This girl was later like “I had a little crush on you like 2 years ago” (like “hallway crush”)

She later said she had a huge crush on me last year and stocked me online, had her friends take pictures of me, ets…

This girl is solid HTB btw

However before this I allways assumed she dident really like me, I saw her talk about guys she though were hot with her friends. She would be like “OMG he’s 6’4 I think and he’s so hot” (I’m 5’10) and I would think she must have better options than me. I saw her make out with a guy right after meeting him and I thought “well if she actually liked me than she would do that with me”

But In reality when I wasn’t around to overhear her I was the guy she talked about with her friends 24/7 and I was the nigga in her dreams (she told me this unprompted jfl)

She literally has like 1 million pictures of me in her phone her and her friends took secretly over like a year

The thing is besides a few times I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets… they never really talked to me either.

Maybe it’s different in collage or after but in my experience just becouse girls don’t grab your dick doesn’t mean they don’t like you don’t let .org pollute your brain

I’m not trying to brag or anything with this tread but I’m just demonstrating how just becouse a girl doesn’t literally invite u to her house the first Time you talk to her doesn’t mean she doesn’t like u.

Girls are often intimidated or shit and won’t initiate, it’s not cope it’s true. And just becouse she doesn’t hand it to you doesn’t mean your getting used or she’s settling for u or whatever it’s just how shit works.

Muh chad doesn’t have to:(insert literally anything) is cope as well
Tales. Looks are the most important. Women do approach, chad doesn’t have to try. These things are true. If you’re ugly like me then its joever. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Looksmax allways told me that if a woman liked me they would basically hand themselves to me on a silver platter. And that if a woman dident seem 100% into you and flirty in every interaction they aren’t into you. That if a woman actually liked you they would ask you to fuck them and anything less means you are a betabuxxer that she settled for.

I’m here to tell you this is utter cope at least based on my experience in hs

I’ll give some examples

im currently a senior in high school and when I was hanging out with some friends at sports practice arguing about who is the most attractive, one of the dudes who hangs out with the girls team was like: “the girls team thinks BWC_virgin is hot” I was like “your messing with me I don’t believe you” he was like: “yeah they talk about it a lot”. The thing is exept for a select few times I almost never got iois from the girls. So I assumed it must not be true. However later I gained more information and realized it was true lot of them had crushes on me.

Another time one of the guys on the sports team was in a van with all the girls on a trip and when we got to our location in the hotel room he was like “bro the girls think your so hot they talked about you constantly” (he is a slayer and dident believe I was very attractive until then) anyway another guy on the team who hangs out with the girls team was like “yeah actually that true”. One of the girls apparently said “he’s fun to look at” and something about how I don’t think he will be spreading his seed tho (they all know I am kissless virgin) (still she apparently said this in a suggestive way like I could but I would likely not choose to)

This girl was later like “I had a little crush on you like 2 years ago” (like “hallway crush”)

She later said she had a huge crush on me last year and stocked me online, had her friends take pictures of me, ets…

This girl is solid HTB btw

However before this I allways assumed she dident really like me, I saw her talk about guys she though were hot with her friends. She would be like “OMG he’s 6’4 I think and he’s so hot” (I’m 5’10) and I would think she must have better options than me. I saw her make out with a guy right after meeting him and I thought “well if she actually liked me than she would do that with me”

But In reality when I wasn’t around to overhear her I was the guy she talked about with her friends 24/7 and I was the nigga in her dreams (she told me this unprompted jfl)

She literally has like 1 million pictures of me in her phone her and her friends took secretly over like a year

The thing is besides a few times I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets… they never really talked to me either.

Maybe it’s different in collage or after but in my experience just becouse girls don’t grab your dick doesn’t mean they don’t like you don’t let .org pollute your brain

I’m not trying to brag or anything with this tread but I’m just demonstrating how just becouse a girl doesn’t literally invite u to her house the first Time you talk to her doesn’t mean she doesn’t like u.

Girls are often intimidated or shit and won’t initiate, it’s not cope it’s true. And just becouse she doesn’t hand it to you doesn’t mean your getting used or she’s settling for u or whatever it’s just how shit works.

Muh chad doesn’t have to:(insert literally anything) is cope as well
have u ever seen chad try

This is legit and true, but your example has her actively talking to you and making moves lol... so its quite clear she fucks with you. If shes talking to you unprompted, thats a very good sign

Ill give you an actual example of how you still have to make the first move even as chad.

I went to my friends party and he brought his girlfriend and her roommates. I didnt talk to any of these girls at all. Nothing. They didnt approach me and i didn't see ANY IOIS. I thought i was invisible lol.

I go out with the same firmed and his gf + her same roommates to a bar with some other friends. Legit same thing. 0 interaction. 0 IOI. feel like im invisible. We go out again another weekend and this time, my friend tells me that his gf told him that one of her roommates thinks im cute and that i should go talk to her... I go and talk to her and we just have a normal conversation for a while and its chill and friendly. Not really seeing any IOIs or anything crazy but we had a good convo and my other freinds were impressed and thought i had game... legit next weekend we all meet again at a bar and i end the night going back with her and fucking.

So i went from thinking legit 0 interest and never getting approached or any IOI from this girl to fucking by just talking to her after getting tipped off that she thought i was cute via my friends gf...

You gotta make the first move 99% of the time, no matter your looks level 100%
Now Imagine if they were just messing with you lol, it would’ve been clipped and you would’ve been a laughing stock.