MUH XENOESTROGEN EXPOSURE IS MINIMAL (GTFIH) (URGENT)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, IT STILL BUILDS UP FROM COUNTLESS SOURCES, OVER FOR YOUR HORMONES, GENETICS, EPIGENETICS IF YOU DON'T CUT EVERY SOURCE OF XENOESTROGENS OUT, MY MOM HAS BEEN THAWING MEAT IN PLASTIC FOR YEARS, SHE REALLY FUCKED ME UP

"We were surprised how many vital brain functions in fish are affected by the plasticizers used in numerous industries," says Elisabeth Schirmer, first author of the study. "This damage, as we were able to show, does not occur immediately. However, when the brain cells are exposed to small amounts of BPA or BPS for a month, the damage is unmistakable."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, SkinjobCatastrophe and 7 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions @PYT @FastBananaCEO @Hozay @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5189, Looks234 and 1 other person
Damage cannot be undone, but you can certainly fix your lifestyle for better i guess

- Ditch plastics from your lifestyle (plastic bags, containers, etc), basically use steel whether you're about to store a meat or water
- Use water filter of reverse osmosis to clean tap water
- Ideally buy food from your farmer and try to minimally buy store food untill you grow your own.
- Excercise. This can improve the lymphatic system which excretes bacteria and harmful shit out of your body.

This is all i could think of, try to ferment the water instead of drinking it so you will make it atleast somewhat nutritional denser that it is now.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, sensei, AscendingHero and 6 others
Damage cannot be undone, but you can certainly fix your lifestyle for better i guess

- Ditch plastics from your lifestyle (plastic bags, containers, etc), basically use steel whether you're about to store a meat or water
- Use water filter of reverse osmosis to clean tap water
- Ideally buy food from your farmer and try to minimally buy store food untill you grow your own.
- Excercise. This can improve the lymphatic system which excretes bacteria and harmful shit out of your body.

This is all i could think of, try to ferment the water instead of drinking it so you will make it atleast somewhat nutritional denser that it is now.
i've cut EVERYTHING out already, just rn i cut out detergent use on my plates/cups

i've read that redlight exposure can get rid of bpa and xenoestrogens though

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Looks234, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
i've cut EVERYTHING out already, just rn i cut out detergent use on my plates/cups

i've read that redlight exposure can get rid of bpa and xenoestrogens though

Redlight stimulates mitochondria to work faster therefore you're stimulating the 'fast metabolism' because of mitochondria. Mitochondria is the powerhouse of every cell in the body, different lightings could affect the body in various different ways and this is significant if done daily for a longer period of time, just like the exercising is.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6403
Thx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Chintuck22
Mainstream media loves saying that it's minimal in stuff made out of plastic, same with soy.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 6403
now i know why i lost so much iq from when i was young

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 6403
Estrogen is so high in the water supply (water is literally used to make nearly any product) cause women keep using birth control. (To fuck chad) Over

every water source is fucked

expect maybe for fruits, juice cucumbers theory? pesticides tho bro fuck

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
chad drinks plastic bottled water every day and fucks your oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, HQNPmaxxing and Wallenberg
Cope. Just have a healthy diet; avoid red meat, milk, saturated fat and too much calories and you are good.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, turkproducer, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Cope. Just have a healthy diet; avoid red meat, milk, saturated fat and too much calories and you are good.
whats wrong with milk based products, like cheese
since when is beef unhealthy.
wtf is this shit tbh. diet is one big scam tbh

Everything is 'bad', meanwhile in reality all of it prob doesnt matter a single shit

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
whats wrong with milk based products, like cheese
since when is beef unhealthy.
wtf is this shit tbh. diet is one big scam tbh

Everything is 'bad', meanwhile in reality all of it prob doesnt matter a single shit
Cope. Read what Harvard says about dairy.

link

ive always read that cheese is healthy
I'm on a train and I don't bother to find the link now. I have posted it, if I remember I will post it later and tag you. You can Google too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Chad eats xenostrogen and will slay, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
The only way to avoid xenoestrogens now is to live in a hut in timbuktu, brutally over for the west and all of its plastics

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6403 and turkproducer
THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, IT STILL BUILDS UP FROM COUNTLESS SOURCES, OVER FOR YOUR HORMONES, GENETICS, EPIGENETICS IF YOU DON'T CUT EVERY SOURCE OF XENOESTROGENS OUT, MY MOM HAS BEEN THAWING MEAT IN PLASTIC FOR YEARS, SHE REALLY FUCKED ME UP

"We were surprised how many vital brain functions in fish are affected by the plasticizers used in numerous industries," says Elisabeth Schirmer, first author of the study. "This damage, as we were able to show, does not occur immediately. However, when the brain cells are exposed to small amounts of BPA or BPS for a month, the damage is unmistakable."

Bump

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies