"MUH WOMEN DON'T TELL THE TRUTH, MUH THEY'RE ALL LIARS"

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Ugly, creepy guys!

It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.

Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?

The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!

Source:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 10987, OOGABOOGA and 28 others
agua é molhada.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9391, Ocelot and 8 others
Shotgun implant incoming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Doesnt feel like a woman typed this out, but rather a guy

Woman dont seem capable of this level of self realization

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, Deleted member 10987 and 39 others
No woman said this

They think this

But a male typed this (“she” said uggo, and other stuff)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
hahah yeah unfortunately

A non gaslighting bluepiller woman? Based

Probably a larp tho

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and OOGABOOGA
Chad only
breaking news trinity GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Holyshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Amexmaxx, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet and TheEndHasNoEnd
Didn’t read it. Can someone summarize it for me.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Nah she didn't use PSL words like Chad, betabux, etc.

How would it sound like for you guys if a woman would write such thing?
women dont even use the internet this way, to write essays n shit

they only use socialmedia

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
just the truth,this foid is based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
women dont even use the internet this way, to write essays n shit

they only use socialmedia
Yeah she said she is good looking enough to get chad, but a hot girl would not be writing dissertations on the internet

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA, BigBoy and 1 other person
Didn’t read it. Can someone summarize it for me.
Here are the best parts:
If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality.
Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place.
Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to.
Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Looks234
Yeah she said she is good looking enough to get chad, but a hot girl would not be writing dissertations on the internet
this basically. Only below average and mentally ill girls end up writing these kind of essays, none of which you can take seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8853, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Nah she didn't use PSL words like Chad, betabux, etc.

How would it sound like for you guys if a woman would write such thing?
This was written a long time ago before Chad and betabux were common lingo

Because she says things like " different species " to compare ugly guys to

Really?

Says women who date average guys are traitors? Like women should only date " hot " guys?

Tells average men to get plastic surgery to look better?

I've never heard a woman talk like this or even hint at these things, women may be Chad only but they aren't able to write it down or express into words in a way that sounds logical or purely objective

When's the last time you saw a woman write an essay thats well put together?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ocelot, 5'8manlet and 4 others
This was written a long time ago before Chad and betabux were common lingo
The article is form 2016. The words Chad and betabux were well known at this point.
Says women who date average guys are traitors? Like women should only date " hot " guys?

Tells average men to get plastic surgery to look better?
She tells men to stick to their own kind (if you're ugly, go for ugly women), so she's not even saying "Chad only", just "Don't hit on hot women if you're ugly."

Plastic surgery is a non-mainstream advice, but that was probably the point of the article.
I've never heard a woman talk like this or even hint at these things, women may be Chad only but they aren't able to write it down or express into words in a way that sounds logical or purely objective

When's the last time you saw a woman write an essay thats well put together?
Of course there are smart women who can write essays and some women them do tell the truth, even if it's for a moment and under some sort of "protection".

It was posted as "Anonymous", so maybe she feared angry comments from both men and women (there were actually two comments who bashed her in the comment section, one of them said she was a woman).

this basically. Only below average and mentally ill girls end up writing these kind of essays, none of which you can take seriously.
She may be just angry that Non-Chads hit on her. Hot women are approached by Non-Chads in the real world.

Or she is past her prime and didn't realize it.

I’m pretty sure a blackpilled aspie wrote that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing, Ocelot and 3 others
I’m pretty sure a blackpilled aspie wrote that
A blackpilled aspie would say "All women want Chad only".

The person who wrote the article said ""Stick to your own kind" (=Ugly men should approach ugly women).

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10913 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, everythingisacope and Deleted member 10913

The person who wrote the article said ""Stick to your own kind" (=Ugly men should approach ugly women).
Well the ugly women don't want the ugly man. If what you quote is what op says he is a fool.

Those two statements aren't contradictory and aren't talking about the same thing.

Last edited:
Those two statements aren't contradictory and aren't talking about the same thing.
She says ugly men have a chance with ugly women.

Blackpill says ugly men don't have any chance with any women.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Chad only
Best tl;Dr.

The lol part.
She hasn't received commitment yet from Chad, I can read.
So she may not be as attractive looking and high value for LTr as she believes.
Chads do settle also, with womwn they find high quality.

Anyways.

Based as fuck text. Minus the patriarchy feminist cope believe

• +1

Attachments

• 1618831622932.png
    1618831622932.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 525
  • 1618831627087.png
    1618831627087.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1618831626807.png
    1618831626807.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1618831626921.png
    1618831626921.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Blue
Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!
legit point ngl

She hasn't received commitment yet from Chad, I can read.
So she may not be as attractive looking and high value for LTr as she believes.
I think so too. She may not realize that her looksmatches are getting uglier because she is past her prime.
Based as fuck text. Minus the patriarchy feminist cope believe
Agree. Most women would never say it, but it's the truth.

The most brutal thing is the sexual harassment part. Chad can grab her ass and it's okay, with a 5'2 Indian janitor it's #metoo time.

• +1
Read every single word. Realized I'm bald at 22. Crying myself to sleep. Too much suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and AlexAP

Attachments

• sIOMKY1.png
    sIOMKY1.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 51mzKOYlkOL._AC_.jpg
    51mzKOYlkOL._AC_.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 33
  • o-MATT-BOMER-570.jpg
    o-MATT-BOMER-570.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 30
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
  • CLJOSwyWIAAkpsy.jpg_large.jpg
    CLJOSwyWIAAkpsy.jpg_large.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 25
  • b3a518638d4f7a010688e530e1922d15--handsome-celebrity-men-billy-zane.jpg
    b3a518638d4f7a010688e530e1922d15--handsome-celebrity-men-billy-zane.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 28
  • rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 28
  • billy-zane-attends-the-6th-annual-north-hollywood-cinefest-news-photo-1608318384.jpeg
    billy-zane-attends-the-6th-annual-north-hollywood-cinefest-news-photo-1608318384.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 28
  • billy-zane-during-scandal-los-angeles-premiere-at-century-news-photo-1608318343.jpeg
    billy-zane-during-scandal-los-angeles-premiere-at-century-news-photo-1608318343.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    583.7 KB · Views: 26
  • entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 30
  • d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20200326-004505_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-004505_Instagram.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 1617479289724.png
    1617479289724.png
    223 KB · Views: 34
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 4lNoGvk.jpg
    4lNoGvk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, owlofathena, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Read every single word. Realized I'm bald at 22. Crying myself to sleep. Too much suifuel
Brutals.
They find cure for slot of things and deseaces.
But with balding we still have to use a 1970's finasteride, which accidentally was found.
No one cares.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998