muh "wurld" war. muh "wurld" cup. Everything Europeans do is automatically "wurdly"

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
World War I and II were just a bunch of subhuman neanderthal European tribes fighting each other like barbarians. So I think it's more appropriate to say that it's "a European tribal war." The same is true for the FIFA World Cup. It's the same European countries playing with their former colonies. The ICC Cricket World Cup is the same way.

The same is true for the Olympics. It revolves around Europe. Even Oscars. "muh international awaaards..." more like "european tribal competition" How's that a sign of competence? Why doesn't anybody see this? No matter how hard you work to win, "their" system will never let "you" come to the top. because it's "THEIR" local competition. Nothing about what Europe does is international.

to those who don't understand how stupid this sounds. It's like we Indians calling our Deccan War a "world war." It was just the Maratha and Mughals in the war, but many European and Central Asian / Muslim allies were involved too. but its still called "deccan war" reffering to the region of deccan plateu. yet. Stupid wars in the "English Canal" between stupid Neanderthal apes are called "wooorld wars," not "canal wars."

At this point, it's funny rather than cringe-worthy. It's just giving larger-than-life names at this point. where people won't even give a shit. like how people don't give a shit about Miss "Universe." LMAO! It's just a stupid name.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 24770, Parf and 9 others
7d6.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, ;-;, Deleted member 5467 and 8 others
Just woke up what should I have for breakfast

european actions have world changing impact

mumbai streetshitter actions have gut microbiome changing impact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19453, Dystopian and 8 others
Indian abo ape finds out the world revolves around us whites.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Dystopian, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
Indian abo ape finds out the world revolves around us whites.
It never was. You apes are only good at looting and beefing things up. muh "uhcheevmuhnts"

It never was. You apes are only good at looting and beefing things up. muh "uhcheevmuhnts"
I mean , you're the one writing paragraphs crying for us lol

Keep at it, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and HarrierDuBois
I mean , you're the one writing paragraphs crying for us lol

Keep at it, son.
I am just expressing my thoughts as an Indian. The future isn't white, i tell you that. We make up 30% of this world. and we aren't going extinct anytime soon. Meanwhile, arabs and other ethnics populate every major white city...

Another day, another baljeet seething for whites

True, but i consider europe better than jewmerica.

Asia is best anyway

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
True, but i consider europe better than jewmerica.

Asia is best anyway
Europe is a literal colony of Jewnited states tho.

Germany, france, UK are no different from texas, calfornia, florida...

Jewnited states = continuation of the British empire

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Europeans= please rope in masse srs

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Europe mogs keep seething :Comfy:

war is a good thing it will get all the russian men killed, a bunch of polish people killed, so they'll be forced to immigrate to another country, so there will be more girls for everyone left alive

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Half of the world cup was won by south America
🤨