"muh women hit the wall at age 25"

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
No they fucking don't nigga

These days even being in your twenties is roastie tbh, I finished high school and see college girls all day due to literally living right fucking next door to a big ass campus and HOLY SHIT THEY LOOK SO AWFUL, even many high school SENIOR girls already lost all their fatpads and collagen, looked so roastie that I had to switch to classes with juniors to not feel like roping

I'm not trying to make this thread some weird pedo JB shit but goddamn what is a nigga supposed to do these days?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Mewton, Deleted member 21661 and 18 others
100% legit, they peak at 13-16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Arditi, Amnesia and 9 others
meanwhile you at 20
as6qyot35o3b1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, futuregigamogger, MaxillaMaxing and 8 others

These days even being in your twenties is roastie tbh, I finished high school and see college girls all day due to literally living right fucking next door to a big ass campus and HOLY SHIT THEY LOOK SO AWFUL, even many high school SENIOR girls already lost all their fatpads and collagen, looked so roastie that I had to switch to classes with juniors to not feel like roping

I'm not trying to make this thread some weird pedo JB shit but goddamn what is a nigga supposed to do these days?
Whire women hit the wall @ 20-22

Black women @ 30-35 and same with gooks

17 is middle aged. @Napoleon de Geso

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 24444 and LampPostPrime
I'm just ken, anywhere else I'd be a ten

17 is middle aged. @Napoleon de Geso
17 is spiritual wall, when "just a phase" ends and chuuni turns into normalized foid, still interesting as object of sexual attraction, but not romantical. Thanks to feminism making prime-aged girl problematic and even illegal, I am forced to search for middle-aged 18-20yo who able to avoid spiritual wall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Water, all girls start puberty at 8 now due all the hormones in the water and peak at 14, it’s downhill from there.

100% legit, they peak at 13-16
There is a difference between peaking and hitting the wall. Hitting the wall means a woman is losing SMV/male attention.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
black women hit the wall from the womb
🧢

Blsck women have the best aging genetics. Just a shame they look one of the worst facially when young. Gook foids also look ugly but your prob a weirdo who finds then attr

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Jb has never ever been pedo it's normal male sexuality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and LampPostPrime
The worst part is they expect you to settle down with them and get married

even after they rode the carousel in college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and JL~
Shitskin cope
Lol ok not my fault your milk white whores age in dog yesrs like curdled milk 😉

Thank god when I marry a black stacylite she will retain her looks into her 40s and still be fuckable meanwhile your woman will have 3 years of looks before she becomes a hag you pinkskin fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo and LampPostPrime
Lol ok not my fault your milk white whores age in dog yesrs like curdled milk 😉

Thank god when I marry a black stacylite she will retain her looks into her 40s and still be fuckable meanwhile your woman will have 3 years of looks before she becomes a hag you pinkskin fuck
Cope

Ethnics gonna ethnic

Also lmaooooo at black bitches being anything beyond MTN

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Cope

Ethnics gonna ethnic
The only one coping here Is you pinkman

Science backs up my point. Enjoy your white woman for 2 years then she will become wrinkled up like an old slug. Meanwhile I’ll still have a try woman to fuck for another 2 decades.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and LampPostPrime
The only one coping here Is you pinkman

Science backs up my point. Enjoy your white woman for 2 years then she will become wrinkled up like a slug. Meanwhile I’ll still have a try woman to fuck for another 2 decades.
Yea sure black women dont age much. But starting out at 3/10 in their prime it dont mean much 💀

Also its overblown how much white women age, a lot of that is shitskin coping like you're doing

• +1
Yea sure black women dont age much. But starting out at 3/10 in their prime it dont mean much 💀

Also its overblown how much white women age, a lot of that is shitskin coping like you're doing
That’s why I said “stacylite one” and I even acknowledged that they on avg are one of the ugliest hoes out there doesn’t change the fact that the GL ones are a far better bang for buck than any other race. Meanwhiel pink women may look better when young their short shelf life makes cumskin whores a shitty investment for any man.

No it’s not overblown it’s a fact, pink women age the worst without a doubt it’s easily noticeable to everybody even your own race acknowledges it.

• Hmm...
That’s why I said “stacylite one” and I even acknowledged that they on avg are one of the ugliest hoes out there doesn’t change the fact that the GL ones are a far better bang for buck than any other race. Meanwhiel pink women may look better when young their short shelf life makes cumskin whores a shitty investment for any man.

No it’s not overblown it’s a fact, pink women age the worst without a doubt it’s easily noticeable to everybody even your own race acknowledges it.
Black women beyond mtn don't exist

I think the debauched lifestyle of college girls plays a part here. Most drink even more units of alcohol per week than college frat boys (seriously, foids can't even have a meal without a glass of wine), smoke/vape/drugs, have poor skincare, and get no sleep.

• JFL
🧢

Pinkoid cope cos you andni both know past age 20 your women become stale milk
Its more like 40 to 50 but even then 40 yo white woman >>>>>>> 18 yo black woman

• +1
Also strong cope. There's a reason like half of high tier bbcs prefer white women lmao

• +1
mirin how every thread on this website somehow devolves into autistic race wars

Yes, most girls over 23 imo look aunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

It really depends on how you take care of yourself

My aunt is a gigajewmaxxed 50year old foid and she literally looks 25, even all her friends are around 25-30

Shes white btw. Its 50% bone structure, 15 %collagen genes and 35% jew skincare

• Hmm...
@angelo why are you Ugh reacting me for stating facts? Your women age like fucking milk and ironically look like milk 🥛. Don’t cry to me you stupid pink skinned pig looking beast for this simple fact of life. Cry to god or nature for making your women only fuckable between the ages of 16-21

17 is spiritual wall, when "just a phase" ends and chuuni turns into normalized foid, still interesting as object of sexual attraction, but not romantical. Thanks to feminism making prime-aged girl problematic and even illegal, I am forced to search for middle-aged 18-20yo who able to avoid spiritual wall
based as fuck
the moment she moves out, becomes an "adult", goes to uni etc, c'est fini

• +1
White women age like dog shit cuz they have no melanin or collagen
good luck lol, you have a better shot at winning the lottery and getting stuck by lighting at the same time than finding that if you live in the West
I think the debauched lifestyle of college girls plays a part here. Most drink even more units of alcohol per week than college frat boys (seriously, foids can't even have a meal without a glass of wine), smoke/vape/drugs, have poor skincare, and get no sleep.
This heavily, a lot of foids slut themselves and lose themselves after college + wearing 5 tons of makeup per day + not watching their diet or doing any sort of physical exercise

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 19766